HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What you think is hardly facts, that's per definition your OPINION........

A single person developing a VN in their spare time will take time, a 12 year old will understand that but alas......

Why stop by just to make a asinine comment, do you crave attention that much?

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 1982755
Triple Ex [v0.21] Walkthrough Multi Mod (Gallery Unlocked)
Check features to learn more about the mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
My favorite modder.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1982755
Triple Ex [v0.21] Walkthrough Multi Mod (Gallery Unlocked)
Check features to learn more about the mod.

Features:

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you for the mod update JokerLeader~ :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Batarro1996

Aug 19, 2021
The MC in this game/novel is an intolerable git. I've not encountered an MC so selfish or so arrogant and cruel in any of the hundreds of novels I've read. And his double moral standard is equally insufferable. Having said that... I still read through until the end of the available play... but I gritted my teeth and put it down too many times through the read. IMHO, MCs have to be likeable if they're going to be successful at building a harem. And this makes this guy's harem unbelievable. Sorry... not sorry.
I gotta agree. Haven't disliked an MC this much than when I tried Summer With Mia.

Reactions: Geb

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
so whas he ntr im trying to find that
If I remember correctly, there are some cases of an LI gets on with another LI (lesbian), without you (MC) being involved, and in one instance without your permission (but you still get to see the scenes), and your dad still "has fun" with your mother after your started doing her (not seen on screen, but still referred to in dialogue).

I think that's about the extent of NTR, if you can even call it that. (There have been multiple discussions about this and if the tag is even justified throughout the thread, though.)

Geb

May 5, 2017
The protagonist is one of the most unlikable asshats I've ever played in a game on here and I don't see that as adding anything to the plot like they are not showing any growth. Also the bugs I have never seen this many almost crash a game because I understand a few, but not upwards of 15+ as that's when you need to just stop n fix what's there.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Frankly I found the story cool until Mc faced his corner, the guy has been banging his sister for years, I can't do anything with his daughter. Let him wait a bit ok but it's getting long and nonsense, and the hotel shot after the day with her, completely cut off the desire to continue the game.

Reactions: The D0n
3.00 star(s) 103 Votes