4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

D4Y

Dec 14, 2017
Just started the game today with no high hopes at all. just thought, another boring fantasy game with a dull story and bad
h-scenes. boy was i wrong. im not at the end of the current version but so far, i like it. the most devs dont waste time to tell a good story, instead we get a something of a story to explain why we accidentally fall into our "landladys" or "roommates".

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Just started the game today with no high hopes at all. just thought, another boring fantasy game with a dull story and bad
h-scenes. boy was i wrong. im not at the end of the current version but so far, i like it. the most devs dont waste time to tell a good story, instead we get a something of a story to explain why we accidentally fall into our "landladys" or "roommates".
If you like this one, you should try his others. All of them are good.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
well this's movement grants animations tag unlike fellow dev's fantasy game..
Oh gods please no, so don't need that extra noise. Now Sorcerer 2 might warrant that but not this one. Still can't promise that they are any good though.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Oh gods please no, so don't need that extra noise. Now Sorcerer 2 might warrant that but not this one. Still can't promise that they are any good though.
i have been waiting for this game to get a few hours of content how much would you say is the current game and how often are the updates ?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
i have been waiting for this game to get a few hours of content how much would you say is the current game and how often are the updates ?
Ehhhh... pace is same as Terminus, fourteen to sixteen days, give or take depending how much renders I need. As for the length? Someone else is better than me to estimate it since it depends on the reading speed since I remember pretty much everything I've written so it messes up my reading time. Updates are similar in length as they were with TRS2 (and Sorcerer for that matter)

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
show us a snip(demo) of the "animation" if its frame by frame then naw its no needed but if its motion then yea lol

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
While animations can be nice, i personally prefer to be without them, since they do add quite a lot of dev time to update. Moonbox made spin off game to test it out and they said that the animations tripled the dev time for same amount of content.

Last edited:
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
While animations can be nice, i personally prefer to be without them, since they do add quite a lot of dev time to update. Moonbox made spin off game to test it out and they said that the animations tripled the dev time for same amount of content.
It is a significant increase in time, which is partially why I haven't done them because I suck at animating things and it would have been just a waste of time. We are talking about 4+ hours for 30 frames. And that's not counting the posing and other setup for the scene in question. And that's not even that long animation overall.

But that being said, there are tools that help with things which I've been testing for a while now. And since I need to make the renders regardless, it doesn't take much to compile the frames into smoother "animation" for the loops in DaVinci. Does it mean they are better? Compared to the current loops? Absolutely. Does it increase the development time? Not significantly. Not at least that most people would notice. It's just needs more testing with various things to get it right.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
2 moving pics is animation. just fyi.

while your fellow dev kthulian doesn't have even that.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
2 moving pics is animation. just fyi.

while your fellow dev kthulian doesn't have even that.
Sure, still don't want the extra noise the tag would bring :p

Although it is actually more than two, but it only works better on the loop side than the "traditional" side because of the potential dialogue. Meh... details.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Sure, still don't want the extra noise the tag would bring :p

Although it is actually more than two, but it only works better on the loop side than the "traditional" side because of the potential dialogue. Meh... details.
In my humble (well, you know.....) opinion, just keep doing what you've done for 4 amazing VN's thus far for as many as you muster before you had enough ;)

oh45

Jul 1, 2017
But that being said, there are tools that help with things which I've been testing for a while now. And since I need to make the renders regardless, it doesn't take much to compile the frames into smoother "animation" for the loops in DaVinci. Does it mean they are better? Compared to the current loops? Absolutely. Does it increase the development time? Not significantly. Not at least that most people would notice. It's just needs more testing with various things to get it right.
Maybe alter the animation speed control to be finer-grained? Being able to reduce the time gap to half-second or quarter-second might well be a small change that ameliorates the current "clunkiness".

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes