estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.21 + WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

(If you use QIWI you support me just a little bit every time you click)
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 403 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

Chummie

Aug 14, 2020
Feels alot like the MC dont really have any choice at all just riding the wave and hope all is good in the end.. not that im suprised since i can read that choices dont really have any impact on the story and the characters…

almost seems to me that the MC’s LI are the real protagonists and MC is just a stooge throughout it all

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Dev putting lesbian sex as ntr, mom and dad fucking as ntr.

But, when the real ntr happened like mom fucking mc's best friend, they forgot to put the ntr tag

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Feels alot like the MC dont really have any choice at all just riding the wave and hope all is good in the end.. not that im suprised since i can read that choices dont really have any impact on the story and the characters…

almost seems to me that the MC’s LI are the real protagonists and MC is just a stooge throughout it all
Yep, that has been a recurring complaint about this dev/game from the start, the LI's (especially the sister) are the real protagonists, MC is just there for the ride reacting to whatever they decide to do.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The creator's words -

hghyhghg.jpg

A pair of public previews

Hello friends.
Production is steadily moving along. As well as the 750 animation images I created, I have also rendered 150 storyline images so far. Although, the script isn't up to date for these images at this moment. There is still a bit to complete, which is what I'm working on now.
Stay safe and have fun!
Azrayal

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I don’t know if anyone can help me, but I think I’ve ran into a problem. Every time I try to go to the dinner with the principal but it automatically goes to the to the other option of staying home instead can someone please help me?

Last edited:

war117

Nov 9, 2017
View attachment 1982755
Triple Ex [v0.21] Walkthrough Multi Mod (Gallery Unlocked)
Check features to learn more about the mod.

Features:

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Just so you know one of the download links for this mod is saying something of a privacy error for the particular website in question, it’s not the Patreon one

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just so you know one of the download links for this mod is saying something of a privacy error for the particular website in question, it’s not the Patreon one
It's just Mixdrop being Mixdrop...works fine for most, so.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
It's just Mixdrop being Mixdrop...works fine for most, so.
Well it doesn’t work for me apparently is there another link I can do it on because now even my virus protection software it’s not letting me access it and it’s got a different name to it as well. According to the antivirus protection it’s called Please do not click on the link. That’s just a example of my antivirus software detection is calling this website that’s been blocked.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Yes, you just said it in your post, Patreon...it's free and attached like all of JokerLeader's mods.

View attachment 3302777
Thank you for your help on that. I’m also wondering if you can help me on another thing I posted it up before but I’m having a bit of a difficulty on a particular section the game every time I try to select to go on the date with the principal, it automatically goes to basically what automatically to the other option of not gone out on the dinner with the principal, and I don’t know what to do

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thank you for your help on that. I’m also wondering if you can help me on another thing I posted it up before but I’m having a bit of a difficulty on a particular section the game every time I try to select to go on the date with the principal, it automatically goes to basically what automatically to the other option of not gone out on the dinner with the principal, and I don’t know what to do

Might be mod related, it's been forever since I have played, so I barley remember anything besides the hot fitness chick :D

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Might be mod related, it's been forever since I have played, so I barley remember anything besides the hot fitness chick :D
I haven’t even use the mod and I’m having difficulties with this particular situation. I don’t know if anyone else has had issues with it

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I haven’t even use the mod and I’m having difficulties with this particular situation. I don’t know if anyone else has had issues with it
Oh, well thought maybe you were using the old version of the mod or something, well maybe using the mod will fix the issues or so to speak force the right decision/outcome then.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Oh, well thought maybe you were using the old version of the mod or something, well maybe using the mod will fix the issues or so to speak force the right decision/outcome then.
I actually know what was happening now I didn’t click on the map to do the dating with the principal

3.10 star(s) 102 Votes