4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
It was because I didn't romance her. She left us behind in the cell. I quit playin at that point. I really do need to finish it though.
Yeah, that is a bit more of me failing to make the situation more clear. The Seal was under attack, and it was Aya who got Miyuki to leave (reluctantly or willingly, that depended on some other things if I remember correctly, or you might not even see that scene, been while for it). However, unless you fucked up even more (which is surprisingly (or unsurprisingly considering it is Talothral game >.>) still possible), there is a happy ending to it... more or less with everyone else.

Reactions: gojira667

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, that is a bit more of me failing to make the situation more clear. The Seal was under attack, and it was Aya who got Miyuki to leave (reluctantly or willingly, that depended on some other things if I remember correctly, or you might not even see that scene, been while for it). However, unless you fucked up even more (which is surprisingly (or unsurprisingly considering it is Talothral game >.>) still possible), there is a happy ending to it... more or less with everyone else.
Other people told me that Miyuki made sure to help them before they left. My playthru she just poofed. :ROFLMAO: That other woman helped us to get out. Forgot her name now.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Other people told me that Miyuki made sure to help them before they left. My playthru she just poofed. :ROFLMAO: That other woman helped us to get out. Forgot her name now.
There are quite few choices depending on the paths you took. Could be Chione, could be Tamara herself. I think Maera had the option in one. Then there is a way on the Fiery Fangs side, and there is the Ifrit spirit one... And there are a couple of ways to fuck up even more so it might get "interesting" regardless >.> I'm not sure that outside of me there is a person who has seen all the possible combinations there is...

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
It was because I didn't romance her. She left us behind in the cell. I quit playin at that point. I really do need to finish it though.
why didn't you romance her? was there a solid reason or just you going through various playthroughs?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
There are quite few choices depending on the paths you took. Could be Chione, could be Tamara herself. I think Maera had the option in one. Then there is a way on the Fiery Fangs side, and there is the Ifrit spirit one... And there are a couple of ways to fuck up even more so it might get "interesting" regardless >.> I'm not sure that outside of me there is a person who has seen all the possible combinations there is...
That's who it was. Maera. She's the Gorgon, if I am remembering correctly.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
then your personal choice came back to bite you in the ass, my friend
Yes it did. Not arguing that point. Tal gives you several chances to actually get on her path, but I don't like feelin forced to be with someone. I knew at some point she'd backstab me some how, so it wasn't much of a surprise when she did. It still pissed me off.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Yes it did. Not arguing that point. Tal gives you several chances to actually get on her path, but I don't like feelin forced to be with someone. I knew at some point she'd backstab me some how, so it wasn't much of a surprise when she did. It still pissed me off.
This is my first game by talothral. I haven't played any of the others. Do you at least get some revenge later on in the story?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
This is my first game by talothral. I haven't played any of the others. Do you at least get some revenge later on in the story?
I don't think so. That's like the update before the ending. Which I didn't play. So, I'm not sure what to expect in this one. But so far I like the fairy and the Orc. :p

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
go play one of Talothral's other games to get a feeling of their work and see if this is a game you'd like
Sorcerer was the only game I actually played. I tried TRS but the whole forced LI, which looks a lot like a bald alien Miyuki, so, I decided I didn't want to get backstabbed again and didn't play it.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Sorcerer was the only game I actually played. I tried TRS but the whole forced LI, which looks a lot like a bald alien Miyuki, so, I decided I didn't want to get backstabbed again and didn't play it.
I don't mind getting backstabbed if I get some justice later on in the story. I'm really enjoying this one so far.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I don't mind getting backstabbed if I get some justice later on in the story. I'm really enjoying this one so far.
I doubt we can though. Sorcerer, despite gettin backstabbed was awesome. But I did bring it on myself. I rejected Miyuki and later:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I doubt we can though. Sorcerer, despite gettin backstabbed was awesome. But I did bring it on myself. I rejected Miyuki and later:
Yeah... you did fuck up decently then. As that choice was your ticket out from the whole situation.

Regardless. Despite TRS1 being heavy handed with the LI's there isn't exactly a backstabbing, the aliens just don't care enough to intervene during TRS1, TRS2 it's bit different if you exclude them. And Chiel who is the only mandatory LI in both TRS1 and TRS2 can't betray Garrett. If the situation arises she would rather to take her own life than do that, not that she needs to even consider it considering how Garrett is...

Anyway. Back to work...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sorcerer does have evil asshole choices while TRS and the sequel have none:

While in Sorcerer - the canon story is that MC is a totally unrelatable fkk boy solo act who befalls something actually worth living for in his arid dumbster fire dull killer-gigolo-boy toy aimless life, the exact time he decides to aid Miyu ... therefore he could at any time flip back into that evil act.

TRS and the sequel features MC be the one who was saved by Ciel, he went into total meltdown on his handler who turns out had been doing Stockholm Syndrome indoctrination on MC his whole life - Ciel snaps MC outta all of that heartache and MC becomes a total follower of Ciel, the one and only girl he managed to spare, the one that made him escape his ordeal and now they are inseparable - Ciel is the bedrock of TRS and the sequel, period.

:ROFLMAO: I'll have to add that one to my list and avoid pissing Miyuki off
Yeah... you did fuck up decently then. As that choice was your ticket out from the whole situation.

Regardless. Despite TRS1 being heavy handed with the LI's there isn't exactly a backstabbing, the aliens just don't care enough to intervene during TRS1, TRS2 it's bit different if you exclude them. And Chiel who is the only mandatory LI in both TRS1 and TRS2 can't betray Garrett. If the situation arises she would rather to take her own life than do that, not that she needs to even consider it considering how Garrett is...

Anyway. Back to work...

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Anyway. Back to work...
I knew I did. The moment I told Smiley McHappy I didn't care, I knew I was fucked. As for TRS, I did play it for a bit, I really liked the shortstack. Forgot her name now. But I couldn't get past the feelin that I was just a collared lapdog for Chiel.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Um my guy I don't think that counts as backstabbing at that point. Iirc you fucked her over then she got hers.

That's like frontstabbing or something, I'm not a knife expert.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Um my guy I don't think that counts as backstabbing at that point. Iirc you fucked her over then she got hers.

That's like frontstabbing or something, I'm not a knife expert.
Like I said, I know I brought it on myself. But if she had been written not as a somewhat forced LI, I wouldn't have been such a jerk. Or maybe I would've been. But we'll never know at this point. :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes