4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Well I was right, do everything wrong and you die. Which makes sense, I'd have been disappointed if it was otherwise.
There are 4 choices to be made in the tower.
Doing all four wrong kills you.
Doing the first three wrong, but the forth correctly, you survive but I'd kinda expect consequences later in .20 or maybe later. Or maybe you get off scot free, who knows.
Aye, death is always option. You can even die with the ogres at the start of the update 0.19.0 if you picked enough wrong things in 0.18.0. But that's also highlights the problem of allowing choices. If you allow them, you can wipe out the negatives leading things to be easy. There are three variants of the final fight. Dead, helped, and triumph. The are two variants of the choices in the tower (well duh).

But the are no direct consequences as is in 0.20.0 regarding it. I could have caused another death but that might just have been a frustrating if you hit all of them in a row. Will stuff come haunt later? Maybe, I haven't decided, but variables were attached to things. However, there is a small thing during it depending one of the choices done. Which might lead to things or might not... who knows?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Although, there is one thing I was supposed to add which I completely forgot. This was the first opportunity to show did the MC get the blessing of the Orc god of war. Originally the plan was to add ghostly Gurzok mashing the demon as it died if the blessing was received. But as said, I forgot about it and by the time I remembered it, it would have meant rendering a big portion of the fight again to be able to incorporate it and that was about 5 minutes after I pushed the update out...

Last edited:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Aye, death is always option. You can even die with the ogres at the start of the update 0.19.0 if you picked enough wrong things in 0.18.0. But that's also highlights the problem of allowing choices. If you allow them, you can wipe out the negatives leading things to be easy. There are three variants of the final fight. Dead, helped, and triumph. The are two variants of the choices in the tower (well duh).

But the are no direct consequences as is in 0.20.0 regarding it. I could have caused another death but that might just have been a frustrating if you hit all of them in a row. Will stuff come haunt later? Maybe, I haven't decided, but variables were attached to things. However, there is a small thing during it depending one of the choices done. Which might lead to things or might not... who knows?
I hope it adds more members to the harem.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Although, there is one thing I was supposed to add which I completely forgot. This was the first opportunity to show did the MC get the blessing of the Orc god of war. Originally the plan was to add ghostly Gurzok mashing the demon as it died if the blessing was received. But as said, I forgot about it and by the time I remembered it, it would have meant rendering a big portion of the fight again to be able to incorporate it and that was about 5 minutes after I pushed the update out...
Always another chance to show the blessing of Gurzok in the future.

Don't waste the good ideas.

And hope for more fertility blessings in the future too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes