• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
At this point that is more believable than a happy ending.

Honestly if this VN doesnt end with the MC killing everyone except Millie(and maybe Yumiko and sibling) well, ill be inclined to question the devs story telling abilities( more than i already do,seriously this VN is like watching a plane wreck live. Or a fat girl in a shirt that doesnt cover her belly. Nasty as hell but i just cant look away.)

Last edited:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Honestly if this VN doesnt end with the MC killing everyone except Millie(and maybe Yumiko and sibling) well, ill be imcluned to question the devs story telling abilities( more than i already do,seriously this VN is like watching a plane wreck live. Or a fat girl in a shirt that doesnt cover her belly. Nasty as hell but i just cant look away.)
same. It's like seeing someone picking their nose... you know it's gross but you can't look away then you nudge someone near and point and go "Ewww" and the telephone game begins lol.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Umm where is the NTR part? can someone tell me?
Some players consider actions of the past of the characters to need to be tagged. Deb and the mc's ex past sex life (the ex is dead before the vn begins) is the main reason for the tag. Even though I don't know of any ntr fans that would find it ntr material the ones that hate it find it "close enough"...
Bottom line the tags on this forum suck...

In case you haven't noticed this a lesbian game with a male MC.
This sentence is wrong on so many levels. The two main ones are: One bisexual women are not lesbians so this isn't a lesbian game. Two this isn't a game it's a visual novel

I don't understand the need to keep posting in the thread if you don't even like the vn. It's way past the point of changing its story or content...

Go find a vn you like...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So glad this dev doesn't cave to the anti Deb mob... :)
Well it was quite clear quite a while ago he would not change either Deb or the mc for that matter and wants to tell the story as he wishes, I suspect most have accepted that even if they are in the camp like me that still hate the actions Deb took in the game and how much of a selfish hypocrite she is due to that setup even if she may have had some reasons :p.

One consequence of that though is that it will be quite hard for him to get a lot of players along on a route where Deb has a truly happy end with MC or she can redeem herself in their eyes (bit late since there has been no changes in her actions that shows us she wishes to redeem herself and change her opinions on her actions), since quite a lot of people will not see that as a possible happy end for the MC ending up with Deb in his life as she is as shown through her actions as opposed to her words.

Then again I do not know if dev planned a happy end for Deb or MC in the first place as they have been set up and neither has grown basically in game and it will be a bit late to have an 180 on Deb this late in proceedings, with her having shown no improvements in either her actions since game started or way she perceived what she did in past as maybe not so great and keeps repeating same patterns. As is she does not feel like either a LI or a wingwoman you can trust if play as a male MC to also take your interest into account at least (which is not the same as having to be led by it completely, but she disregards it more or less completely at every opportunity :p) ) :)

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well it was quite clear quite a while ago he would not change either Deb or the mc for that matter and wants to tell the story as he wishes, I suspect most have accepted that even if they are in the camp like me that still hate the actions Deb took in the game and how much of a selfish hypocrite she is due to that setup even if she may have had some reasons :p.

One consequence of that though is that it will be quite hard for him to get a lot of players along on a route where Deb has a truly happy end with MC or she can redeem herself in their eyes (bit late since there has been no changes in her actions that shows us she wishes to redeem herself and change her opinions on her actions), since quite a lot of people will not see that as a possible happy end for the MC ending up with Deb in his life as she is as shown through her actions as opposed to her words.

Then again I do not know if dev planned a happy end for Deb or MC in the first place as they have been set up and neither has grown basically in game and it will be a bit late to have an 180 on Deb this late in proceedings, with her having shown no improvements in either her actions since game started or way she perceived what she did in past as maybe not so great and keeps repeating same patterns. As is she does not feel like either a LI or a wingwoman you can trust if play as a male MC to also take your interest into account at least (which is not the same as having to be led by it completely, but she disregards it more or less completely at every opportunity :p) ) :)
I am really curious myself how it will end for Deb and the mc. I don't however have any resentment towards her. I totally see your points though. I didn't mean to imply I don't understand Deb haters just that I'm glad personally nothing changed with her.

To me this vn stands apart of a lot of seemingly similar stories mainly because of the strained relationship of the mc and Deb. I also appreciate quality posts such as yours, even when I feel differently it atleast gives me insight into another point of view which the posts of
"The mc is a beta" "Deb is the real mc" bullshit don't.

Reactions: DA22

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Actually to be fair I believe the Dev did reddo Deb once after the players first reaction to her.
So if anything she is now a slightly less selfish obnoxious person than the Dev once wrote her to be.
The mothers a Selfish Bitch the MC's a total pillock most of the time,
The daughters got a sick sence of humour and not the good kind.
Its got 1 or 2 nice side characters.

But for me the story is the main draw fuck the MC's family squables because I already suspect the morron MC will have to forgive his Mommy and to be honest out of the two of them i'd rather he forgave Deb.

Just Sayin.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I am really curious myself how it will end for Deb and the mc. I don't however have any resentment towards her. I totally see your points though. I didn't mean to imply I don't understand Deb haters just that I'm glad personally nothing changed with her.

To me this vn stands apart of a lot of seemingly similar stories mainly because of the strained relationship of the mc and Deb. I also appreciate quality posts such as yours, even when I feel differently it atleast gives me insight into another point of view which the posts of
"The mc is a beta" "Deb is the real mc" bullshit don't.
Yeah like I said before, basically Deb is her own worst enemy when comes to having a happy loving relation with MC if that is her goal in the first place actually, who has his own hangups as well. Then again by now one can come to no other conclusion then that was intentional by the dev and not a wrong tone he hit with her.

She is as dev wants her to be with her good sides and many bad ones, especially when it comes to her relation with MC and still believing she knows what is best for both of them, without taking him or his opinions into consideration and fucks up all the time due to that. In a way she reminds me of a completely overbearing father that has planned out everything for his kids and is unable to understand they might have wishes or dislikes as well and run away from him whether emotional or even physical at a certain moment to escape their cage. :p

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Actually to be fair I believe the Dev did reddo Deb once after the players first reaction to her.
So if anything she is now a slightly less selfish obnoxious person than the Dev once wrote her to be.
The mothers a Selfish Bitch the MC's a total pillock most of the time,
The daughters got a sick sence of humour and not the good kind.
Its got 1 or 2 nice side characters.

But for me the story is the main draw fuck the MC's family squables because I already suspect the morron MC will have to forgive his Mommy and to be honest out of the two of them i'd rather he forgave Deb.

Just Sayin.
Yeah I will not be surprised if that setup of MC that family did was either a way of Marie and/or other family members to punish MC for whatever reason when got the chance or that even more was going on and some people in that family or the whole family were actually covering their own behinds or dirty interests in that situation and were way more involved with that dirty foreign officer or his family and that dirty business as has come out until now and just sacrificed MC for their own safety and interests or "so called"national security while pretending they did it for him. Or even a combination of both. One of the questions remaining will be if Deb was a full part of that and deeply involved and one of the major instigators or she was just played and a victim as well, if a very stupid one if so.

Forgiving any of them for their actions including Deb will be almost impossible though even if you would be even willing to forgive such colossal betrayal as they committed however much they say you love you and did it for you :p, especially since also none of them gives MC any reason to think they are deeply sorry about what they did to him and Millie and letting that dirty officer continue his actions hurting others or changed their ways or no longer think have the right to do so in the first place in any way.

Remember Deb sleeping with the ex behind MC's back and not telling him is a pattern in her behavior, but it is really kids play when compared to the later actions of that family and easily overlooked since MC did not really mind that sleeping together per se, just her having been dishonest about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cotytto

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Some players consider actions of the past of the characters to need to be tagged. Deb and the mc's ex past sex life (the ex is dead before the vn begins) is the main reason for the tag. Even though I don't know of any ntr fans that would find it ntr material the ones that hate it find it "close enough"...

This sentence is wrong on so many levels. The two main ones are: One bisexual women are not lesbians so this isn't a lesbian game. Two this isn't a game it's a visual novel

I don't understand the need to keep posting in the thread if you don't even like the vn. It's way past the point of changing its story or content...

Go find a vn you like...
EXACTLY!!
Some people just like to go on threads and shit on these VNs. I have found more than a few I don't like. Sometimes I will say on the thread why I didn't like it, wish the dev well and that's it. I rarely re-visit those threads/VNs again.

Like why stay in a thread when you have no love for the game what-so-ever.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

RabidRanger45

Jun 9, 2020
Developer must not abandon this game, ( better hope not, ya hear ), as this might be my next favorite, ( story wise and game wise it might not live up to My New Family, or My New Memories ), but its deffo up there, great job so far.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020

Go find a vn you like...
It's like watching nascar for the wrecks... same thing... at this point I don't care who wins or loses I just want to see the destruction. :ROFLMAO:

JT17

Jul 13, 2018
How frequent does this game get updated? Just wondering if I should play this version or wait for the next (if it's going to be soon that is).

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
Does Azrayal have any other VN I can try out while waiting for updates to this?

On another note... the scenes where MC tells the story of being in the military and saving the Americans was very well written. I have my own experiences and that scene had me feeling it the night I read it. Love this whole story so far.

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
Does Azrayal have any other VN I can try out while waiting for updates to this?
I don't. This is my first attempt at creating a VN. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it so far.

The next update will be published on F95 in two days (19th March). I'll try and make it early morning, my time.

Also, Happy Paddy's Day to any Irish contingent that may see this.

View attachment Pat 0085.webp

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 102 Votes