4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Ayaka has a pregnancy (or Preganancy) option in the codex, does it say pregnant for anyone or is it for content in future updates? Only she as this option and not the other girls so i'm wondering if I missed something, or if something changed in previous content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I reallt like Jhaena design, that's a really cute elf lady, for the harem hopefully :love:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Ayaka has a pregnancy (or Preganancy) option in the codex, does it say pregnant for anyone or is it for content in future updates? Only she as this option and not the other girls so i'm wondering if I missed something, or if something changed in previous content.
It's wonky yet. My first run through the new update it'd crash if I tried to see her codex, telling me that var was unknown. So I went back to prev update (which I hadn't overwritten yet) and set her to preg in the debugger. Which stopped the crash but then the new version's codex & debugger didn't agree if she was preggers or not. But eventually toggling it in the old version and loading that end-of-update save in the NEW update got them to agree (and not crash). My advice: just wait for Tal to fix it. :)

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
It's wonky yet. My first run through the new update it'd crash if I tried to see her codex, telling me that var was unknown. So I went back to prev update (which I hadn't overwritten yet) and set her to preg in the debugger. Which stopped the crash but then the new version's codex & debugger didn't agree if she was preggers or not. But eventually toggling it in the old version and loading that end-of-update save in the NEW update got them to agree (and not crash). My advice: just wait for Tal to fix it. :)
It's work in progress, all of the LI's (in the main cast at least at the moment) has the variable, just it isn't shown for most of them as of 0.19.0. Debug screen shows them in 0.20.0 though. The variable hasn't been set true for anyone so it is slightly meaningless to toggle it yet. But when some of them start to show the signs it will be toggled on...

Side comment: the codex always works right from the main menu. In the game it depends how badly ren'py has mangled the save at that moment. Should be fine when the game is complete as nothing gets added that might upset it.

I reallt like Jhaena design, that's a really cute elf lady, for the harem hopefully :love:
Treat the lady right and perhaps...

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hello all!

Monday and release week. Yay. So far it has been good, outside of copy and paste error with the SHA's, fixed in the posts and changelog just fyi. I hope. And couple ren'py shenanigans but that unfortunately isn't anything new.

So rendering of 0.21.0 has begun as expected, a bit slow but the scene is relatively heavy so nothing new in that regard, and I'll get it done in the end.

As for writing, starting the update 25 tonight. 24 ended being a bit longer since I didn't want to end it in another cliffhanger so soon after the last trio. And that's about that... Next tier release is in a few hours so...

DMR05082024.png

A concept render this time to avoid massive spoilers. I do a lot of characters. Some with specific purpose in mind, some just for fun. And at times I make a character that I plan to use but the original plan gets changed. She is one of those, the plan changed. Will I use her? Maybe. In ToaM? I don't know until I write things. But with a few tweaks she would fit Sorcerer as well. Or TRS, just would need a jumpsuit and lose the ice effects. Anyway, back to work with me... or short break actually first.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Incoming elven harem member. Hopefully that is. (y) :love:

Speaking of the harem...you miss out on a major conversation with some plot development if you aren't banging the see-through-skin skeleton chick. I'd suggest finding a way to incorporate that without requiring her somehow.

Reactions: sk1122

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
For politic reasons like Ayaka was saying.

Human Queen- Human politics
Dwarf Queen- Dwarf politics
Orc Queen- Orc politics
halfling Queen- Halfling politics

so it wouldnt be strange for a elf for elf politics lol

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
The orc-ettes aren't enough for you? :)
The tower needs a good cleaning, so I was thinking Tomas could conjure them (and their ogre & goblin sisters) some French maids' uniforms and feather dusters... wouldn't THAT be a sight? ;)
You guys really need to stop giving me ideas...

Atricock

Apr 16, 2023
The orc-ettes aren't enough for you? :)
The tower needs a good cleaning, so I was thinking Tomas could conjure them (and their ogre & goblin sisters) some French maids' uniforms and feather dusters... wouldn't THAT be a sight? ;)
Maybe or you could cross breed a succubus with a goblin with a latex fetish:cool:

• Hey there
Reactions: SpatulaPie

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Maybe or you could cross breed a succubus with a goblin with a latex fetish:cool:
There has been people doing that... sans the latex fetish. Let's just say that until the 5th generation they are crazy and eat flesh, straight from the body while the subject is alive. After they are just mostly crazy, with slightly less cannibalism... not that they are picky about that definition. They might even cook the meat... >.>

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes