Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
Am I the only one have a VERY difficult time getting these effing mandatory phone interactions to progress? WTF. Revamp this mechanic, please.
What exactly is the problem, also what platform are you using?
I have very little knowledge in coding, so the phone is very basic to say the least. It should just be a case of reading the message and the closing the phone with the big red button.

Reactions: Real Kreten

HollowSCV

Aug 31, 2019
I have very little knowledge in coding, so the phone is very basic to say the least. It should just be a case of reading the message and the closing the phone with the big red button.
Pressing the big red button closes the phone and then opens it again to the picture you are viewing. Cant get past the astrid photo. It doesn't allow you to go forward. windows for me.

EDIT: I finally got past it. dont know what happened.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
I have noticed the phone being a bit buggy also. However It hasn't caused any game-breaking issues. It just takes the game several seconds to begin progressing the text again after closing the phone.
I am playing the Windows version of the game.

Reactions: Oregon

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
This game has only one update? Is still active or go straight for the abandoned?
Umm, did you look at the post directly above yours? :unsure: Also, it's been updated at least twice while I've been following it, and I think it was updated once before I started.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Umm, did you look at the post directly above yours? :unsure: Also, it's been updated at least twice while I've been following it, and I think it was updated once before I started.
Ty, when I post, I post from the 1 page so I didnt see anything haha, but what a relief know that is still active because I wanna play ! haha ty for ur answer !

Reactions: Glooskabe

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
So, sorry if i make a mistake with this post, i did a search but am still confusing, what does the NTR tag means here?

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes