TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Don't force your Kinks on the writer or others who like it. Especially with a well established story/characters. As Peons on a pirate site offering no money. You have about much of right to demands as a wet fart :p

But for reals, many us don't mind it or like it. We don't need for everyone to look like a skin pickle or "child" Some folks like a natural "Woman"
im pretty sure MOST MEN dont like hairy armpits on women n yes this is a pirate site where most that arent patreons come to get games :)

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
.. Firstly, i AM a fan, BUT this game has had a real roller coaster ride in popularity AND it is OLD as far as this type of game goes. i haven't played this in about 2 years and frankly the family as well the MC's 'Luggage' kinda made me want to give up.
... Now to the point; does this VN have an Ending and how far off Might it be?? also are there even more twists and turns in the last couple years to make it feel More OR Less, like a 'Mexican Soap Opera'??

Reactions: bronze189

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Agreed that the MC has his head up his arse more often than not, and there were multiple times I was saying out loud "Oh stop being such a stubborn, emotionally-vacant asshole!" (a remark I resemble, admittedly). However, I think everyone was acting in a manner they THOUGHT was the right course of action - of course he'd feel betrayed, and given the general mentality of those in the military, such a betrayal on such a deep level by those he cared most about would leave him feeling absolutely gutted.

The worst interaction in that regard, though, was Deb - the prank that Milly and she pulled in the hospital should've been the point where he actually forgave her (or at least a day or so afterward), as he realized just how badly he'd miss her otherwise. Instead, it took her literally opining about suicide to finally yank his head out his ass - and frankly, she should have made HIM apologize for the abuse he'd heaped on her at that point!

Also, I fucking adore Milly, and am kind of disappointed that she's not quite as combative after admitting her true feelings!

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
The latest episode has a continuity break which needs to be addressed. When Wendy takes the MC home, she advises him to keep the phone in the case, not only because of tracking but also because "it may have audio capability" which means that whoever planted it may be able to listen to conversations held even outside of a phone call that are held in proximity to the phone, which is a reasonable expectation.

The continuity break is that directly after the phone call with Thomas Sheridan, the MC and Wendy discuss taking the flash drive back to Scotland, certainly something they would not want Thomas to know. If the phone, indeed, did have audio capability, this would have tipped their hand to Thomas. The phone should have been back in the case before the subsequent conversation, to maintain continuity.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
The latest episode has a continuity break which needs to be addressed. When Wendy takes the MC home, she advises him to keep the phone in the case, not only because of tracking but also because "it may have audio capability" which means that whoever planted it may be able to listen to conversations held even outside of a phone call that are held in proximity to the phone, which is a reasonable expectation.

The continuity break is that directly after the phone call with Thomas Sheridan, the MC and Wendy discuss taking the flash drive back to Scotland, certainly something they would not want Thomas to know. If the phone, indeed, did have audio capability, this would have tipped their hand to Thomas. The phone should have been back in the case before the subsequent conversation, to maintain continuity.
I figured it was part of the plot as an attempt to get Mitchell to come out of hiding, in a later update.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I figured it was part of the plot as an attempt to get Mitchell to come out of hiding, in a later update.
I am thinking that would be the height of ignorance to reveal that the secret and the family would be there. Especially unless some elaborate trap had already been put in place there

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Triple Ex v0.19 with JokerLeader walkthrough mod
Console and Variable viewer enable from prefs menu
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega

I've added support for 0x52's Universal RenPy Mod to all my ports
Navigate to Documents/Wills747/"game.name.here"/game and drop the RPA file in there.
Reload the game and you will see a new entry in quick menu.
Updated my Android port to v0.19

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018

Wait I could of sworn the only thing they knew for sure was the phone had a transmitter.
So that it could be GPS tracked.
The Idea it might also have a microphone bug was pure speculation at best.
And I believe Wendy later confirmed it only had a tracker and that was all she confirmed.
She did however say he could of had the calls recorded but again thats all.
Nothing at all was comfirmed about external conversation's only actual phone conversation.
So where is the Issue the F-Disk wasn't actually mentioned while he was useing the phone?.

Last edited:

Syild

Jun 5, 2020
I like the game well enough, all the women are super hot and there's a lot of nice sex scenes. Wish the MC wasn't such a dickhead, I hated how he was treating Deb. Also feel like there's a lot of weird plot holes, but willing to overlook that as I'm more there for the sex.

Really sucks he had a vasectomy, I think some impregnation sex would be hot as hell, particularly with Deb

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I like the game well enough, all the women are super hot and there's a lot of nice sex scenes. Wish the MC wasn't such a dickhead, I hated how he was treating Deb. Also feel like there's a lot of weird plot holes, but willing to overlook that as I'm more there for the sex.

Really sucks he had a vasectomy, I think some impregnation sex would be hot as hell, particularly with Deb
Errrm don't want to spoil anything for you but you haven't played that far into the game yet I see.

Sqnki

Jan 3, 2023
[QUOTE="

If any mod is watching though, this should have the femdom tag added.
[/QUOTE]
Now I see why this is happening - femdom tag spraying every game with a single foot job scene, or a woman trying to speak dirty. It's ppl like you.

Reactions: Dragon59

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.18 + WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 366 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Has this been dropped?

Reactions: Yahya5555
3.00 star(s) 103 Votes