RPGM Completed Trick or Treat - If you don't XXX_me I'll perform mischief on you [v1.0] [Moonglow]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
You can go through the entire game without having sex, so I guess, yes. There's also a number of sex scenes which aren't vaginal but you don't know what they are in advance to avoid them, though.

Reactions: Armelle69

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
You can go through the entire game without having sex, so I guess, yes. There's also a number of sex scenes which aren't vaginal but you don't know what they are in advance to avoid them, though.
Thank you for your answer !
As a matter of fact, I don't like when you can't choose your sexual actions at all :/

guy4991

Feb 20, 2018
I unpacked the game and when I try to run the game I have error after error.
1st I had "Audio/SE/Decision3" missing. I checked and in fact I did not have the file. I renamed one of the other sound files to Decision3 and it is working but now I have "Graphics/Tileset/World_A1 missing" and when I try to change different option in menu I get "Audio/SE/Cursor2" missing.
Anyone knows what might be the problem?
I allready changed name of gamefolder to "Trick or Treat" and I also redownloaded game few times

Tghyphenated

Jun 14, 2018
I unpacked the game and when I try to run the game I have error after error.
1st I had "Audio/SE/Decision3" missing. I checked and in fact I did not have the file. I renamed one of the other sound files to Decision3 and it is working but now I have "Graphics/Tileset/World_A1 missing" and when I try to change different option in menu I get "Audio/SE/Cursor2" missing.
Anyone knows what might be the problem?
I allready changed name of gamefolder to "Trick or Treat" and I also redownloaded game few times
I have the same issue, tried searching for the download in other places but all are the same, mine starts with missing gothiv vl font tho

Woton

Mar 9, 2019
Anyone did the quest with the manager in front of the church? Counting the Jack-o-lanterns.
Is there some hidden mechanic I´m missing? Tried counting and trying random combinations but it´s always wrong.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
You may be counting the wrong things, or just missing some. The actual answer is 25, by the way.

haverino

Apr 28, 2020
The art really is top tier... Shame that there's censorship and such low resolution
Taking another look at this game and uh the window is just so small. The CGs in the advertising are much higher resolution. I don't know if it's just me or not, but the CGs on the preview look better than actually playing the game.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes