4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
damn talothral is one of the best dev outhere...he is like a swiss clock...he never miss a release...for good peace to those devs that have issues (80% of the time are only excuses) with pc,life,mind,cats,dogs or whatever...now the only sad thing is having to wait for WT mod update..thanks

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
She tells us she knows about our tribe talk with Gweyr tho' - which is an advantage Gweyr didn't have - and G. also knew that we dislike orcs...
Well, I'd been mostly thinking in terms of comparing how long each know us, but those are good points.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Hope you will never cut the full version - today there should be no exusion for not having a proper equipment to handle this VN in highest quality ;)
It's more file host issue really. 10 GB is the hard file size limit for most of them.
Change log or render count for the new version?
271 renders
Mind you, it's a bit deceiving. Text wise, depending on the choices, the updates are roughly the same length.
i dont know if this is 3rd or 2nd but i always miss this
View attachment 3721773
Right at the start, when Gweyr is doing her thing during the night there is a final image of ghost horse in the background, click that before it changes to the next day.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TribulationsOfAMage-0.15.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: turbojoe

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Talothral During the conversation with Rielle at night, i think the "faithful" should be fateful instead. When they are talking about the wine merchant. Also is the codex for Maevra wrong, is she not supposed to be our lover yet? I did have the night with her visiting the tent.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral During the conversation with Rielle at night, i think the "faithful" should be fateful instead. When they are talking about the wine merchant. Also is the codex for Maevra wrong, is she not supposed to be our lover yet? I did have the night with her visiting the tent.
The fateful/faithful is fixed in the 0.16.0... and couple of others as usual >.>

As for Maevra. No, not yet for her, right now it's still more "casual" fun for her just she needs a little push to take the final step...

Reactions: HentaiKami

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
I just downloaded the latest updated version, and then while trying to install it this happens
1717993608151.png
I cant remember witch link I used to download it, sorry

Modhunter

Oct 28, 2022
damn talothral is one of the best dev outhere...he is like a swiss clock...he never miss a release...for good peace to those devs that have issues (80% of the time are only excuses) with pc,life,mind,cats,dogs or whatever...now the only sad thing is having to wait for WT mod update..thanks
Not only that , but because of the writing on this , sorcerer, and trs1 and 2, I honestly give 2 shits about h scenes because the stories are great. Weird I know. I think I have done the latter 3 at least 2 times each now. In all the VNs as opposed to just a magic dick and a +30 charisma, every banging scene has a purpose and the feelings develop naturally over time. The relationships have political necessity at first, then become more. Benehoff and Weiss could have used you once the books ran out for season 7 and 8 on GoT. anyway, thanks for the content T and cant wait for ****mage mc next update. As a side note, I am digging Maerva but that could be because I am currently running a lvl12 Duergar death cleric so this quest is great for me.

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
Another nice update, just when I wanted to get rid of the orc scenes, we really got rid of them for now. I need some action now too hopefully we can see it soon

You really work hard, thank you

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I just downloaded the latest updated version, and then while trying to install it this happens
I cant remember witch link I used to download it, sorry
:unsure: Interesting, I just scanned mine just in case it came clean, then I scanned again my dev system and it came clean as well. Then paranoia hit and scanned thing on second computer and it came clean. VT gave the usual four that has always bitched about the .exe's used, well one in that particular files case. So I'm fairly confident that it is a false positive in this case.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hope you will never cut the full version - today there should be no exusion for not having a proper equipment to handle this VN in highest quality ;)
it's not computer stats issue, even my 10 years old computer runs this and others fine (besides scrolling images from bottom to up tend to break (become jigsaws)). it's netspeed issue, not every1 has 10 GB fibre net, many use mobile connection which has limited amount of data and speed available and with that won't be dl'd any 4+ Gigs games.

It's more file host issue really. 10 GB is the hard file size limit for most of them.
split archive on 2-3 packets solve that.

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
Talothral A bug and some nonfunctional stuff. The bug mayhap already reported, is in the last section of the debug stuff line 1287 of messaround.rpy has if not hasattr(store, "u7_Lets_Fix_This_Thing_With_Gweyr", False): that ,False causes an error.

Also there are two style_prefix lines that I don't think do anything and cause an error under renpy8 line 409 and 595 of messaround.rpy I checked and I can't see any difference with them commented out under renpy8 and with them in under 7 obviously doesn't matter much but if they are supposed to do something they don't appear to.

Not a bug but is it intended that Kaone remains with her fake name set and thus marked as unknown in the debug?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral A bug and some nonfunctional stuff. The bug mayhap already reported, is in the last section of the debug stuff line 1287 of messaround.rpy has if not hasattr(store, "u7_Lets_Fix_This_Thing_With_Gweyr", False): that ,False causes an error.
Although it shouldn't be like that, I blame 4 AM coding for that. It doesn't pop an error on me. But sorted regardless.

Also there are two style_prefix lines that I don't think do anything and cause an error under renpy8 line 409 and 595 of messaround.rpy I checked and I can't see any difference with them commented out under renpy8 and with them in under 7 obviously doesn't matter much but if they are supposed to do something they don't appear to.
Again no error for me, granted I do use ancient version of ren'py anyway and the code used will break in 8 for some reason, at least the few test runs I did. However, that being said, the styles are copied ren'py defaults (from screens.rpy), could have used them but made separate styles simply because I needed to alter them to be more visually clear, namely forcing using the default font although that reminded me to change things for the variable page as well. So take that as you will.

Not a bug but is it intended that Kaone remains with her fake name set and thus marked as unknown in the debug?
No, that's not intentional. Frankly, it matters fairly little since if she appears again I might even use a different name at that time, but it's mostly there so people can force it if things break because of course they do.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes