Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Haven't seen this one since v0.02.
Good ammount of stuff to re-acquaint myself perhaps.
Let's check it out.

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
So finally played the game and i'm kinda confused what exactly is the Ntr content in this?
I was confused too and I wrote it! :)

For some reason it seems an admin added an NTR tag as a few comments believed it was necessary. I can understand to a degree, as some readers may feel that not being intimate with characters while Deb is, is a form of NTR. Even though my interpretation was for the MC to be used to, and comfortable with Deb's antics, it doesn't mean that the readers will be!

Reactions: TundraLupus

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
This tag wasn't added by me and it does not show up when I edit the original post. I assume it was added by an admin.
Its ok, but is the ntr there because of the wife-sister situation or there are others that can be considered NTR?

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i mean this in the nicest way possible your walkthrough suck its very hard to understand and its unclear what points do

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

For some reason it seems an admin added an NTR tag as a few comments believed it was necessary. I can understand to a degree, as some readers may feel that not being intimate with characters while Deb is, is a form of NTR. Even though my interpretation was for the MC to be used to, and comfortable with Deb's antics, it doesn't mean that the readers will be!
hahaha, I think you made the game a bit to Deb centered on actions for us players that like to see the action centered from the MC.

To some of us that also think lesbian sex is not that interesting or hot, that tends to get more annoying as interesting or exciting sexually, especially since also run into that well used meme where she seems miles ahead by design over mc that has to work hard to establish relations with almost everyone where she gets more or less everything handed on a silver platter.

Combine that with fact MC could act a bit more grown up and me as player get the feeling that the interest of MC is at best second place in her priority list and wonder whether she can really be trusted (after all she cheated on him, lied on various occasions, even one extremely important point that may even be called complete and utter betrayal of his trust in her and looks like she wanted to punish him) you get those mixed feelings from the more MC focused fans about Deb's antics. It is your game though, so make it as you want. Just how I look at it from my point of view as a player.

Edit: in a way she feels more like at best a stand in the way for MC as a help/wingman or actually she feels even as an antagonist of MC.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

I wouldn't call Deb banging every love interest first "antics". It's more like asserting her dominance and make her the "archrival". And since the archrival has already banged the MC's wife behind his back, had some light action with his daughter (right after he asked her not to) and got the only other woman in the house (who's been flirting with the MC) first, I'd say the NTR tag is accurate.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020

Hey, I love it, although I'll agree that at times the MC could be more grown-up, I think what we have is good, we can choose how he will react to Deb's antics to some extend, and a lot more, also I'll agree with you, I think a lot of people are thinking "harem" (every girl liking only the MC) but for me, this way is the best because it shows that they are their own people, have their own mind, and aren't just persuing the Mc dick, but hey I'm a fan of equal rights open relationships(polyamory) so I'm probably in the minority with this opinion. Also, a skip option is good for those that complain, normally.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hey, I love it, although I'll agree that at times the MC could be more grown-up, I think what we have is good, we can choose how he will react to Deb's antics to some extend, and a lot more, also I'll agree with you, I think a lot of people are thinking "harem" (every girl liking only the MC) but for me, this way is the best because it shows that they are their own people, have their own mind, and aren't just persuing the Mc dick, but hey I'm a fan of equal rights open relationships(polyamory) so I'm probably in the minority with this opinion. Also, a skip option is good for those that complain, normally.
The problem here is that Deb is given the lead on every one of those relationships by the dev from start of game. It is like the MC was allowed to join the game in last minute of last quarter while being 1000 points behind. :p

Deb feels like the MC of this game and not the MC himself and has shown herself already as someone MC cannot really trust either. Now if you like lesbian action that is fine, if you played game with a male MC instead of a female protagonist game with the idea there would be more MC action as Deb action that is less fun. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I wouldn't call Deb banging every love interest first "antics". It's more like asserting her dominance and make her the "archrival". And since the archrival has already banged the MC's wife behind his back, had some light action with his daughter (right after he asked her not to) and got the only other woman in the house (who's been flirting with the MC) first, I'd say the NTR tag is accurate.
Except for the NTR word I agree, it is cheating for me and a NPC getting the focus of the action, but still misses a few of the other tropes to make it an NTR genre game for me. If it was that last I would not be playing this game, for me NTR genre games and family members are a bad mix. :p

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Except for the NTR word I agree, it is cheating for me and a NPC getting the focus of the action, but still misses a few of the other tropes to make it an NTR genre game for me.
Sending the MC pics while she's naked in bed with Milly (the same day you get an option to tell her to back off) and feed with her banging Julia (even if you choose not to watch the actual scene) is more than enough for me to consider it that way. Plus the whole banging the MC's wife behind his back thing... I don't even know if I would call her a NPC at this point and not the main character. You could change the game's name to "Deb's harem" and no one would've notice someone else is supposed to be the MC after the intro.

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes