Rey464

Jan 28, 2018
View attachment 1982755
Triple Ex [v0.20] Walkthrough Multi Mod (Gallery Unlocked)
Check features to learn more about the mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
An error occurred during a connection to mixdroop.co. PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR

Error code: PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
An error occurred during a connection to mixdroop.co. PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR

Error code: PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem
Grab the Mod off his Patreon page or change the URL to be 'mixdrop.ag' and not 'mixdroop.co' - it is a typo.

Reactions: JokerLeader

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Ok, I used to really enjoy this game but it has officially jumped the shark. There was nothing in the latest update that had anything to do with the plot. It was just them out and about with their daily lives with a few sex scenes thrown in. All the urgency from the "mystery" is gone.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ok, I used to really enjoy this game but it has officially jumped the shark. There was nothing in the latest update that had anything to do with the plot. It was just them out and about with their daily lives with a few sex scenes thrown in. All the urgency from the "mystery" is gone.
I don't think it's jumped the shark, since I started playing this it always seemed to have blocks of lewdity between the main story. Several updates only had relationship and lewdity, not even touching the main plot.

I really enjoy this vn. Some don't but honestly I haven't seen it change or jumping any sharks.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.20 + WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 375 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Triple Ex v0.20 with JokerLeader walkthrough mod
Console and Variable viewer enable from prefs menu
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega

I've added support for 0x52's Universal RenPy Mod to all my ports
Navigate to Documents/Wills747/"game.name.here"/game and drop the RPA file in there.
Reload the game and you will see a new entry in quick menu.
Updated my Android port to v0.20

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm not finished yet, but I will say I have been enjoying this title... though there is one thing that somewhat irks me about it, that being the amount of times a character evidently smiles but the render doesn't reflect it at all, it's astounding.

*smiles*

michael-scott-the-office.gif

Where's the smile though? :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, I'm looking forward to see where the story goes, will return once I've got through everything.

Reactions: molspajeros

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Kind of disappointed the MC hasn't had a 3some with the twins. It's just been a lot of cockteasing during the entire development of this game. I like the development of the storyline as much as the "adult" stuff, but it seems that part of the game gets developed slower than a glacier moves. Guess I'll wait 4 to 5 updates and see where things are at.

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
God, I prefer that NTR be normal once and for all, but please stop putting in the inevitable damn lesbian content that is NTR, the daughter and other characters are corrupted by Deb and other characters, no one likes their love interests being corrupted by third parties, up to this point. This game should have ended a long time ago

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
God, I prefer that NTR be normal once and for all, but please stop putting in the inevitable damn lesbian content that is NTR, the daughter and other characters are corrupted by Deb and other characters, no one likes their love interests being corrupted by third parties, up to this point. This game should have ended a long time ago
Ah yes the vast hordes of no one. Maybe just switch it to "I don't like the LIs being corrupted by third parties", it'd be more accurate. Also for a lot of us, 1 LI being with another LI isn't a "third party" corrupting someone. We're not all that insecure.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I'm Fairly sure unless it has been rewritten that there is no such thing going on with debs.
The only time Deb's was with any LI of the MC was his dead wife.
Any othertime it was with consent of the MC or when the MC wasn't interested at the time like with the housekeepr.
Even then she tried to involve the MC.
And the only time she really go's after the Daughter is If and only if the MC gives her the all clear and turns the Daughter down himself.

Last edited:

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
I just finished playing the whole game so far, and I have a few, probably not unique, thoughts.

Nowadays, I play AVNs mostly for the plot. This one has an adequate plot as it kept me interested throughout. I know that I am not too picky, so I didn't notice any gaping holes in it.

In addition to plot, there has to be a minimum standard of rendering. Certainly, this AVN meets my standard.
The main LIs have to be compelling. Again, Deb and Milly meet (and far exceed my minimum.

I usually only play an AVN once, and sometimes I play the man-whore, and sometimes I play the "faithful" MC. I'm playing the man-whore in this one, so I see lots of sexy scenes with lots of women in this one. The scenes are pretty good.

What I do REALLY like about this AVN is that I am (as far as I can remember) given a choice for just about every woman as to whether or not I want to get involved with them. That's even true for Deb and Milly, I think. I don't think that anyone should be complaining about forced in the long run to be with a particular woman.

With the early game being mostly about Deb and Milly, I think it is unrealistic for a player to request that either of them be removes as LIs earlier than they can be.

Anyway, I am really enjoying this AVN to this point, and wanted the dev to know this.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
One question: How does this game not have a trans tag when Dominique is clearly stated to be one.

Yes, the current tag system is subpar, and that tag is a particular culprit, but it still would be included under it.

Reactions: PapaChulo

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

4 hours ago

Hello friends.
As I mentioned in the preview posts, production on Triple Ex v0.21 was temporarily halted for the previous two days as I had to go away. I'm now back home and work has restarted. I'll keep you updated on the progress.
Stay safe and have fun!
Azrayal

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

Hello friends.
There isn't much to report at this time. Although, I'd like you to know I have made a minor adjustment to one of the characters in the story. You may or may not see the change depending on your in-game choices.
However, once update v0.21 is publicly released I will open up a poll for some patrons to decide whether to revert the change or not. Stay safe and have fun!
Azrayal

Reactions: sirpedro7

Mr-Mirari

Feb 20, 2018

Hello friends.
There isn't much to report at this time. Although, I'd like you to know I have made a minor adjustment to one of the characters in the story. You may or may not see the change depending on your in-game choices.
However, once update v0.21 is publicly released I will open up a poll for some patrons to decide whether to revert the change or not. Stay safe and have fun!
Azrayal
who?

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes