4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
cause i reported those. :p
Show me one game without errors, be they typos or something else. As long as a human is doing it, there will be errors.

I have had novels shipped that later were discovered to have major errors. Like complete chapters missing. How the editors and such did not catch that, well who knows.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Show me one game without errors, be they typos or something else. As long as a human is doing it, there will be errors.
One of my CS profs used to like to joke that all programs contain at least one error. And also at least one unnecessary instruction. Therefore all programs can be logically reduced to s single instruction - that doesn't work. :sneaky:

Reactions: Ramagar

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

I have had novels shipped that later were discovered to have major errors. Like complete chapters missing. How the editors and such did not catch that, well who knows.
can't but just saying that tal makes lots of typos on this and other games (nowhere near as much as kthulian).

i know books have been recalled due errors.

edit: on overall tal leads since he has more games than kthul.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ramagar
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes