4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
so i'll be 4 versions behind soon.

shaddy's patreon page is under review (for some reason) so mod will be delayed. shaddy has only mods on his page so go figure why under review.
Shaddy shares the download link to his ToaM Mod in Tals Discord, you can find pretty much every version number there.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Ever going to a demon monster girl like a succubus?
in ToaM? Only if you want people to die horribly.

Those are more for Shattered Seals (Sorcerer) since they are more individualistic on that side. In ToaM, they are a force of destruction and the only thing they care about is increasing their own power. Which happens by devouring souls and the actual bodies of other beings.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Getting a NameError: name 'EshePoints' is not defined error for update19.rpy, but I can see default EshePoints = 0 in variables.rpy. Is this possibly an old save/"start a new game" thing?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Getting a NameError: name 'EshePoints' is not defined error for update19.rpy, but I can see default EshePoints = 0 in variables.rpy. Is this possibly an old save/"start a new game" thing?
Yeah, it's just ren'py derping, usually means the things have been deleted. But if you know how to use the console you just can add +1 to the EshePoints (or set it to 0) and it fixes it (or when 0.20.0 hits via the debug screen assuming it doesn't derp out because it can't find variables that were defined 10 update ago).

EDIT:
Generally speaking, my variables are easy. If it has "points" in the name it's numeric value (99% of the time) or is attached to a choice with multiple options, everything else is True or False. So things are relatively easy to fix, and the variable's name should tell what it is about. Somewhat at least.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
so i'll be 4 versions behind soon.

shaddy's patreon page is under review (for some reason) so mod will be delayed. shaddy has only mods on his page so go figure why under review.
you can find his mod's for TOAM on talothral's discord
(if you don't use discord send me a DM and i will DM you shaddy's 0.20 mod)

torrents

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TribulationsOfAMage-0.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Falcon863

Jan 5, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/update19.rpy", line 403, in script
    $ EshePoints += 1
  File "game/update19.rpy", line 403, in <module>
    $ EshePoints += 1
NameError: name 'EshePoints' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/update19.rpy", line 403, in script
    $ EshePoints += 1
  File "H:\Torrents\Games\ToaM-0.13.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "H:\Torrents\Games\ToaM-0.13.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/update19.rpy", line 403, in <module>
    $ EshePoints += 1
NameError: name 'EshePoints' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Tribulations of a Mage 0.19.0
Mon Aug 05 15:54:45 2024

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The orc-ettes aren't enough for you? :)
The tower needs a good cleaning, so I was thinking Tomas could conjure them (and their ogre & goblin sisters) some French maids' uniforms and feather dusters... wouldn't THAT be a sight? ;)
WEIRDO PERVERT!!!

• Haha
Reactions: S1nsational
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes