4.00 star(s) 27 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Understandable. But perhaps websites like may take some of the burden of drawing? Just saying, not pushing into anything. There are some tutorials for it, as I can see. Like for example
I have Campaign Cartographer 3 and most if not all of it's addons. It isn't hard to use, but even with it I still suck at drawing! That and I need to install it on my laptop so I can use the drawing tablet I have, makes things a bit easier, in theory.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
there is a nifty thing in game called "codex" look it up
I'm pretty sure HornyPussy was joking making a play on words with the name.

But also, most people likely don't have all the game they're playing all on their computers all the time. It's often not as simple just checking the in game character list. I personally tend to screenshot and save the harem trackers in game to have as a reference while the various games aren't on my laptop, but that doesn't help when the character in question isn't on that list.

Tribulations Of A Mage - main characters.png

That's the main character list I have saved right now, the character being joked about isn't on the list.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020

But also, most people likely don't have all the game they're playing all on their computers all the time. It's often not as simple just checking the in game character list. I personally tend to screenshot and save the harem trackers in game to have as a reference while the various games aren't on my laptop, but that doesn't help when the character in question isn't on that list.

View attachment 3422861

That's the main character list I have saved right now, the character being joked about isn't on the list.
That's cause she is in the Side characters >.>

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That's cause she is in the Side characters >.>
Yes, I know that. That was kinda part of my point. Even people who like me who save the main character lists in game, and I don't think many do, don't save the entire character list.

"Just check the codex" isn't a valid suggestion.

Unless you decide to make a separate companion app to the game that's just the codex that will be kept updated and will be small and fast to download at a moments notice

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024

View attachment 3422861

Well I keep great games around, my AVN Harddrive kicked the bucket on Monday but I got a new Talothral-folder set up the next day :whistle:.
Screenshot 2024-03-08 181559.png

• Star-struck
Reactions: Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Yes, I know that. That was kinda part of my point. Even people who like me who save the main character lists in game, and I don't think many do, don't save the entire character list.

"Just check the codex" isn't a valid suggestion.

Unless you decide to make a separate companion app to the game that's just the codex that will be kept updated and will be small and fast to download at a moments notice
... Stop giving me ideas...

To be fair, it wouldn't be too hard to make separate codex in ren'py which would be relatively lightweight as the current scripts and the codex container is in total about 16 MB, which probably has 4 mb of additional scripts that isn't needed just for the codex.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well I keep great games around, my AVN Harddrive kicked the bucket on Monday but I got a new Talothral-folder set up the next day :whistle:.
View attachment 3422895
And? I keep all games I'm not currently or waiting to play on an external hard drive, and it's not always plugged in.
And not everyone is going to have the same technology. My laptop only has 237Gigs of space total. Don't have the money to upgrade it. And even if I had the money to get a huge internal and fancy external drives, not everyone is going to.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
And? I keep all games I'm not currently or waiting to play on an external hard drive, and it's not always plugged in.
And not everyone is going to have the same technology. My laptop only has 237Gigs of space total. Don't have the money to upgrade it. And even if I had the money to get a huge internal and fancy external drives, not everyone is going to.
leo-decaprio-shoulder-shrug.gif

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes