Carnagie

Apr 30, 2017
Am I reading this right? Dude gets obssessed with revenge/justice after an incident and his family (including wife) collectively get together and say "let's distract him by disappearing his wife and child, cutting off all avenues of investigation, and pretending we don't know"?

lmao, what the fuck am I reading

Edit: "we had no other option" no, no there were a LOT of other options holy shit

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Am I reading this right? Dude gets obssessed with revenge/justice after an incident and his family collectively get together and say "let's distract him by disappearing his wife and child, cutting off all avenues of investigation, and pretending we don't know"?

lmao, what the fuck am I reading
yeah thats basicly the early plot for the mc
the idea was to replace the obsession whit exposing the truth whit whatever his wife/daughter disappearing would bring

Carnagie

Apr 30, 2017
Yeah, but I thought it was just the crazy bitch wife doing it via the guy she met (along with contacting the sister later), not his entire family. That's crazy.

Edit: yeah, no it shredded my suspension of disbelief he's at all associating with them (besides the daughter) anymore. I've checked right out of the plot

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
how i saw it :
the wife made up the plan whit his parents to save his life, as the mc's obsession to reveal the truth could cause a international problem (aka soldiers raping/murdering native's) and he could be killed to cover it up
so they basically replaced it whit the despair of his wife and daughter disappearing which somehow worked and thus removed the potential off the mc being murdered to cover up the in international scandal/indecent

• Angry
Reactions: Misalton

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
Yeah, but I thought it was just the crazy bitch wife doing it via the guy she met (along with contacting the sister later), not his entire family. That's crazy.

Edit: yeah, no it shredded my suspension of disbelief he's at all associating with them (besides the daughter) anymore. I've checked right out of the plot
not the entire family, lets say that there is a certain scene with a certain grandma that pays for the entire shit plot the game has at the beginning and the payoff is amazing and it even includes bloody noses

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
View attachment 1982755
Triple Ex [v0.20] Walkthrough Multi Mod (Gallery Unlocked)
Check features to learn more about the mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Therre a problem with download.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
this has never left my radar but playing it has been so long ... that...
1694586912117.png
Who the fuck is this character?? and what the hell is going on... in the story... cause i can see the hair dryer here.
and lastly. is there still a story and how much longer till it's .. done?? Me Wait SOOO long fo You...

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I see femdom tag but, is there any scenes in the game?
a few not a lot

this has never left my radar but playing it has been so long ... that...
View attachment 2925950
Who the fuck is this character?? and what the hell is going on... in the story... cause i can see the hair dryer here.
and lastly. is there still a story and how much longer till it's .. done?? Me Wait SOOO long fo You...
the story is mainly there to provide a story line to focus the harem around like pretty much every other harem besides the just fuck sim harems

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Azrayal

:love:I love your game because there are so many characters of older women,:love: mature women:love:, grannies and ugly:love: ones with different body shapes,:love: it's a pity our Mc can't fuck them all(n):(:cry::mad:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I feel a great swell of pity for anybody who clicked on the button to just go to bed rather than fucking auntie Mae. That bitch is a sexual terminator.

Reactions: Sadowdark

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Azrayal

:love:I love your game because there are so many characters of older women,:love: mature women:love:, grannies and ugly:love: ones with different body shapes,:love: it's a pity our Mc can't fuck them all(n):(:cry::mad:
you waiting for that morag scene to? :sneaky:

but yeah i am whit you the game shine in the diversity of the cast i mainly like the it being so humorous and vulgar
albi hitting on nana in the hospital best scene by far

Reactions: Sadowdark

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Okay. Way to end it. On a bit of a cliffhanger. My guess is that the "trouble" is that there is at least twins. Just a thought.
I hope that's the case. I've loved Deb and don't want any more bad shit. Still love this vn but man that is a cruel cliffhanger lol

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes