Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
pink-guy-no.gif
The daughter is hot, for that first creampie with her. I had to submit to my urges and eat clown Fiesta plot.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
This is one of those games I just speed through the sex parts and not really read them. As many have pointed out, it has so much cuck-shit going on in them. I'm just here for the main plot at this point. I get the Dev wanting to get the MC to have sex with every female member of his family, and some not in his family. But I keep hoping Azrayal will continue the plot before long.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Well, that might be what you wish for this game, but dev keeps pulling some mighty
humiliating breaks on MC and that motivation you seem to have attributed to him:
Zero respect for player choices, zero
Like it was shared above, MC is backstabbed by his own ego, his body and the women he pursues.
Pretty tough luck when game time is wasted in this manner to just beat MC down like a dead horse.

I get the Dev wanting to get the MC to have sex with every female member of his family, and some not in his family. But I keep hoping Azrayal will continue the plot before long.
After all the batshit crazy drought MC goes through in the beginning, these latest downers in his quality of life
seem very much forced. They might be suppsoed to be humorous,
but neither the girls nore MC are laughing about those convos, so they fall flat every time.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Triple Ex [v0.21] [Azrayal] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [460 MB]
- - -

Mac [428 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Sometimes reading threads on this forum makes me think that "Idiocracy" is already here. People really don't make any attempt to think before asking, don't they...

"Why should I bother thinking, if I can ask and have someone think for me?" ::FML ::

Peace :(
This is true!

Reactions: divingmedic
Jun 7, 2023

4 hours ago

Hello friends.
As I mentioned in the preview posts, production on Triple Ex v0.21 was temporarily halted for the previous two days as I had to go away. I'm now back home and work has restarted. I'll keep you updated on the progress.
Stay safe and have fun!
Azrayal

Please stop,I'm already dead.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Sometimes reading threads on this forum makes me think that "Idiocracy" is already here. People really don't make any attempt to think before asking, don't they...

"Why should I bother thinking, if I can ask and have someone think for me?" ::FML ::

That movie went from a Comedy to a Documentary.

• Sad
Reactions: FatGiant

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019

wow so deep.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
that seems like a recipe for abandonment, 2gigs for a game that has been out since 2019.
but it is still alive. either the developer has other things to do than finishing this 4-year-old game or he doesn't give a shit about it (which is worse).
If you're here getting the game for free, which you are, WTF do you GAS about how long the game takes to finish?

If you don't like the development speed, by all means, show us the game you've finished. Otherwise, why waste our time with your insipid thoughts about the speed of game development.

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes