RPGM Completed Trick or Treat - If you don't XXX_me I'll perform mischief on you [v1.0] [Moonglow]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
So, is it even possible to get all scenes in a single play? I'm stuck at 4 houses unlocked and 611 candies. Had to buy 2 or 3 water so i wouldn't get a lewd ending on the third or fourth house.

Reactions: Kibera

Ottaro21

Dec 26, 2018
where do you find the wood for the staff? walked through the town countless of times but couldnt find it :(

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
So, is it even possible to get all scenes in a single play? I'm stuck at 4 houses unlocked and 611 candies. Had to buy 2 or 3 water so i wouldn't get a lewd ending on the third or fourth house.
Have you gotten the sweets from the houses before getting the scenes? You can still get then by going back to the house after getting the sweets. I don't know if it would be enough to compensate for the sweets you have to pay to get water, though.

Reactions: ExSaiga

inukamifan

Jul 28, 2017
How do you get any scenes. I'll I'm able to do is walk around and everyone gives me candy. I can't raise arousal.

Izelith

Oct 20, 2017
I had 3 errors well unpacking the game and when I tried using the move cell on the right side of the map to go to the next area I got a message saying a character image was missing and the game crashed. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
How do you get any scenes. I'll I'm able to do is walk around and everyone gives me candy. I can't raise arousal.
You need to reach certain sweet thresholds (the first being at 100 sweets) and you'll get a message saying that an event is available. Go to the house that is shown and you'll be able to get scenes.

Jun 24, 2017
So, I got both endings, but it really feels like there should be a third ending. I tried to use cheats to get 100 lust and 1000 candies at the same time, but it just bugs the ending out.

ZeroZmm

Sep 30, 2018
So, I got both endings, but it really feels like there should be a third ending. I tried to use cheats to get 100 lust and 1000 candies at the same time, but it just bugs the ending out.
There's one when you lose all hp
I mean..it's just text..but there it is.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Where is the second ghost? I found the blue one.
EDIT: Nevermind, it was just perfectly covered by the ui.
EDIT2: Also seeing as you are losing 1 hp for 1 candy, do I need to buy a heal to be able to get the 1000 candy ending?

Jun 1, 2017
im asking about your banner ans about the games if all of them are translated here or somewhere else ?
The Shoku games, except Girl Knight Milk, have all been completely translated by me. Some of them, possibly all, have been posted by others on F95, but I post all my releases on ULMF. The Gyuu games are a mixed bag - I'm working on an Assassin Sara translation, and Mai was translated by someone else and is on F95. Here's a link to my profile:

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes