4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"You don't like me?"
I completely forgot about Glasha. To be fair, Detective Necro has long since slipped my mind, it's been a while since I played it and last I heard development was halted.

Probably not. Goal is 6-7 acts, one story. I don't want another 4 year mega-project :)
While my purse thanks you, does that mean you're sticking to single stories like this or do you have another big one in the works for later down the road?

Just curious is all. I totally understand wanting to do smaller projects, LoM was a huge undertaking.

EDIT - To get back on topic.

I was also liking the ghost girl until she went poof.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I completely forgot about Glasha. To be fair, Detective Necro has long since slipped my mind, it's been a while since I played it and last I heard development was halted.

EDIT - To get back on topic.

I was also liking the ghost girl until she went poof.
Good news on that front, development is back on, though slowly due to health situation of the dev.

And to get back on topic also, yeah, the ghost girl is adorable.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
I have to say, I tried the extra options and they don't make the lewd scenes any better. Still useless clicking without any meaning for unknown period of time. Why can't clicking just take the action to the next "animation". This is the first AVN where I'm seriously considering turning the lewd scenes off just because they are so annoying to get through. I loved the story in Sorcerer but without the story I would have dropped it during the first lewd scene.

The rest of the game works just like every other AVN, why can't the lewd scenes too.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
This is the cinematic feature in this game: You play the scenes not like Ren*Py standard, slides clicked through, but as cutscenes where dev applied their preferred speed and repetitions of actions to make it a cohesive erotic experience.

I have to say, I tried the extra options and they don't make the lewd scenes any better. Still useless clicking without any meaning for unknown period of time. Why can't clicking just take the action to the next "animation". This is the first AVN where I'm seriously considering turning the lewd scenes off just because they are so annoying to get through. I loved the story in Sorcerer but without the story I would have dropped it during the first lewd scene.

The rest of the game works just like every other AVN, why can't the lewd scenes too.
This is not for everyone. You seem to hate this, you cannot allign with the concept dev has of erotica, just stick to standard click a ton Ren*Py setting and game on!

• Hey there
Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

I said it before (like a couple of days ago) and I'll say it again.

Since this is Tal's 4TH VN (let that sink in....) I'd say it's a safe bet that this is how he wanna do his sex scenes. Complaining about it will get you nowhere (it rarely does anyway). If it's not for you then stop playing, otherwise you just have to accept it.

• Hey there
Reactions: Slick Bean

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1702800542246.png
Update 0.4.0 has been rendered finishing the progress for 15.12.2023

A few coding tasks to do and test run to check what explodes.
Then it can be sent to the proofreading and additional testing.
Not that many renders in this one, but they've been complex ones.
Writing is in a good phase. Will write what remains over the weekend and start rendering update 0.5.0 on Monday. And that's about it for the progress as is. Short one for a change.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
I said it before (like a couple of days ago) and I'll say it again.

Since this is Tal's 4TH VN (let that sink in....) I'd say it's a safe bet that this is how he wanna do his sex scenes. Complaining about it will get you nowhere (it rarely does anyway). If it's not for you then stop playing, otherwise you just have to accept it.
Thal's sex scene's were never top notch,BUT this is not me complaining...
I play his games cuz the stories are so f***ing good...
Fuck the girls, I wanna have a "Nisha" sooo much :devilish:
(as a pet,i'm not into bestiality :ROFLMAO: )

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
There's Shaddy's mod. ?
But it's not in the OP now that I look, ya.
it's in Thal's/Shaddy's discord ... even the 0.3.0 mod is there before the newest public release ;)
For the newest public release,visit Thal's discord or blogspot,cuz it's always faster than the F95 uploader ;)
I'm glad there's some respect from uploaders,cuz they never leaked Thal's games BEFORE public release ...
That's rare...
Frustrating for pirates like me,cuz i wanna play the newest update ASAP cuz his games are so f***ing good,but i'm still glad ;)

Last edited:

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
I'm just questioning why include those extra options at all and especially why comment here like they are some kind of solution when they do absolutely nothing useful. If you include control options then at least make them do something worthwhile.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
I'm just questioning why include those extra options at all and especially why comment here like they are some kind of solution when they do absolutely nothing useful. If you include control options then at least make them do something worthwhile.
For people who are sick of clicking like crazy .. for people who want the story to progress like a movie, like you said you are up for yourself, those are the kinds of things dev can offer on top of usual Ren*Py settings, as opposed to other devs who take away many Ren*Py features.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Do you really need another explanation besides "because the dev wants to"? He's making his game the way he wants to make it, 'nuff said.

• Haha
Reactions: DarkOs31

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Do you really need another explanation besides "because the dev wants to"? He's making his game the way he wants to make it, 'nuff said.
Some guys just need another explanation ,like "why is A not B,and if A could be B,why it isn't C or D instead?" :ROFLMAO:

I just hope we'll get a 9 tails Kitzune in our party :devilish:

• Yay, new update!

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
So what I see here is a lot folks who seem new to Tal's works and don't understand how he does things and are demanding he does what they want. (ROFL good luck there sparky). Or folks who are just bitching to bitch, cuz it makes them feel special.

Either way, after many convo's with him via Discord as well watching all his work here. Bemoaning constantly just for sake of it, won't do shit.

Us regulars are very well aware of it, it's hilarious to us to y'all cry about it. :p

• Yay, new update!

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Tribulations of a Mage 0.3.0 public release

And it's 18th and public release time. As usual, additional links on the blog or discords release channel, or wait until the OP is updated.

- PC Uncompressed:
- Compressed:

- MAC Uncompressed:
- Compressed:

- Update only:
- Compressed:

- Android:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Talothral good update, few bugs i noticed: Ella, the barmaid that is sent to your room for sex, doesn't appear in the codex anymore, there's only empty space there. While Ayaka is leaving Mistress Lian's room, the chest shrinks in the background.

Otherwise good update, though i kind of find it odd that MC wouldn't mention about the scroll that got past the wards in academy to any of the masters.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
i kind of find it odd that MC wouldn't mention about the scroll that got past the wards in academy to any of the masters.
MC is at one point ordered to report to nobody but the emperor or empress IDK if that was about this specifically, but why chance it? :)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
MC is at one point ordered to report to nobody but the emperor or empress IDK if that was about this specifically, but why chance it? :)
Considering how important the academy is and how many friends and people he knows live there, you'd think he would want to at least hint at them checking the wards of the place.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Muscle Orc in tight leather.....

Look, Talo. I'm a lady. I do lady things like drink tea with my pinkie out and stuff ..... you slapping Gweyr in that outfit is making me think very unladylike thoughts.
I would think those would be the most lady like thoughts if we look behind the facade of upper classes in history. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974
Nov 11, 2021
Haven't even downloaded this yet but given the developer Talothral that made Sorcerer and Sentinel; I am almost guaranteed a solid story, great character development and some clever story arcs. I can't wait to see what happens.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes