4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Like I said, I know I brought it on myself. But if she had been written not as a somewhat forced LI, I wouldn't have been such a jerk. Or maybe I would've been. But we'll never know at this point. :ROFLMAO:
I'll have to go check it out. You have me intrigued now. Although, forced LIs can be annoying depending on how they are done.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Um my guy I don't think that counts as backstabbing at that point. Iirc you fucked her over then she got hers.

That's like frontstabbing or something, I'm not a knife expert.
You just slip it between the 4th and 5th ribs, tilt it up a bit and twist. Listen for the little sigh and then watch it happen. Jus' Sayin':cool:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1704745950951.png
Here you go - stag! Two hoes and their cheating bulls
for your ceremonial viewing pleasure:
I made sure the lens was IMAX and there should be soaked oak leaves in the fire for the right amount of smoke so all the villagers can see the action crisp and engaging.

Context: There are a couple other renders but I can't show them until 0.5.0 is out cause that would constitute as a major spoiler. So here we are, back with the Gladelings and delivering either the soul stones, or prepared crystals. Nisha isn't looking at the MC in this one... might not be a good sign... Anyway, back to work.

This is the progress up until 08.01.2022:
Hello everybody!
So I'm uploading the 0.5.0 that's about all I can say about that. So it will be out as soon as all are uploaded. Which might take a day or two depending how annoying my net becomes.
Codex, I added one of the main characters to it, but it is missing a couple of things in the other sections. I'm doing a larger update to it for the next one. Mostly in the gods section, and some weight system information.
As for rendering? 0.6.0 has started, it's going okay as is, the usual release day things are making it more harder to be as flowing as it normally would be. But it isn't a problem, I will get there.
Writing? Update 9 is done, and started update 10. I'm always amused how things start go into a different direction than I thought they would. But yeah, 10 is underwork and I'm happy.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Like I said, I know I brought it on myself. But if she had been written not as a somewhat forced LI, I wouldn't have been such a jerk. Or maybe I would've been. But we'll never know at this point. :ROFLMAO:
Iirc it's fully possible to complete the game without having her as LI, without her betraying you. Though why would you not, when whole point of the new house is to have it grow as big as possible by having as many kids as possible is a thought i can't understand.

Never really understood the hatred of "forced LIs" in games, since games are following a set storypath, yes there's some divergence based on players choices, but it's not like you have complete freedom over the events of the game. Now if she was written as annoying and shitty character, perhaps then i could see it, but in this case she wasn't even written like that.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Iirc it's fully possible to complete the game without having her as LI, without her betraying you. Though why would you not, when whole point of the new house is to have it grow as big as possible by having as many kids as possible is a thought i can't understand.

Never really understood the hatred of "forced LIs" in games, since games are following a set storypath, yes there's some divergence based on players choices, but it's not like you have complete freedom over the events of the game. Now if she was written as annoying and shitty character, perhaps then i could see it, but in this case she wasn't even written like that.
Because I didn't want her. At all. She was basically a forced LI. I rebel against that 99.99% of the time. Just how I am.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is the catalyst of this whole story just like Ciel is in TRS and TRS2,
without her landing on your literal door step and MC getting involved in saving her and bringing her to safety, then back to society, then back to her people, all on his own, there is no story, there is no sorcerer - MC died the moment he got incinerated in that werehouse and his Ifrit manifested and rebuilt MC into the Scion of Reality berserker OP behemoth he is for the rest of the game.
Because I didn't want her. At all. She was basically a forced LI. I rebel against that 99.99% of the time. Just how I am.
The vision if very easy to grasp - cut Myiu outta the story- there is no story, none.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Will there be a way to change the fonts?
While they look interesting, and fit the story,
it gives me a headache and is hard to read. No offense.
Would maybe like the option to change in the future.

Cheers

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1704903948582.png
Changelog: Tribulations of a Mage 0.5.0

Changelog:

• 449 renders
  • Implemented the next part of the story
  • 1 Hidden image
  • Small Codex update
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, and Bread)
Not much to say here, it got done and now it is time to release it.

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
I liked Sorcerer but I LOVE TR:S 1 and 2 ;) Chiel is one of, if not THE best wing woman ever :)
I'm pretty much the opposite. I liked TR:S 1 & 2 but love Sorcerer :D Different strokes for different folks... or however it goes :p Chiel is pretty awesome, though! Just finished ToaM, as well, and i'm hooked.

Sorcerer is quite possibly my all time fav AVN, i've probably replayed it 15+ times by now and ToaM is getting me excited.
It feels familiar, giving me Sorcerer vibes while feeling new and unique :) Talothral always delivers.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1705219517176.png
This... this was pain in the backside to make. Why? Only thing that the emperor can move is his head. Then there was extremely limited camera angles. Followed by dForce breaking and let's just say while there weren't explosions there were other issues, like the character weren't solid despite it was "visible" to dForce. And after two hours of trying to fix it, I just did the best I could. But it is what it is, at time it is just to better to move on than bang your head to the desk.
Progress of 12.01.2024:

Hello.
I'm happy with the progress I've made. The render count isn't huge, but in relation to the script I'm right on schedule. So all is good on that front. Set building took longer than I wanted but that's always the case. And dForce but bit more later about that.

Writing is... in okay shape. It's just the case of actually finding the time for it, but as always it is the last thing I'm worried about. While not entirely happy with it, I'm okay how it is going.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm pretty much the opposite. I liked TR:S 1 & 2 but love Sorcerer :D Different strokes for different folks... or however it goes :p Chiel is pretty awesome, though! Just finished ToaM, as well, and i'm hooked.

Sorcerer is quite possibly my all time fav AVN, i've probably replayed it 15+ times by now and ToaM is getting me excited.
It feels familiar, giving me Sorcerer vibes while feeling new and unique :) Talothral always delivers.
15+ ? Those are rookie numbers son, I lost count how many times I've replayed TR:S 1&2!

But yeah, Tal most definitely delivers!

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes