4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
15+ ? Those are rookie numbers son, I lost count how many times I've replayed TR:S 1&2!

But yeah, Tal most definitely delivers!
There's atleast a handful of other AVN's i've replayed just as much, as well as around 20 others ready to play, probably close to 50 has been bookmarked, as well :unsure: With a Steam library beckoning me, bingewatching online content and the attentionspan of a puppy on LSD, i must admit to my plebeian ways. I'm only human, after all.

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy and cxx

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1705349503570.png
Concept art today. Since what I have left could be spoiler and not that suitable for public posting. Anyway. While ToaM isn't Terminus Reach, and the majority of characters are more or less standard fantasy stuff, humans, elves, dwarfs and so on. Some I give a twist, of course, like the snow elves instead of the standard high elf. But that doesn't mean I don't have a need for things that are more unusual. You saw the male counterpart in 0.5.0 (maybe) and right now you don't know what that was. That's for hmm update 7 I think it was to reveal. Will there be other unusual things in the future? Most likely, yes, I've "prototyped" a lot of figures and creatures. Some aren't that great, some... some have uses. Granted, right now these concepts and experiments have replaced my "daily motivational renders" for most parts, but at the same time, they do function the same. They give ideas, and solutions to problems I've had while writing.
Progress of 15.01.2024 in this praise for the weekend:

So the weekend was awesome... today not so much. I hate my brain at times for getting stuck on insignificant details that you can't even see on camera. Anyway. Rendering has been good, except for today took way too long to set up the scene. But that being said, there isn't that much to render script wise, one scene basically but that is relatively large render count wise. So all is good and right on my internal schedule.

As for writing... It went really well. I'm basically where I should be at this time of the rendering, so all is good. And I'm happy.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Similar to sorcerer a good avn so far, really enjoying the characters, story and renders.

The only bad things are similar too, i really dislike these clicking thousend times lewds or even non-lewd renders autoplaying sometimes without a possibility to just go one render back. It really triggers me lol

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Similar to sorcerer a good avn so far, really enjoying the characters, story and renders.

The only bad things are similar too, i really dislike these clicking thousend times lewds or even non-lewd renders autoplaying sometimes without a possibility to just go one render back. It really triggers me lol
You can set lewd scenes to auto-play, so you don't have to keep clicking, it's in the options.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
You can set lewd scenes to auto-play, so you don't have to keep clicking, it's in the options.
Yeah i tried that too but its waaaay to slow like that for me, they arent this alluring for me to watch them this long. I activated skipping unseen text and am more or less skipping them now

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
It's funny, When downloading this I wasnt paying attention to whom was the dev and whilst playing the game I felt that it was similar to Sorcerer, Then I realized that this is Talothral's latest, Now I understand why they felt similar lmao

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
And it is time for the public release. As usual wait until the OP is updated for additional links or go to the blog or discord.

PC:
PC Compressed:

MAC:
MAC Compressed:

Update only:
Compressed update only:

Android:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
And it is time for the public release. As usual wait until the OP is updated for additional links or go to the blog or discord.

PC:
PC Compressed:

MAC:
MAC Compressed:

Update only:
Compressed update only:

Android:
I am of the mindset you are an actual wizard or someone who uses magic given all the incredible things you do

• Red Heart
Reactions: Talothral

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
Pleasantly surprised that Talothral has a new VN out. Really loved Sorcerer. Had a hard time following Terminus, if I'm being honest lol....was still good though. Gotta say though, far as stories go, right up there with devs like Droid Productions and Kthulian and the guy who made.....Reluctant Archon, I believe it was. Kyois, if I recall. But that's just my opinion.

Reactions: Talothral

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Talothral
"Compressed update only" is missing the define for sayer necromancer in characters.rpy
EDIT: and some other stuff as well, better to get the full compressed I guess.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes