4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1705954099630.png
Oh boy, these three. While I was making the Friday's render, I hit an issue with the two, but I thought solved it... then came Sunday and the third naga. Now I'm facing a slightly annoying issue. That... I'll leave you guys to solve. Once I free the renderer I'll do a couple more images and a poll. Now that poll, ultimately it won't have a huge impact on things since it is just writing and adjusting a thing or two from the original Friday's plan, but I'd like to hear the opinion. So probably tomorrow I'll make the poll and let it run until Friday or so. Yeah, going to be one of those weeks when there are tons of notifications about things. Anyway, back to work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kfrazer099

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
Is there any way to adjust the music volume in this game? I looked in the preferences, but didn't see anything. My only choice seems to be to kill the sound on my computer.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Shani is great. Her eagerness to cause havoc is hilarious.

In this update she reminded me of the character of Steven Heck in the criminally underrated Alpha Protocol.

- "Would you prefer a hot distraction or a loud distraction?"
- "What's the difference?
- "Hot distractions have more fire!"

Oh and I like how that necromancer had the priorities straight:
  1. Capture a buxom female.
  2. Destroy her clothes.
  3. And only then proceed with further nefarious deeds.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BCGuy and Talothral

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
"Compressed update only" is missing the define for sayer necromancer in characters.rpy
EDIT: and some other stuff as well, better to get the full compressed I guess.
that's the problem with update only patches, thing or 10 might get broken.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
that's the problem with update only patches, thing or 10 might get broken.
It's not really a problem of the update only, he just packaged the wrong files by mistake. Could have happened with the full release just as well.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral
"Compressed update only" is missing the define for sayer necromancer in characters.rpy
EDIT: and some other stuff as well, better to get the full compressed I guess.
Eh what now? I'm not even sure how that makes sense since the file is in the script bundles and it's basically 0.6.0 file... *sigh* Ah well...

Also, since you just would need the script bundle you could always grab the "non-compressed" and get the scripts.rpa from that, the compression is only for the images anyway. The scripts are the same anyway.

• Hey there
Reactions: oidex

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Eh what now? I'm not even sure how that makes sense since the file is in the script bundles and it's basically 0.6.0 file... *sigh* Ah well...

Also, since you just would need the script bundle you could always grab the "non-compressed" and get the scripts.rpa from that, the compression is only for the images anyway. The scripts are the same anyway.
I'm guessing you packaged the old characters.rpy and customscreens.rpy by mistake
EDIT: Strike all that. I'm a fucking idiot, sorry. It was all just some unren fuckery. :rolleyes:

NOTE TO SELF: Unren does not overwrite files when unpacking, so when an update overwrites old RPAs, delete all previously unpacked RPYs

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I'm guessing you packaged the old characters.rpy and customscreens.rpy by mistake
EDIT: Strike all that. I'm a fucking idiot, sorry. It was all just some unren fuckery. :rolleyes:
No worries it happens. This is basically a fresh build made the same day I started uploading. Part of the files are the sames that are in 0.6.0 already.

Also just general note for anyone who wonder: I'm not annoyed at people who report issues. I'm annoyed at ren'py doing something... interesting for no apparent reason at times.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TribulationsOfAMage-0.5.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
1 mage MC with 1/2 soul, 1 fairy, 1 orc, 1 witch, 2 dwarf with one gray skin
full party?? i dont think so there can be 1-2 new another member again

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
I dont know whats going on with games by Talothral anymore, but I cant play any game by them on my phone now. All games will start up then instantly crash without prompt.

Reactions: Aelth
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes