4.00 star(s) 32 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Why is there a tiny carnosaurus?
Because it is far away from the group... >.>

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is what I'm asking ;) Maybe ToaM's version of the rabbit in the background from Sorcerer :)
Who knows? Maybe I tame one for mount >.>

Joking aside, probably depends on how many outdoors renders I do in the valley. Might appear, or might not appear. Can't say yet.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Because it is far away from the group... >.>

Honestly, when I saw it first, and because it looks human sized and close, I thought it was the familiar of one of the girls, was imediatly wondering why everyone was fawning over MC having a panther for a familiar when there was someone with a large dino for one.

And thinking on it as I type this now, both Ayaka and Eirlys have much more magical creatures as their familiars, what's so great about a panther? No hate on Nisha, she's lovely and great company, I'd just think the more inherently magical creatures would rank higher in the "oh wow you have one of those" list.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I don't recall the rabbit thing, it's been a while although it's also possible I just never noticed it.

Perspective wise it seems more like it's about 15 feet (5ish meters) away and is just maybe Nisha sized.
Closer to 100 meters if I recall the Daz units correctly, if not more. The ground has small hills, so there are obstructions in line of sight that don't tell the whole truth. Someone did ask about it and I did a size render on discord. Not the greatest, but it serves its purpose.
Just for reference, Tomas is 194.4 cm.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Closer to 100 meters if I recall the Daz units correctly, if not more. The ground has small hills, so there are obstructions in line of sight that don't tell the whole truth. Someone did ask about it and I did a size render on discord. Not the greatest, but it serves its purpose.
Just for reference, Tomas is 194.4 cm.
Ok, never mind my comment then! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Honestly, when I saw it first, and because it looks human sized and close, I thought it was the familiar of one of the girls, was imediatly wondering why everyone was fawning over MC having a panther for a familiar when there was someone with a large dino for one.

And thinking on it as I type this now, both Ayaka and Eirlys have much more magical creatures as their familiars, what's so great about a panther? No hate on Nisha, she's lovely and great company, I'd just think the more inherently magical creatures would rank higher in the "oh wow you have one of those" list.
It has to do with rarity... those dragonlings (it's the model name so it suffice) are relatively common, the spirit dog while rare isn't unheard, or I should put it more as spirit animals, not dog specifically. But there has been only one known panther as a familiar before Nisha.

That and some mysteries... maybe. >.>

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes