RPGM Completed Trick or Treat - If you don't XXX_me I'll perform mischief on you [v1.0] [Moonglow]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ShadeyMelodies

Oct 1, 2018
I had 3 errors well unpacking the game and when I tried using the move cell on the right side of the map to go to the next area I got a message saying a character image was missing and the game crashed. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?
same issue as well

Pharendia

Oct 19, 2020
You have a tips ? I have to do all quest in hourse and church and i don't find an another quest for the 1000 sweets. Thanks.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
You can get sweets inside the event houses. It's not like you're doomed to H-things just from entering them. There's a choice to be made.

Reactions: Pharendia

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
So does anyone know how to fix this error
I HAVE the file listed in the error and it's IN the named folder, but for some reason the game wont recognize it. This pops up EVERY TIME I try to move to a different screen that isn't the house you start in. HELP PLEASE!

Reactions: JonSummer

Reey

Feb 12, 2018
I had 3 errors well unpacking the game and when I tried using the move cell on the right side of the map to go to the next area I got a message saying a character image was missing and the game crashed. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?
same issue as well
getting the character error as well. pretty weird seeing as i checked the folder and it is there
So does anyone know how to fix this error
I HAVE the file listed in the error and it's IN the named folder, but for some reason the game wont recognize it. This pops up EVERY TIME I try to move to a different screen that isn't the house you start in. HELP PLEASE!
Same issue for me. Unable to find file Graphics/Characters/648afb6f2f55be80f2c4a31bc15eae7a_5844cb15c8d456c63a62bf2a09f60ead
No idea how to fix. Reinstalled the game and RPG maker and neither fixed it
Make the name of the game-folder shorter. Change it from "~Trick or Treat~ If you don't XXX me I'll perform mischief on you!!" to something like "Trick or Treat". Worked for me and hope it helps.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Make the name of the game-folder shorter. Change it from "~Trick or Treat~ If you don't XXX me I'll perform mischief on you!!" to something like "Trick or Treat". Worked for me and hope it helps.
Thanks so much! that fixed it!

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
I tried to get all 1000 candy after doing all of the scenes but it seems it's impossible. You end up ~100 candy short. So at most you either get all 1000 candy or all 100 lewdness.
Meanwhile... there is a way to get both
trick or treat.png
Pretty much have +900 candy and +100HP, get in one of the houses that would give you enough candy for it (better any of the last 2 ones) and use wine to get lewdness to 100. Since you aren't outside it won't trigger the lewd ending. Then ask for candy.

I don't recommend you do to it because Devil won't despawn from that position in the screenshot and Mary gets stuck walking into him, unable to finish the event. Sadly there is no way to know the ending you'd get like that and of course, it's not a 4th ending.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes