4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018

Changelog:
  • 374 renders
  • Implemented the next part of the story
  • 3 hidden images
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, Bread, Orion, OBE, CXX, Evsej, Anon1234, Eddie)
And it is time for this once more...

Release schedule:
  • $15 (VIP) Tier: As soon as the post has had its final touches and links been verified.
  • $10 (Magician) Tier: 13th of June
  • $5 (Journeyman) Tier: 14th of June
  • $3 (Apprentice) Tier: 15th of June
  • Public: 24th of June
Checksums SHA256:

PC: 114D5885BC2661BBCE1A2E4F2CC6C3722BCE6B4D048885FC10BED7DB4C9068E2

PCSHA256: 76BE09EF864640070A608C475E4566FFE5C7F5CC841DC51E6BFF3F6F46F40C8B

MAC: D29FEC2B6C0CAAD44761B6B9C2FB04A56DAB1BAADF4516C07DE2517E9AA3ECF9

MAC Compressed: C9A6B7C16F948726EDE51439BE041FC3760EE91D916AC79A4F1EE17AE0F01A37

Update Only: 9007FA5E173C5F2F112AB70AF8E3713AF5C2A349BA6240FB724F80D5323D0BCE

Update Only Compressed: D2727A4764B38336E312B1FCB07C37D11CEEEDA83E304BA039BA7C25D0CBD626

Android: 0AEABA0382A755A255F2F6BA3C52BF5A0081BC3343A5A5553B9523011AF8EA0B

Android WT: 47A0671807BAC546DD99ACEDB0EBBE3BEB1175D0610050CDA8EC5AF164E83CF4
what with the checksum ?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Shit, i played one of those recently. gotta scan my computer multiple times
Check the individual game pages, they have more accurate information. Like when the infected upload was up and when was it dealt with etc.....

But scanning your system every now and then and always scanning the files you download isn't bad idea in general.

Reactions: oaiki and Twistty

Landerk

May 20, 2018
Only if you said yes to the question at the start of this update, because if you said yes, or when playing through fresh, chose either of the options that count towards yes, then you've opted in to wanting Gweyr.

And it makes sense naratively for it to happen when it happens, rather than being able to say no and for it to happen later.
I chose Nope, still forced scene with Gweyr.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Regarding Gweyr. There were twelve choices regarding her until update 7 that built the relationship up with her. There were three choices regarding her that would have ended it up completely. Namely, two during update 4: accepting her help or rejecting it, followed by pushing her off or letting her sleep on top of you. The "negative" either rejecting her help or pushing her off would have ended everything there. Third was the update 7's choice at the pond. The "Maybe" would have rejected her completely. The "Of course" would give sex scene at the end of update 14. The "What about us" choice is her harem talk, which leads to the orc orgy and her scene. So in total there were 15 chances not to end up having sex with her. Not sure how that is forced.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Regarding Gweyr. There were twelve choices regarding her until update 7 that built the relationship up with her. There were three choices regarding her that would have ended it up completely. Namely, two during update 4: accepting her help or rejecting it, followed by pushing her off or letting her sleep on top of you. The "negative" either rejecting her help or pushing her off would have ended everything there. Third was the update 7's choice at the pond. The "Maybe" would have rejected her completely. The "Of course" would give sex scene at the end of update 14. The "What about us" choice is her harem talk, which leads to the orc orgy and her scene. So in total there were 15 chances not to end up having sex with her. Not sure how that is forced.
As a Dev, you should know this.

:: Pulls the Dusty old Devil's Advocate suit from the box under the bed ::

Aham... :: Cough, Cough ::

Mr. Talothral, it was brought to our attention that a user of your software felt slighted by the end result of their choices.

This is, as you well know, completely your fault.

You failed the absolutely indispensable task of "Handholding".

You have many years of experience, it is therefore completely unacceptable a fail of this magnitude. It is by this document requested that you treat all the users of your software as the absolute lowest rung of intelligence from this point on.

Furthermore, it is commanded that you avoid any type of responsibilization of the said users for the choices they make, even the most basic one that is the Press Start on said software.

You are now found liable, and you are condemned to make sure that the complainant avatar in the game always gets exactly what they want, independently of any choice they may make or have made.

Under HIS Eye.

Best regards,

SuckAnd BlowHard, Esq.
They went ahead and got this Certified, so maybe...

Peace :(

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
As a Dev, you should know this.

:: Pulls the Dusty old Devil's Advocate suit from the box under the bed ::

Aham... :: Cough, Cough ::

They went ahead and got this Certified, so maybe...

Peace :(
And here I thought I was already handholding too much by putting the icons option in the preferences :p

EDIT: But seriously speaking. Outside of Chiel in Terminus... okay and the ambassadors in TRS1 but "fixed" that in TRS2. No one is mandatory or forced. Generally giving positive feelings to someone will lead to an intimate encounter. Why else you would chase those positive choices?

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
And here I thought I was already handholding too much by putting the icons option in the preferences :p

EDIT: But seriously speaking. Outside of Chiel in Terminus... okay and the ambassadors in TRS1 but "fixed" that in TRS2. No one is mandatory or forced. Generally giving positive feelings to someone will lead to an intimate encounter. Why else you would chase those positive choices?
Why else? Because of:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Peace :D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
seen this a bit lately aka game starts bit earlier than what's on savescreen, on this loaded save on mc and gweyr going to sleep but game started on where she says to mc that she loves him. some renpy oddity i guess.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
seen this a bit lately aka game starts bit earlier than what's on savescreen, on this loaded save on mc and gweyr going to sleep but game started on where she says to mc that she loves him. some renpy oddity i guess.
Ren'py does a rollback when you load the save, or at least that is observed behaviour.

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
In the codex the godess of the naga was added and her domain is Dead, not death? I'm intrigued, is her domain the dead like corpses? or is it to differentiate her from Atrix (human godess of death). There are several gods of fertility, magic or war so i don't know why?

Also in human pantheon Emera is named "godess of fate"instead of her name "Emera", like all other gods.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
In the codex the godess of the naga was added and her domain is Dead, not death? I'm intrigued, is her domain the dead like corpses? or is it to differentiate her from Atrix (human godess of death). There are several gods of fertility, magic or war so i don't know why?

Also in human pantheon Emera is named "godess of fate"instead of her name "Emera", like all other gods.
It's intentional with Arathi, it's more about how nagas believe about death. Arathi takes care of the corpses of the dead so they wouldn't be raised as undead.

As for Emera, click the image of her and the god switches. Just be careful whose image you click... generally speaking. Some characters have "hidden" stuff either by hover or by clicking them.

Reactions: gojira667

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

Dead and Death are separated in some settings. In D&D for example there's gods of Death, whose domain is death of things or means how the death happens, like act of murder, but they don't care about the dead after that.

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
It's intentional with Arathi, it's more about how nagas believe about death. Arathi takes care of the corpses of the dead so they wouldn't be raised as undead.

As for Emera, click the image of her and the god switches. Just be careful whose image you click... generally speaking. Some characters have "hidden" stuff either by hover or by clicking them.
Ahah, believe me I found the hidden stuff a long time ago X)

Thanks for the clarifications ^^

Dead and Death are separated in some settings. In D&D for example there's gods of Death, whose domain is death of things or means how the death happens, like act of murder, but they don't care about the dead after that.
Ok, true.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes