Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
I don't. This is my first attempt at creating a VN. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it so far.

The next update will be published on F95 in two days (19th March). I'll try and make it early morning, my time.
Honored to be replied by you. Being your first story, I must say I am highly impressed. I don't know if you have military background but as I said, that scene telling to story of the scars and the ambush on the American troops and the woman and her family had me in tears (good). I also loved the daughter's reaction when the grandmother explained what happened ("Get the F* out of my house and take your b* daughter with you").... I literally shouted Woohoo while reading.

I'm sure you have plans already... but I would like to offer just a simple opinion here. Admittedly, I think MC overreacted to Deb. I can understand that he was upset about her having knowledge and not telling him, but she did refuse to go with the plan and she did agree to not have contact with the wife. The way it read at first when MC confronted her sounded like she knew where they were the whole time buy all she knew was what the plan was (or so it seemed at the moment of confrontation). I was hoping to see after the talk with MC mom that he realized how much Deb up for him and how disgusted she was as well of the plan and he would have started to be nicer to her. However, I'm sure that is already in plan. You are an amazing developer and I can't wait for the rest.

Reactions: Azrayal

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Azrayal, as much as I love this VN, the most unrealistic thing in the game happened right at the end of v0.12:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you think an airport in Scotland looks like that, you are wrong.

Oh, and I hope you realize I am only being half serious :D. I'm looking forward to the next part.

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
Azrayal, as much as I love this VN, the most unrealistic thing in the game happened right at the end of v0.12:
Yes, I am aware. Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of options to choose from for airport buildings. I maybe could have created an HDRi of a genuine Scottish airport, but that would likely have caused issues with the opening scene for v0.13a. I'd toyed with the idea of adding a blazing car in the background, with a guy beating a terrorist, for a touch of realism like. :D

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Yes, I am aware. Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of options to choose from for airport buildings. I maybe could have created an HDRi of a genuine Scottish airport, but that would likely have caused issues with the opening scene for v0.13a. I'd toyed with the idea of adding a blazing car in the background, with a guy beating a terrorist, for a touch of realism like. :D
Yeah, that would have been much more accurate :D. And since I know my way around a few 3D building programs, I may add some content to Daz.

Eidersson

Dec 24, 2020
When did Milly turn into my ex-partner's daughter and not My daughter? Is there a patch?
AFAIK, the links posted on F95 are for the uncensored version, the patreon links are patreon friendly, ex-partner etc. If you downloaded from F95, the dev may have incorrectly linked them

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
View attachment 1343717
Triple Ex [v0.12a] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by Wills747

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
sir update out

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
In issue with the android version of .13a, I had .12 already installed and downloaded .13a. However, when I tried to "update" the update failed. I had to uninstall .12a to install .13a. The problem now is that the saves I had for .12a aren't available in .13a. Is there a way to fix this? Can I move a file somewhere on my device to somewhere else to have the save available to load?

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
In issue with the android version of .13a, I had .12 already installed and downloaded .13a. However, when I tried to "update" the update failed. I had to uninstall .12a to install .13a. The problem now is that the saves I had for .12a aren't available in .13a. Is there a way to fix this? Can I move a file somewhere on my device to somewhere else to have the save available to load?
Check out this post I made on Patreon, it describes the process. It is a public post...

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
Check out this post I made on Patreon, it describes the process. It is a public post...
Oh so I was supposed to copy the files before installing. Guess they are gone then. After reading, I couldn't find anything in the data folder. Guess I'll have to start over.

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
Oh so I was supposed to copy the files before installing. Guess they are gone then. After reading, I couldn't find anything in the data folder. Guess I'll have to start over.
"SD card\Android\data\triple.ex" is the file path where my Android saves are located. Yours may not be on your SD card. I tested this and it worked fine for me.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
A really nice update. Some of the Scottish came across as more Irish than Scottish but it was mostly done well. I'm glad that MC and Deb have finally reunited. Watching MC's grandmother kick the crap out of her daughters was funny. Never mess with a Scottish lass folks. Oh, and MC and his dad burying the hatchet was also good.

Reactions: JJDrakken

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
This... was....awesome. Azrayal, amazing work. Loved it all. I take back what I said about the MC/Deb situation as this was so much better. Not gonna lie... was hoping there was going to be more with Shauna lol. Now that was a perfect model ;-)

3.10 star(s) 101 Votes