4.00 star(s) 27 Votes

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Yeah... you don't want to see my PM's in various sites regarding things, let's just say putting in a toggle for things like that is just making my life easier.
I can very well imagine the PM's, considering the amount of complaining and toxicity related to the topic i've seen. Good way to keep your sanity with that toggle. :D

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I can very well imagine the PM's, considering the amount of complaining and toxicity related to the topic i've seen. Good way to keep your sanity with that toggle. :D
F95 has been surprisingly tame compared to somewhere else where I'm known as AVN developer. In here there is one or two occasionally in the thread but nothing much more. maybe a PM or two once per game. Granted, it does help that I have 3 completed with more or less identical tags so people should know for most parts how I do things. And checking the preferences in my VN's is something worth while to do...

Last edited:

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
Got an error regarding Yuu's scene. This happened in the current version (0.7)
but never got this last version (0.6) Missing/wrong variable maybe?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Was replaying the game in 0.7 cuz apparently, the walkthrough is wrong on a specific choice in 0.6 so I never got the scene in 0.6 and the gilf Lian is unalived from the wine. Glad it was mentioned a few pages back so it was easier to search for it.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Got an error regarding Yuu's scene. This happened in the current version (0.7)
but never got this last version (0.6) Missing/wrong variable maybe?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Was replaying the game in 0.7 cuz apparently, the walkthrough is wrong on a specific choice in 0.6 so I never got the scene in 0.6 and the gilf Lian is unalived from the wine. Glad it was mentioned a few pages back so it was easier to search for it.
That's just ren'py being derpy again, it's defined and correct, and I just double checked the scene and the error didn't pop on my end. Need to see can I add those to the failsafe.

EDIT: Turn of the sex scene dialogue for that Yuu scene on this run, it prevents it popping every time the list is referenced.

Reactions: Zeruelll

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
F95 has been surprisingly tame compared to somewhere else where I'm known as AVN developer. In here there is one or two occasionally in the thread but nothing much more. maybe a PM or two once per game. Granted, it does help that I have 3 completed with more or less identical tags so people should know for most parts how I do things. And checking the preferences in my VN's is something worth while to do...
It's interesting in that regard, some devs face huge amounts of toxicity in here regarding that issue, so much so that i can understand them leaving this site completely. Yet some threads like yours and few others stay quite civil. Can't exactly say what causes it, but i'm thankful for those civil threads. I rather like having and watcing good discussions, even if i were to disagree with something. It's environment that encourages constructive criticism rather than just outright negativity.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Use the toggle and you won't see that part of the scene, and the bonus render is somewhat different.
so its still cannon to the story its just a toggle to view it or not? For it to be considered avoidable it would be there is an alternate event happening where it dosnt happen at all. Just want to clarify before i try the game as girl on girl on or off screen is a dealbreker for me personally.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
It's interesting in that regard, some devs face huge amounts of toxicity in here regarding that issue, so much so that i can understand them leaving this site completely. Yet some threads like yours and few others stay quite civil. Can't exactly say what causes it, but i'm thankful for those civil threads. I rather like having and watcing good discussions, even if i were to disagree with something. It's environment that encourages constructive criticism rather than just outright negativity.
Talothral does some of the best games on this side, he is consistent and communicates with the community and he never sprung shit on us for shockvalue or to SuBveRt tHe PlAyErS eXpecTatiOns. So its no wonder that the players respect him and engage in good faith.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
so its still cannon to the story its just a toggle to view it or not? For it to be considered avoidable it would be there is an alternate event happening where it dosnt happen at all. Just want to clarify before i try the game as girl on girl on or off screen is a dealbreker for me personally.
With LI's it isn't going to happen. With non-LI's it isn't shown, simply because non-LI's aren't that important to make two or three different renders.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i replayed right after start of .6 when mc returned and got told about several deaths.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah .. there is a point to it ... she is foregoing her pleasure thanks to that little mishap that is eating at her, so the point of the whole wing fairy is linked to it.
Stupid idea tiny fairy playing with dick... Y not have spel to make her big ,...its only a fantasy story ?

also Y the sex scenes have no options to skip it. ?
This story is going the Doctor Strange path - reluctand guy struck by a soul snatching necromancer and looking at his fast approaching death, he goes to this academy for mages looking for the magik cure, where you die during your final exam - just like Dr. Strange, MC cheats like nobody else and succeeds - stealing the thunder of everybody in that test - winning the graces of the emperor, the empress and that of some concubines with power in the empire - we shall see if MC ever gets to Sorcerer Supreme status.
Seriously? Have you actually read the dialogue when playing?
MC only goes for his actual mate, the lonely tenned shamaness beauty, because his fairy mistress acknowledges her limitations and presents MC with this beauty:
a full fledged -matured -tremendously loyal and fairly invested in his well being babe.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.00 star(s) 27 Votes