Topper420

Nov 4, 2019
Well shit, I really loved this VN for a long time but the last three updates has kind of made me take a step back. If the Dev super likes sharing and soft NTR, that's their choice but man two years plus of solo MC main build up then to start throwing some "dad included" shit in, meh . . .

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1982755
Triple Ex [v0.20] Walkthrough Multi Mod (Gallery Unlocked)
Check features to learn more about the mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you for the mod update JokerLeader~ :LOL:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"So, i've spent several updates now building up the sexual tension with the gran so where should I go with that now ....... I know, it's genius, they will never see it coming ..... i'll just do nothing about it".....

I spent ages defending this game and all the crap launched at Deb, mainly because at the start she was one of the more interesting characters until the dev caved and shit on her character making her whatever the hell she is now....

However a lot of things go on now that seem to have no meaning whatsoever with the big 2 offenders being the build up and lack of payoff with both the shortcake and the gran.

The adding of a trans girl then instantly removing her again ..... it's like he's just guessing what to add at this point with no plan in mind. It reminds me of someone throwing pasta at the wall to see what sticks.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
you just can't leave us with a cliffhanger like this .. wtf ?????
dev i hate that i love your game so much :love::ROFLMAO:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
"So, i've spent several updates now building up the sexual tension with the gran so where should I go with that now ....... I know, it's genius, they will never see it coming ..... i'll just do nothing about it".....

I spent ages defending this game and all the crap launched at Deb, mainly because at the start she was one of the more interesting characters until the dev caved and shit on her character making her whatever the hell she is now....

However a lot of things go on now that seem to have no meaning whatsoever with the big 2 offenders being the build up and lack of payoff with both the shortcake and the gran.

The adding of a trans girl then instantly removing her again ..... it's like he's just guessing what to add at this point with no plan in mind. It reminds me of someone throwing pasta at the wall to see what sticks.
Tell me about it
Having a submissive trans girl doing her best to be girly is hot.
Making shit you think is impossible.
Top tier fetish, denial, cleaning and the list go on.

krakos9

Sep 16, 2016
Anyone successfully downloaded the walkthrough mod from mixdrop ? It's a total bust on my side.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I am not disagreeing on that, it's just the timing of both scenes.

Wouldn't news of MC's ex-wife dying have more impact if you already had seen the flashback sex scene (and know what she looks like before hearing of her demise)?
Maybe, that depends on the way the dev wants it presented. The way its written we get the first impression that the ex was a terrible person from the protagonists point of view but the flashback contradicts that and the more we learn reveals what really happened and why the protagonist first reaction was the way it was.

Showing it earlier wouldn't have given the flashback the same context.
You right it would have been much better from every standpoint if this was the defacto opening to the game as a dream sequence as well. Seeing as the MC apparently wanted to get back with his ex as stated by his inner monologue. Time passes feelings change. If you don't trust your readers enough to know this then why are you making an adult novel and not a children's one?

Reactions: Logan3000x

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Well shit, I really loved this VN for a long time but the last three updates has kind of made me take a step back. If the Dev super likes sharing and soft NTR, that's their choice but man two years plus of solo MC main build up then to start throwing some "dad included" shit in, meh . . .
What is "soft" NTR? Like getting cheated on? Or just any sex scene at all with any character that doesn't involve the MC?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. Way to end it. On a bit of a cliffhanger. My guess is that the "trouble" is that there is at least twins. Just a thought.

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes