4.00 star(s) 27 Votes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Interesting, the link works for me on the tablet but not on my phone. Although the error is different and looks like the GoFile's account system is getting hammered. All the links works on tablet, and fail on the phone. Same with Chrome vs Firefox.
Must be your fault. People are crashin their system in order to download. Ahaha

Edit:
Workin on Chrome now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Talothral and D Dog

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Pretty cool update. Hard to tell what the best choice for some of the decisions were, but short of serious negative blow back, I have no plans of undoing the death sentence of a certain abusive father

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I'm pretty curious as to the implications of the bargain decision at the end of the update.

Reactions: Raziel_8

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TribulationsOfAMage-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jul 17, 2020
... Shaddy still hasn't fixed the choice? You are supposed to tell about the merchant. I'll double check things with the mod. And poke Shaddy if need be.
yea it's not messed scene, it's messed choice on scene above, wt says don't tell and gain emp trust and tell lose emp trust and few ppls dead later.

not as of 0.6 (unless he fixed mod later than game came).
v8.0 of shaddy mod still tells you to not tell about poison wine, resulting in bad stuff happening to the gilf

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Because canonically, what MC does is treason - MC is not supposd to reveal to the concubine what covert exclusive business the emperor has with him - the emperor even taunts MC about it and the master mages tell everyone the concubine has no skills or intuition or knack for such deductions as she was fed by the MC - they all know he went against the wishes of the emperor and her dispelling the plot of the Red Wedding in this game appeared out of left field for literally everyone above MC and her or to her peers.
v8.0 of shaddy mod still tells you to not tell about poison wine, resulting in bad stuff happening to the gilf

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well shaddy has more fixing ahead.

Because canonically, what MC does is treason - MC is not supposd to reveal to the concubine what covert exclusive business the emperor has with him - the emperor even taunts MC about it and the master mages tell everyone the concubine ahs no skills or intuition or knack for such deductions as she was fed by the MC - they all know he went against the wishes of the emperor and her dispelling the plot of the Red Wedding in this game appeared out of left field for literally everyone above MC and her or to her peers.
true but causing death of few mages when war is coming is dumb,

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1709671491266.png
Today was the day ....
Release: Tribulations of a Mage 0.9.0
Changelog:
  • 317 renders
  • Implemented the next part of the story
  • Small codex update
  • 1 hidden image, and added another chance for a hidden image from earlier update that was behind a choice
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, Bread, Orion, OBE, CXX, Eddie, Zelphir, teabaiseach)
Q&A:
Q: Our Shaman will come out of her doubts and show her powers to compliment her beauty?
A: Yes, eventually just need to meet a person or two that can guide her
  • Public: 18th of March
And the day before ...
1709671636536.png
I don't know why, but I like these two renders, a lot. Yes there is a mix of Rielle and some more Nisha in this update, then in 10 there is more of everyone else. It is a bit juggling act but I wanted most of the main cast together relatively quickly so there is time to build them up. Anyway. Back to rendering.
1709671656344.png

It has been good weekend overall. Rendering is in a good shape, I have two, two and half scenes maybe depends how you count them left.

And the same goes for writing, I'm not entirely where I would want to be, but I'm not that far of from it. But it looks like that I have a dozen or so renders that will take ages to do so... writing ahoy!

And some days before even ...
1709671700828.png

Right so. This is related to the hidden image I made for 0.9.0. It still amuses me how my mind works at times. I was just rending the scenes, then one of the scenes didn't even turnout how I originally wrote it, then it kind of spiraled from that. Created the hidden image, then mind started to working and ended up with this and so much more... That and I apparently had a tool to make the dragon skins look good so had to test that. It turned out nice...

Anyway, back to writing. Have a good weekend!

And the start of the week ...
1709671761886.png
This image will explain some things, like why 0.9.0 ends in a certain way. It isn't particurarly heavy scene (anymore) nor that epic since they are skeletons. Now what is in the back of them is more interesting... and more manageable to pose. And yes there is 20+ skeletons in the scene, unfortunately for them rocks exists... But that being said, I've done this long enough to know when it is better to "end the update". I'm fairly certain this short scene will eat up half a week to render simply because all the posing it has. Still it will be enjoyable... now back to rendering and uploading the final file... again.
Ugh... Monday...

Hello all! So despite my grumbling, things are back in action... not that I actually stopped working over the weekend. So what's up?

0.9.0 is uploading, it should be completed today so the release cycle shoulds start soon after, naturally the usual disclaimer of "as long as nothing drastic happens" goes without saying. Although I did say it, didn't I? Anyway.

Rendering of 0.10.0 started, it's going to a bit slow since lots of figures and lots of posing... again. At times I question my sanity for writing combat scenes.

As for writing, it's on 0.14.0. Interestingly enough, it took a different turn than I expected. I've always said I know where my stories start and where they end. Whatever happens in between is woven in from the thoughts and ideas that I have in my mind.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
View attachment 3413948
Today was the day ....
Release: Tribulations of a Mage 0.9.0
Changelog:
  • 317 renders
  • Implemented the next part of the story
  • Small codex update
  • 1 hidden image, and added another chance for a hidden image from earlier update that was behind a choice
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, Bread, Orion, OBE, CXX, Eddie, Zelphir, teabaiseach)
Q&A:
Q: Our Shaman will come out of her doubts and show her powers to compliment her beauty?
A: Yes, eventually just need to meet a person or two that can guide her
  • Public: 18th of March
And the day before ...
View attachment 3413949
I don't know why, but I like these two renders, a lot. Yes there is a mix of Rielle and some more Nisha in this update, then in 10 there is more of everyone else. It is a bit juggling act but I wanted most of the main cast together relatively quickly so there is time to build them up. Anyway. Back to rendering.
View attachment 3413950

It has been good weekend overall. Rendering is in a good shape, I have two, two and half scenes maybe depends how you count them left.

And the same goes for writing, I'm not entirely where I would want to be, but I'm not that far of from it. But it looks like that I have a dozen or so renders that will take ages to do so... writing ahoy!

And some days before even ...
View attachment 3413953

Right so. This is related to the hidden image I made for 0.9.0. It still amuses me how my mind works at times. I was just rending the scenes, then one of the scenes didn't even turnout how I originally wrote it, then it kind of spiraled from that. Created the hidden image, then mind started to working and ended up with this and so much more... That and I apparently had a tool to make the dragon skins look good so had to test that. It turned out nice...

Anyway, back to writing. Have a good weekend!

And the start of the week ...
View attachment 3413956
This image will explain some things, like why 0.9.0 ends in a certain way. It isn't particurarly heavy scene (anymore) nor that epic since they are skeletons. Now what is in the back of them is more interesting... and more manageable to pose. And yes there is 20+ skeletons in the scene, unfortunately for them rocks exists... But that being said, I've done this long enough to know when it is better to "end the update". I'm fairly certain this short scene will eat up half a week to render simply because all the posing it has. Still it will be enjoyable... now back to rendering and uploading the final file... again.
Ugh... Monday...

Hello all! So despite my grumbling, things are back in action... not that I actually stopped working over the weekend. So what's up?

0.9.0 is uploading, it should be completed today so the release cycle shoulds start soon after, naturally the usual disclaimer of "as long as nothing drastic happens" goes without saying. Although I did say it, didn't I? Anyway.

Rendering of 0.10.0 started, it's going to a bit slow since lots of figures and lots of posing... again. At times I question my sanity for writing combat scenes.

As for writing, it's on 0.14.0. Interestingly enough, it took a different turn than I expected. I've always said I know where my stories start and where they end. Whatever happens in between is woven in from the thoughts and ideas that I have in my mind.
Damn, 18th of March will be 0.9? But 0.8 it was out 2 days ago?

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Damn, 18th of March will be 0.9? But 0.8 it was out 2 days ago?
I know, right? I checked my archive of save files, and there's a new release roughly every 2 weeks.

Here's a list of my packaged save files made after I finished playing each update. Not from when it was released, but from when I got around to playing the update; the "extended" span in January was when I was in hospital, so I didn't get a chance to play the update. Talothral's games have always been high up on my priority list to play when the public release is out, though.

1709765753318.png

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
I think I missed the hidden images memo, are you supposed to click on something specifically? I turned on the in-game hint and I'm not sure what else to do.

Garrokin

Aug 14, 2020
I wonder, if we will see some of flashbacks of Tomas trials in the academy? That for sure would be interesting. Also, how much we will learn about the universe of the ToaM? For example, geography, different nations / races / species, customs, cultures, historical events? The world of the game is very interesting, although to satisfy that questions, codex would probably turn into a small book for itself.

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes