4.00 star(s) 27 Votes

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd say most of them are at least some what experienced in combat, due to their profession, like being hunter, and living in area near the tower. Where there are monsters roaming constantly. Sure they are not army, but definitely more combat capable than say average farming village.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'd say most of them are at least some what experienced in combat, due to their profession, like being hunter, and living in area near the tower. Where there are monsters roaming constantly. Sure they are not army, but definitely more combat capable than say average farming village.
My point is, most of the people would be wearing multiple hats. Most of them aren't going to be easily replaceable.
Like, good luck feeding your people if your hunters and farmers etc having died in battle.
To say nothing of what would happen to any children in the the camp

Reactions: SpatulaPie

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
In the end, not every story, or part of the story, is for everyone. I have several authors I like, and even they have stories that I haven't read more than once, or quit part way through. That's normal it happens, especially when I try different things between games. Some things work, some things don't.

But make no mistake here, had I've lost my passion for this story, it would have ended already. Nor I would put any effort in trying to improve the sex scenes as is. Yes, the loops are better from 0.20.0 onwards, and even the sequences to a point. Not perfect, but better.

Sorry, but I have to ask, why is his dick out?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are questions better left unanswered... >.>

Joking aside, I just apparently missed it and forgot to delete it from that particular model/clothing combo

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
In the end, not every story, or part of the story, is for everyone. I have several authors I like, and even they have stories that I haven't read more than once, or quit part way through. That's normal it happens, especially when I try different things between games. Some things work, some things don't.

But make no mistake here, had I've lost my passion for this story, it would have ended already. Nor I would put any effort in trying to improve the sex scenes as is. Yes, the loops are better from 0.20.0 onwards, and even the sequences to a point. Not perfect, but better.

There are questions better left unanswered... >.>

Joking aside, I just apparently missed it and forgot to delete it from that particular model/clothing combo
I love the LotR Trilogy but I skip the first half of The Two Towers when I do a reread........I find Frodo and Sams foray in to Mordor extremely boring....

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes