Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
To bad @Azrayal didn't add a scene replay yet, buy otherwise, very enjoyable.
I've learnt how to create scene replays now, but I don't want to add one this far into the update in case I screw things up even more, sorry. My next project will have a few features not currently in Triple Ex, including a scene replay.

Reactions: R9f6 and GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I've learnt how to create scene replays now, but I don't want to add one this far into the update in case I screw things up even more, sorry. My next project will have a few features not currently in Triple Ex, including a scene replay.
Oh, so sad that all those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Anyway, eagerly awaiting for your next proyect (after finishing this one, I hope).

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
She sleeps with her naked, kisses her, feels her up in a dressing room, and oh that's right SHE EATS HER OUT! Silly me, she skipped a step
Just Deb being Deb! And the oral only happens if you chose not to be in a sexual relationship with Milly, she has needs too!
I get the impression you're not a fan of the story. But thanks for sticking around and taking the time to read it and contribute to the thread.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Ok, this answers the question I had intended to ask. The truth is that I don't like what you're saying, so I guess I'll pass on trying the game.
This is a comment that mischaracterizes the entire game by focusing on a tiny part in it, so I wouldn't take it to heart when making a decision on whether or not to play the game. Not saying the family isn't fucked up. His mother alone is a Russian nesting doll of incest who seems to be trying to break some kind of world record. But cuckolding and NTR are not really fetishes in this game and when it comes to insults the MC gives so much better than he gets. In fact, it can be argued that if there is a cuck it is poor Deb. There is one scene when she is forced to watch and another where she is told she is going to participate only to be locked out of the room (bastard!) The relationship with the daughter is tough at first because she feels distraught, disrespected, and disregarded. So she and her Auntie have some fun and cuddle time. A little bit of the slap and tickle. Yet the next day the sun rises and the world keeps on spinning. If you keep on being an asshole to the daughter and refuse her advances then she goes farther with the aunt, but if you fuck up at one point she can also be shot dead. So basically the guy you were responding to would say this is a game about your daughter being shot. You miss out on a lot of great stuff later in the game if you get caught up on the nascent sexual experimentation early on in it.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ so it never happens
it's like early on where Dab is blabbing about being a total badass and gets shot in the head a second later, it's not a route you can take so it's not a choice you can make

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
This is a comment that mischaracterizes the entire game by focusing on a tiny part in it, so I wouldn't take it to heart when making a decision on whether or not to play the game. Not saying the family isn't fucked up. His mother alone is a Russian nesting doll of incest who seems to be trying to break some kind of world record. But cuckolding and NTR are not really fetishes in this game and when it comes to insults the MC gives so much better than he gets. In fact, it can be argued that if there is a cuck it is poor Deb. There is one scene when she is forced to watch and another where she is told she is going to participate only to be locked out of the room (bastard!) The relationship with the daughter is tough at first because she feels distraught, disrespected, and disregarded. So she and her Auntie have some fun and cuddle time. A little bit of the slap and tickle. Yet the next day the sun rises and the world keeps on spinning. If you keep on being an asshole to the daughter and refuse her advances then she goes farther with the aunt, but if you fuck up at one point she can also be shot dead. So basically the guy you were responding to would say this is a game about your daughter being shot. You miss out on a lot of great stuff later in the game if you get caught up on the nascent sexual experimentation early on in it.
Unless you tell me that the whole thing about the MC's sister having sex with LIs is avoidable, which was my question, or you tell me that the sister is in a romantic relationship with the MC (and the MC knows this, agree with it and the LIs have a romantic relationship with the MC) when she does all those things, which was the other option, then I still think I'm not interested in the game. In any case, I really only like the first option, and just only tolerate the second one.

• Haha
Reactions: bill meoff

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Unless you tell me that the whole thing about the MC's sister having sex with LIs is avoidable, which was my question, or you tell me that the sister is in a romantic relationship with the MC (and the MC knows this, agree with it and the LIs have a romantic relationship with the MC) when she does all those things, which was the other option, then I still think I'm not interested in the game. In any case, I really only like the first option, and just only tolerate the second one.
Oh good lord. How about this? Just give it a shot and judge for yourself. I guarantee you will survive the experience and you might even enjoy it. In fact, I will give you a full refund on the nothing you pay for it if you don't.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
realy, i was avoiding deb as much as i can, there was one unavoidable sex at the begining with her on pill and now she is prego, sucks. And Julie, Kumiko and Astrid not. pls.
And i cant even let her die. What is next? Milly is prego too and i dident even fuck her.....

Jan 8, 2018
Great update Azrayel, really enjoyed it, more power to your elbow, Milly - great, good twist with Debs and the tension beginning to build with Mae and mam loved it

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
as you see from his deflection that is exactly what happened in the game. MC tells his sister to leave her paws off his daughter, and minutes later they are fucking. Deb fucks his wife behind his back and snipes every pussy she can. But you can't condemn her for that, because she is a helpless victim. It's not like she was in on the plan to fuck over the MC from the get-go. Always remember MC was betrayed by his family, but Deb was hurt the worst. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Oh good lord. How about this? Just give it a shot and judge for yourself. I guarantee you will survive the experience and you might even enjoy it. In fact, I will give you a full refund on the nothing you pay for it if you don't.
I don't feel like arguing about what I like or don't like. In any case, it's unlikely that I will try the game (and your comment about the refund only makes me less eager to try it).

as you see from his deflection that is exactly what happened in the game. MC tells his sister to leave her paws off his daughter, and minutes later they are fucking. Deb fucks his wife behind his back and snipes every pussy she can. But you can't condemn her for that, because she is a helpless victim. It's not like she was in on the plan to fuck over the MC from the get-go. Always remember MC was betrayed by his family, but Deb was hurt the worst. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So that happens and it can't be avoided. Good to know.

And here ends the discussion about whether I try the game or don't try it.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
realy, i was avoiding deb as much as i can, there was one unavoidable sex at the begining with her on pill and now she is prego, sucks. And Julie, Kumiko and Astrid not. pls.
And i cant even let her die. What is next? Milly is prego too and i dident even fuck her.....
In what universe did you avoid Deb and still get her pregnant yet you still got through this update and didn't fuck Milly? Did you install a defective mod or something? Because I shagged that carrot top absolutely rotten! And the maid, some grandma, and two big titted blonde cousins doing some of that Lesbian shit. You wouldn't be happy if you were hung with a silk rope.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
how do i get deb in the harem like all the decisions i make leads to the mc saying he can't have anything else between him and deb when they're at grandma's house

3.10 star(s) 101 Votes