Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
So I searched and I didn't find a clear answer, if you go through the suboptimal path do you get more femdom scenes? less scenes in general?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So I searched and I didn't find a clear answer, if you go through the suboptimal path do you get more femdom scenes? less scenes in general?
You get more lesbian scenes between aunt and daughter and fewer scenes between MC and his daughter. Otherwise, I'm not certain that the story unfolds much differently. It has been an age since I tried that path.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I was pondering doing a full review, just checked when the game released and the dev's Patreon and SS numbers and Its the first time that I agree that the game got exactly the support that it deserves. The more I played I started to wonder if the dev stays awake at night and thinks of ways to make the LI as undesirable as possible. 90% of the content of the game left me feeling frustrated, even scenes with characters and scenarios that I liked, the dev found a way to implement them in the most unsatisfactory way possible.

• Lack of player agency, to such a degree that I would feel justified in calling this a glorified kinetic novel.
  • Forced fetishes.
  • Introducing new girls only by group scenes with no alternative.
  • Deb having her obnoxious levels dialed to 11 instead of 7, or 8 as it should be for her archetype.
  • Deb acting like a classic NTR game bully/villain for the 1st part of the game.
  • Deb's discipline coming way to late in the game, after she has already sampled multiple LI and planted the seeds of corrupting in daughter's head, because which fan of corruption doesn't want their LI corrupted by 3rd parties instead of the player, or which fan of incest romance doesn't like their LI being corrupted at all. /s

The MC auto rejecting the threesome with the maid, than going to wank to the live footage :HideThePain:, while also previously auto flirting with her. In fact Jules is the only female the MC claims he doesn't like in the entire cast of LI, zero narrative explanations why, just for the sole reason so Deb gets to be her 1st sexual encounter in years and take her anal cherry. Zero player agency, just perfectly framed in such a way that it can't be considered NTR. I bet the dev thought was very slick with that scene.
  • The daughter is a virgin just in name, to blue ball the MC and the players, in every other instance she acts like a mega slut and the player can only go along with it and her lesbian/bisexual experimentation. And if you check my pfp, I say all of this as a person that enjoys lesbian sex, its all about the implementation and the dialogue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know if the dev will randomly stumble on this post, but I have to ask, why not make this a proper NTR/Swinging/Sharing game? It needs little effort and very few rewrites to go that way, at least you would have garnered that fanbase, which I would bet money it would have been higher than the numbers you got now, instead on insisting to frame it as an Incest - Romance - Harem, while never missing a single opportunity to piss in the faces of that type of fanbase :unsure:

There is also the topic of the needlessly convoluted main story plot twists, but then I will have to write dissertation length post and no one has time for that...

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I was pondering doing a full review, just checked when the game released and the dev's Patreon and SS numbers and Its the first time that I agree that the game got exactly the support that it deserves. The more I played I started to wonder if the dev stays awake at night and thinks of ways to make the LI as undesirable as possible. 90% of the content of the game left me feeling frustrated, even scenes with characters and scenarios that I liked, the dev found a way to implement them in the most unsatisfactory way possible.

• Lack of player agency, to such a degree that I would feel justified in calling this a glorified kinetic novel.
  • Forced fetishes.
  • Deb having her obnoxious levels dialed to 11 instead of 7, or 8 as it should be for her archetype.
  • Deb acting like a classic NTR game bully/villain for the 1st part of the game.
  • Deb's discipline coming way to late in the game, after she has already sampled multiple LI and planted the seeds of corrupting in daughter's head, because which fan of corruption doesn't want their LI corrupted by 3rd parties instead of the player, or which fan of incest romance doesn't like their LI being corrupted at all. /s

The MC auto rejecting the threesome with the maid, than going to wank to the live footage :HideThePain:, while also previously auto flirting with her. In fact Jules is the only female the MC claims he doesn't like in the entire cast of LI, zero narrative explanations why, just for the sole reason so Deb gets to be her 1st sexual encounter in years and take her anal cherry. Zero player agency, just perfectly framed in such a way that it can't be considered NTR. I bet the dev thought was very slick with that scene.
  • The daughter is a virgin just in name, to blue ball the MC and the players, in every other instance she acts like a mega slut and the player can only go along with it and her lesbian/bisexual experimentation. And if you check my pfp, I say all of this as a person that enjoys lesbian sex, its all about the implementation and the dialogue.

I don't know if the dev will randomly stumble on this post, but I have to ask, why not make this a proper NTR/Swinging/Sharing game? It needs little effort and very few rewrites to go that way, at least you would have garnered that fanbase, which I would bet money it would have been higher than the numbers you got now, instead on insisting to frame it as an Incest - Romance - Harem, while never missing a single opportunity to piss in the faces of that type of fanbase :unsure:

There is also the topic of the needlessly convoluted main story plot twists, but then I will have to write dissertation length post and no one has time for that...
Again boring as hell predictable -NTR/Swinging/Sharingn - Alternatively, I could create such a route, there should also be other routes, otherwise it will be damn boring

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.19 + WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 385 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
tried this game again thinking maybe it would have changed a little nope just freaking change it to to ntr but nope dev still says fuck u to the "fans" he wanting to attract while pendering to the ntr crowd
Why the hell boring, predictable NTR? . Maybe a new path with it, but not NTR itself. I just hate the NTR track in games if there's just that track., games like that are terrible.

• Angry
Reactions: The D0n and Cedrog

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
One thing about it. This game as a little of everything. Big tits. Small tits. Tall people. A midget. Shaved. Hairy. Beautiful people. And ugly people. Azrayal made sure to put a little bit of everything in here. LoL. Great game!

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Again boring as hell predictable -NTR/Swinging/Sharingn - Alternatively, I could create such a route, there should also be other routes, otherwise it will be damn boring
he isn't asking dev to add ntr route because he wants it
he is stating that the way the dev actually writes is frustrating because he is claiming to write a harem romance story but every new update he is adding elements or characteristics to the girls that gives of a ntr vibe but isn't outright stating that he is writing an ntr game
he is not able to satisfy both parties because he is not remaining committed to one type of story telling
so in other words op is stating the dev should either stick to writing a harem romance story or actually decide to commit to an ntr/sharing/swinging path because that's how he is updating the story but is afraid to loose the harem audience

limo89671

Jun 21, 2023

• Forced fetishes.

You speak my mind exactly. This game so weird, not enjoyable

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

A pair of public previews
Hello friends.
I'm making steady progress on Triple Ex v0.20. The current completed render count stands at 106, this includes the accompanying storyline for these images. I've also spent a lot of time adjusting and importing 3D models for use in this update.
Stay safe and have fun!
Azrayal

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Dang this game is way too long for a VN.
Which is good but i mostly end up skipping everyrthing until i encouter something interesting, like netorare and pregnancy which i found to be barely there.

Idk how much i got left to finish but i only saw Sister pregnant and Daughter apparently losing virginity to some random dude. Can someone confirm did she really do it or if Sisters baby is MCs

Also are there more of those tags in the game other than those i called out

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Dang this game is way too long for a VN.
Which is good but i mostly end up skipping everyrthing until i encouter something interesting, like netorare and pregnancy which i found to be barely there.

Idk how much i got left to finish but i only saw Sister pregnant and Daughter apparently losing virginity to some random dude. Can someone confirm did she really do it or if Sisters baby is MCs

Also are there more of those tags in the game other than those i called out
Look at these spoilers at your own risk.
Okay. First off, Sister is pregnant with the MC's baby.
Secondly Daughter loses her virginity to the MC.
Thirdly I think the Daughter get impregnated at the end of the last update.

• Wow
Reactions: Sadowdark

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Look at these spoilers at your own risk.
Okay. First off, Sister is pregnant with the MC's baby.
Secondly Daughter loses her virginity to the MC.
Thirdly I think the Daughter get impregnated at the end of the last update.
But my MC always avoided her, they had 0 sex unless the game forces me next time i play it

Reactions: Logan3000x
3.00 star(s) 103 Votes