4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I got drunk & confused and ate all the shirts and poured water over the cookies, sorry. :D
Oh for fucks sake, no wonder the cookies are so soggy......

There was apparently just one main bad choice that cascaded through others, because of the main bad choice. I didn't like the main LI. But what's new?
WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE!!! You DIDN'T like Chiel?????? What, Who, When..........I just don't know anymore.........I'm gonna curl up in the fetal position and cry.......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: motseer

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Oh for fucks sake, no wonder the cookies where so soggy......

WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE!!! You DIDN'T like Chiel?????? What, Who, When..........I just don't know anymore.........I'm gonna curl up in the fetal position and cry.......
Chiel? Who tf is that? Miyuki. I think that was her name.

Cerberus504

Dec 12, 2023
Miyuki is from sorcerer, Chiel is from terminus reach and terminus reach sentinal,
not trying to be a pain just new here and for a wonder sober just now.
looking forward to starting Mt Talothral;s new Opus
I take it it is shaping up well....

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Miyuki is from sorcerer, Chiel is from terminus reach and terminus reach sentinal,
Never really played the Terminus games. Started the first and never finished it.

Cerberus504

Dec 12, 2023
they are both finished now and as I just finished the second I can I think say both stories hang together very well indeed.
but I may be biased I have long thought that sorcerer was worth a netflix series

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Nah. I only played Sorcerer. lol
You're missing out my friend, probably the best storyies in any VN i've played. part 2 is fantastic.

We know, we just ran around each other.....

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
There is no hope for you......
Well, I just have good taste and don't fall for the 'this is your forced lover. She has shit personality. But you're stuck with her' and sometimes she's some basic chick or ugly af. I haven't started this one yet, so, not sure if we have a forced LI or who she is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes