SacredAlmight

Jan 6, 2020
C'mon man what in the world is this. I usually don't like to leave negative comments but man oh man how in the world is everyone OK with how the sister is acting. Nope pause how IN THE FUCKING WORLD DID THE MOM AND SISTER HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS WIFE. "EX HOWEVER" AND HIS DAUGHTER FOR ALL THEM YEARS AND KEPT IT FROM THE MC WHILE WATCHING HIS GO THROUGH HELL LOWKEY. Also when is he going to stop acting like a little middle school bitch, his back story of who he use to be doesn't play into how much of an Alpha he could and should be. *sorry for my rant truly but this game pissed me off again sorry* The sister gets to do what she wants, say what she wants, sexually take who she wants, and gets to treat the MC like dogshit when she truly is the most disloyal person I've seen in a game in recent months. She hides things from the MC, fucks his women, watches and hears him going through hell etc etc but still hides things and treats him like shit and he just takes it bruh what!

HollowSCV

Aug 31, 2019
I'm stuck at the part where you receive a photo from deb, and i can't click next. The next button is unclickable.

stuck at astrid photo now.

Last edited:
Reactions: xam147

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Tried playing this game but the ugly sister killed it for me. Maybe it is her short hair, but she looks very boyish most of the time.
Not to mention that she is annoying as fuck! I can stand this kind of bad characters every now and then but hers is to much.

Reactions: Raneb

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That attitude was getting old 2 updates ago, now it´s just straight up annoying. I mean, it was annoying back then but atleast there was a hope that she was gonna get better, little did we know that it was only gonna get worse.
Well in her defense he does still acts that dense and has not at least spanked her in a way so she could not sit for a week and then done same as soon as she could sit again or done worse to her, so I guess she might be right. :p Let us be honest the MC's inability to act upon her behavior is what makes it that irritating as much as her behavior itself.

Even if he just was able to question some things like the fact she and rest family still had contact with the ex without telling him, even if just blowing up and demanding some explanations would help. Instead of acting like some willing punching bag, at least even if he accepts their explanation let him show some care for himself as well.

Last edited:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Even if he just was able to question some things like the fact she and rest family still had contact with the ex without telling him, even if just blowing up and demanding some explanations would help.
To be fair on this point, I don't think he knows that Deb (and maybe even his Mam) had continuing contact with Milly and her mom. If he finds out about that, I think he may lose his shit.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not wrong.... The whole thing feels like it´s a competition between her and MC for the women but we are always one step behind because MC is an idiot and although most of the people in here find her annoying all the characters in the game seem to like her which just doesn´t make sense considering her behaviour.
Yeah it feel like we stepped into a situation where we are 5-0 behind in the game and instead of at least we can start to normalize the situation we are forced to stand at the sideline and see the opposing team allowed to play on. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
To be fair on this point, I don't think he knows that Deb (and maybe even his Mam) had continuing contact with Milly and her mom. If he finds out about that, I think he may lose his shit.
Well if he had been attentive to her words and noticed how people act he would have known already, he has been given enough information to at least be suspicious by now and feel uncomfortable about that. He acts as if he is still completely clueless though.

Reactions: eddie987

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
If somehow Deb bullshitness is water down and MC is smarter at least a bit. Things would be peachy.

Reactions: Raneb

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Not wrong.... The whole thing feels like it´s a competition between her and MC for the women but we are always one step behind because MC is an idiot and although most of the people in here find her annoying all the characters in the game seem to like her which just doesn´t make sense considering her behaviour.
So, here's another thing I don't get about how no-one is bothered by her behaviour. Julia acts shocked every 5 seconds when she's around her, then she let's her finger her and when Milly almost said how she was in touch with her and Marie and Deb stopped her, she basically pushed her to talk about it. But at the same time she knows everything and doesn't say a word to either the MC or Milly! It's like she has a multiple personality disorder or something.

At some point the MC and Milly will have to find out that every single person they consider family was lying to both of them for several years... From what we've seen I wouldn't be surprised if they just forgive them because Deb is so fucking charming...

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
At some point the MC and Milly will have to find out that every single person they consider family was lying to both of them for several years... At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they just forgive them because Deb is so fucking charming...
Why did you show me the truth!!!!
At least give me a chance to dominate Deb.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So, here's another thing I don't get about how no-one is bothered by her behaviour. Julia acts shocked every 5 seconds when she's around her, then she let's her finger her and when Milly almost said how she was in touch with her and Marie and Deb stopped her, she basically pushed her to talk about it. But at the same time she knows everything and doesn't say a word to either the MC or Milly! It's like she has a multiple personality disorder or something.

At some point the MC and Milly will have to find out that every single person they consider family was lying to both of them for several years... At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they just forgive them because Deb is so fucking charming...
Well I think someone said they are a pretty dysfunctional family, so we should not be surprised that Deb would both love and hate her brother and her dependency on him and maybe also his relation to his ex and having a daughter that is not hers, while at the same time loving it and her also being afraid she will lose him to his daughter while loving her. That is why in a way I am more annoyed with MC's inability to act as her behavior as such, though those give serious warning bells.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Well I think someone said they are a pretty dysfunctional family, so we should not be surprised that Deb would both love and hate her brother and her dependency on him and maybe also his relation to his ex and having a daughter that is not hers, while at the same time loving it and her also being afraid she will lose him to his daughter while loving her. That is why in a way I am more annoyed with MC's inability to act as her behavior as such, though those give serious warning bells.
Sure, he is a dumbass she has wrapped around her finger. He acts like he should for 5 seconds and then he let's her do whatever she wants. For instance if you tell her not to mess with Milly, even after he got the photo or Deb told him how Milly kissed her he did jack shit. That doesn't make her less of a bitch though... He doesn't react to what she does, but she's the one keep pulling shit all the time.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The moment NTR show up:
Not NTR I think, but we should not be surprised if we get a few twists and that those who profess to love MC so much in this story are/were also incredibly angry with him and quite prepared to hurt him on purpose and let him live in hell cause of that anger.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s and Azrayal

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
can i get a save from the last update asking cos there's no skip in the game so you'd save me having to click on my mouse over and over to get to where i was (y)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sure, he is a dumbass she has wrapped around her finger. He acts like he should for 5 seconds and then he let's her do whatever she wants. For instance if you tell her not to mess with Milly, even after he got the photo or Deb told him how Milly kissed her he did jack shit. That doesn't make her less of a bitch though... He doesn't react to what she does, but she's the one keep pulling shit all the time.
Yeah it is his behavior and complete inability to act that makes this so weird, even a hero in a dark noir novel that has given up and gets drunk all the time shows more brain power as mc and self preservation instincts. :p

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Not NTR I think, but we should not be surprised if we get a few twists and that those who profess to love MC so much in this story are/were also incredibly angry with him and quite prepared to hurt him on purpose and let him live in hell cause of that anger.
Would that be any better though? I guess that depends on how the MC will react. So far we are playing the "how Deb can get away with anything" game and he's just a side character who's sole purpose is to be her plaything/punching bag and a comic relief with everyone pointing out how dense he is every 10"...

Reactions: Valeck

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
But at this point, would it really be a twist to find you that Deb (I guess you were talking about her) doesn´t really love MC? She definitely doesn´t act like she does.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Would that be any better though? I guess that depends on how the MC will react. So far we are playing the "how Deb can get away with anything" game and he's just a side character who's sole purpose it to be her plaything/punching bag and a comic relief with everyone pointing out how dense he is every 10"...
But at this point, would it really be a twist to find you that Deb (I guess you were talking about her) doesn´t really love MC? She definitely doesn´t act like she does.
Actually I was not just meaning Deb and yeah I suspect at least part of this game will be how MC will react to the danger to Milly and how to deal with the situation that 2 out of 3 (and maybe depending on the situation 3/4 if we can also count Mom in) of the people he loved most betrayed him so deeply and why. Just hoping MC will be able to act by then and make decisions even if we might find them a bit weird from his dysfunctional background and that the allies and enemies he will have make any sense and I would not be surprised if Deb could be both indeed based upon our choices or that she will be both whatever we choose.

Actually I think Deb does love or loved MC, just that she also hates him and is/was angry at him at same time and that it is not always clear even for her which is stronger. Now based upon that view her behavior in past and what she says comes much closer together, it also means though MC is in pretty great danger with Deb around as long as he does not resolve his relation with her in some way for good or bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: darth_hiruma
3.00 star(s) 103 Votes