DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
First he forgives everyone in the family and now even says thank you to the friend.
They all lied and betrayed him! God be mad, take revenge, punish them, cut them off, ffs do something this is so frustrating :/
Yeah this MC is a masochist with some extreme problems to find his own interest important or let it even count, but lets himself completely be abused by others to just be accepted. Some doormats have more common sense and a spine. :p Unlikely that is going to change though this late in development of the game, just how he ever got through those special forces psychological tests will always be a mystery with his problems.

Last edited:

MattX

Jan 20, 2018
Just got here. Wanted to ask quickly if there is a good amount of NTR? I heard something about sister ntr but that's all I heard. Is there more?

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Just got here. Wanted to ask quickly if there is a good amount of NTR? I heard something about sister ntr but that's all I heard. Is there more?
Nope, that's just about it, and it might barely count as NTR, even (depending on your viewpoint). If you're hoping for any of the LIs getting boinked by other guys, you'd be disappointed in this story.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Mixdrop=Impossible to download, for me.
Me too, mostly. It takes me a few tries to get the download started (thankfully, the only time I'm "forced" to download with Mixdrop, is usually when a certain someone releases their updated WT/multi-mod).

I usually prefer Mega myself for a few reasons; they have decent download speeds, they don't overload me with ads (no ads, even if you're not a paid subscriber), and for those reasons, I also have a paid account to increase my data transfer allowance (and I mainly use it for downloading VNs/etc).

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
If NTR is your thing then you came to the wrong place. Fucked up incest? Oh, yeah. But basically, you are in a lifelong sexual relationship with your sister and if for whatever stupid reason you don't want to fuck your daughter she will gladly step in and do it for you. They are also very cuddly together during that inevitable reluctant phase that every fuck daddy in these games goes through to demonstrate that behind their enormous family-fucking cock they are really a good person deep down. There is other stuff going on but that is the bone of contention that slipped in the NTR tag. How dare they smash clams while they are waiting for Daddy to make up his mind! Thankfully that interval is blessedly brief, not dragging on like in Single Again where I find myself on the brink of suicide every time Francis has an inner monologue that laments his fate about being forced to fuck his daughters.

Thony

Jul 8, 2017
The train whistle is killing me. That's it. That's all I wanted to point about this update. Don't want to spoil anything for anyone. The train sound had me rollin.

Reactions: NewTricks

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
If NTR is your thing then you came to the wrong place. Fucked up incest? Oh, yeah. But basically, you are in a lifelong sexual relationship with your sister and if for whatever stupid reason you don't want to fuck your daughter she will gladly step in and do it for you. They are also very cuddly together during that inevitable reluctant phase that every fuck daddy in these games goes through to demonstrate that behind their enormous family-fucking cock they are really a good person deep down. There is other stuff going on but that is the bone of contention that slipped in the NTR tag. How dare they smash clams while they are waiting for Daddy to make up his mind! Thankfully that interval is blessedly brief, not dragging on like in Single Again where I find myself on the brink of suicide every time Francis has an inner monologue that laments his fate about being forced to fuck his daughters.
Don't get me started on single again, and they are his not-daughters.

On another tangent, this update was fire:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I used to say this game had one really good update followed by and a really bad one. The odd ones were good and the even ones were bad. But .14 was really good, and although it had some weird Claire blowjob, that scene with Deb more than made up for it. And this .15 was straight fire as I have come to expect from odd updates.

This is one of the few incest stories where I actually read everything. A lot of criticism of the story is about how he can forgive his family for betraying him. It might have been because I'm here for over a year, but time makes you hate them a lot less, and if he didn't forgive his family how would they fuck?

Reactions: Eidersson

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
So far i really liking the game but only problem i have with it is that you didnt get to choose if you forgive your family or not because come on now their is no way in hell anyone would forgive that quickly after what happen im sorry i dont see it happen.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I kind of understand why almost everyone, including myself, would have liked to have a moment where the player could have chosen whether to forgive his family or not. However, I also understand why it was hardwired into the story. The MC, frankly, doesn't have the time or inclination to nurse a grudge when he is too busy trying to clean up the mess. He needs to keep his daughter alive, he needs help to do it, and he cannot be choosy when it comes to where that help comes from. Even if he hasn't forgiven them in his heart, he needs to turn the other cheek at the moment for Milly's sake. I've had to do this myself, in my own family, when I was betrayed while off on a military deployment. Indescribable hurt and pain. I will spare you the details, but it was a situation where I couldn't let it linger so I needed to bury the hatchet. So I understand it even if I don't agree with it, necessarily.

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
I kind of understand why almost everyone, including myself, would have liked to have a moment where the player could have chosen whether to forgive his family or not. However, I also understand why it was hardwired into the story. The MC, frankly, doesn't have the time or inclination to nurse a grudge when he is too busy trying to clean up the mess. He needs to keep his daughter alive, he needs help to do it, and he cannot be choosy when it comes to where that help comes from. Even if he hasn't forgiven them in his heart, he needs to turn the other cheek at the moment for Milly's sake. I've had to do this myself, in my own family, when I was betrayed while off on a military deployment. Indescribable hurt and pain. I will spare you the details, but it was a situation where I couldn't let it linger so I needed to bury the hatchet. So I understand it even if I don't agree with it, necessarily.
I would agree with you if they actually needed their help but milly just became rich. it not that hard to hire bodyguards that is selected by yourself as the MC. and it would be easier that way too. Even if you forgive your family. By them even come with you it would make it riskier and alot more love ones life would become into play of be abducted or killed by who ever is behind this. Even if they safety in numbers these people like to go out and do things and if you think your stopping nans from going out you got another thing coming.;)

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
getting an error at Ewan's pub

and in the scene after that

If you're using Joker's walkthrough mod, re-download it, since it originally had a bug (two missing lines in one of the scripts that defines these two characters).

3.10 star(s) 101 Votes