Somnis

Sep 5, 2019
im doing some tinkering on the playthrough up to the point where you get the phone... and the only irritation point that i have is the willpower thing seems totally arbitrary for some reason, dominance is fairly straightfoward... be an asshole to build that; but willpower? i'm ending up with seemingly totally random values, and on my first "try" i had gotten 4 by that point but now im jumping between -1 to 2 points :| and i forgot to actually save that set as a just in case...

as to the sister... i originally didnt like her, but by some combination of taking her shit in stride and still being nice (mostly) i hit on an interesting scene where she actually directly addresses the MCs emotional baggage... which has changed the context for some of the later stuff, added a few scenes AND gave me an option to forcibly respond and limit the abuse deb puts on the MC. basically everyone in the MCs family is apparently a walking emotional dysfunction, and has very distinct problems in the head which affects their ability to express anything in a coherent fashion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

up to the cellphone thing, you /can/ make them call attention to each others flaws and actually listen to and respond to that criticism. whether that has an actual (rather than cosmetic) impact later, im not sure. but its there.

anyway comments on the story in general i guess since im posting anyway. seems interesting, im not into the whole... pain/dominance thing, but im still interested in seeing how the story goes and whether or not you can get the family to not be a total dysfunctional mess, rather than just making them be totally dysfunctional together lol so far im seeing good signs towards that so woo.

now back to trying to figure out how in the rancid fuck i had gotten a "decent" willpower score previously.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Somnis

Sep 5, 2019
That's actually a good point. It would be a totally different story if the sister was his brother instead.
this is true, but theres a distinct reason for that. its the breeding aspect that normally triggers peoples reactions, not the violation of trust in and of itself. for a lot of guys i'd imagine it would be much easier to deal with say a wife that cheated on you with another girl, rather than another guy. unless of course she specifically left you for such, but thats a different issue again lol

also, to my understanding NTR is specifically the act of stealing, not "borrowing" or "sharing". so since deb never tried to 'steal' the wife, saying its not NTR would be fair i think. cheating sure, but its not the same thing to my knowledge. otherwise every harem anything in existence should come with an NTR tag.

edit - i do want to point out that the first part is based on observation, rather than my personal views. im more focused on the trust violation aspect of it; meaning im no happier when the third party is female. but in my experience talking to folks, there seems to be a specific focus on the gender of the third party, meaning its a breeding thing not a trust thing for them.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
this is true, but theres a distinct reason for that. its the breeding aspect that normally triggers peoples reactions, not the violation of trust in and of itself. for a lot of guys i'd imagine it would be much easier to deal with say a wife that cheated on you with another girl, rather than another guy. unless of course she specifically left you for such, but thats a different issue again lol

also, to my understanding NTR is specifically the act of stealing, not "borrowing" or "sharing". so since deb never tried to 'steal' the wife, saying its not NTR would be fair i think. cheating sure, but its not the same thing to my knowledge. otherwise every harem anything in existence should come with an NTR tag.

edit - i do want to point out that the first part is based on observation, rather than my personal views. im more focused on the trust violation aspect of it; meaning im no happier when the third party is female. but in my experience talking to folks, there seems to be a specific focus on the gender of the third party, meaning its a breeding thing not a trust thing for them.
From what I have seen in many threads about ntr is it has to do with any LI being involved in any sexual or romantic way with anyone other than the mc. Obviously if the potential LI is already in a relationship that's a bit different. But it makes no difference wether it's a guy or a girl going after the LI. Yes some guys are more amenable to their LI in a lesbian fling but its still NTR by the way most people classify it. I believe most people didnt think about ntr because of the way the sister is portrayed as not trying to steal a LI from the mc but sharing the LI. Doesn't make it any better because as you can see by the comments even though NTR wasn't mentioned at first, most everyone was pissed or upset that the sister was going after the other women in the game. So yeah NTR might be a tag to be added. Mind you I'm not saying dont play it because it has ntr I'm saying some people are getting upset when they see these scenes. I personally find them distasteful but I'll keep playing this game to see if the mc finally acts like what he is. A 40 something year old special ops alfa male. So far it's not really happening. There a few scenes where he can assert himself but it really has no impact on the story as far as I've seen. Oh well this is just an opinion so I hope noone gets upset at anything I said.

Reactions: Otakudude

Somnis

Sep 5, 2019
From what I have seen in many threads about ntr is it has to do with any LI being involved in any sexual or romantic way with anyone other than the mc. Obviously if the potential LI is already in a relationship that's a bit different. But it makes no difference wether it's a guy or a girl going after the LI.
fair enough overall, as i said my statement was largely based on personal observations and conversations, not so much an objective standard... and as i said, i would regardless of what its labeled as im not happy with the breaking of trust aspect of things.

thats why im interested to see if the whole dysfunctional thing can be fixed with the characters; if they can grow out of it you could say. though realistically the only way i can see deb calming down is if the MC basically turns her into his personal pet. dominant but loving i suppose. scratches her itch and allays the main reason i figure she goes off more or less at random intervals.

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
The scenario becomes very good... I almost feel sorry for Deb when it bursts for the phone ( I didn't expect this...)

Last edited:

Somnis

Sep 5, 2019
What?? We got stat??? What's the use of those stat?
as far as i can tell - each stat unlocks certain additional options / choice points if they are sufficiently high. beyond that? willpower and domination seem mostly to be stats that you use as a resource, especially willpower.

anyway caught up with the current release and am pretty iffy about it. my prior posts were screwing around somewhere around .2 and .3 immediately prior to you getting the phone. i can distinctly see why people are complaining about deb being more of a MC than the MC is. this part im hiding behind spoiler cause well... spoiler :|

anyway ranty suggestion of way, so back to ghosting for me i guess.

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
Thank you all once again for the feedback, both positive and not so positive, and for taking the time to read this update.

I have added a walkthrough, as I have had some requests for this. The links are on the main page of this thread.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Nathan Romanoff
In your review you used some terms I'm not familiar with (maybe I'm being dense). Can you explain what the terms are in this?
"The only reason I give this one 2/5 is that it's an incest game with D/D content. Considering the mass of B/S content and the absolute monsoon of M/S content, this D/D game gets +1 star for doing "rare" IC content. That's what gets it to 2/5."

Reactions: Nathan Romanoff

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
as far as i can tell - each stat unlocks certain additional options / choice points if they are sufficiently high. beyond that? willpower and domination seem mostly to be stats that you use as a resource, especially willpower.

anyway caught up with the current release and am pretty iffy about it. my prior posts were screwing around somewhere around .2 and .3 immediately prior to you getting the phone. i can distinctly see why people are complaining about deb being more of a MC than the MC is. this part im hiding behind spoiler cause well... spoiler :|

anyway ranty suggestion of way, so back to ghosting for me i guess.
Damn you're good. I feel that this stat system is too complicate for its use.
Thank you all once again for the feedback, both positive and not so positive, and for taking the time to read this update.

I have added a walkthrough, as I have had some requests for this. The links are on the main page of this thread.
Thanks for walkthrough. Edit: wait why it's 0.3 not 0.4
Nathan Romanoff
In your review you used some terms I'm not familiar with (maybe I'm being dense). Can you explain what the terms are in this?
"The only reason I give this one 2/5 is that it's an incest game with D/D content. Considering the mass of B/S content and the absolute monsoon of M/S content, this D/D game gets +1 star for doing "rare" IC content. That's what gets it to 2/5."
My guess:
D/D=Dad/Daughter
B/S=Bull/Shit ... joking ... Bro/Sis
M/S=Mom/Son

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Something I don't get, is how the MC was supposed to know that Bart is gay. Ok, everyone found it funny that he didn't know, but then they made it look like he was stupid for not assuming a person's sexuallity after talking to him only a few times and not under the best circumstances. He only saw him twice! The first time was when he told him about Marie's demise (A guy showed up at your doorstep to let you know that your ex wife is dead and your daughter might be in danger. How didn't you realise he's gay?) and the second one for a brief moment at the airport (You are going to meet your daughter after many years, knowing that she hates you, after her mother filled her brain with lies and you don't care if Bart is into men, women or both? There must be something wrong with you!). Deb's "you're so dense bro" attitude is getting old. Yeah, because she's fucking brilliant! She realised he was gay right after he told her... Wow!

Reactions: Raneb and Glooskabe

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
Can anyone post a android port that's not arm64 v8.? Some reason it wont download on my Samsung galaxy s10.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Can anyone post a android port that's not arm64 v8.? Some reason it wont download on my Samsung galaxy s10.
This is what I found, but I don't think you can save your game manually since there isn't ingame menu for that, but it will create an autosave files from time to time so you can renamed them to a manual saves if you want to.

Reactions: Jay4201
Sep 6, 2019
Nathan Romanoff
You're not dense at all! Sorry, I ramble so I try to keep it briefer with abbreviations. Here's the non abbreviated:

"The only reason I give this one 2/5 is that it's an incest game with Dad / Daughter content. Considering the mass of Brother / Sister content and the absolute monsoon of Mother / Son content, this Dad / Daughter game gets +1 star for doing "rare" Incest content. That's what gets it to 2/5."

Edit : darth_hiruma beat me to it... and I like's darth's joke!

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
You're not dense at all! Sorry, I ramble so I try to keep it briefer with abbreviations. Here's the non abbreviated:

"The only reason I give this one 2/5 is that it's an incest game with Dad / Daughter content. Considering the mass of Brother / Sister content and the absolute monsoon of Mother / Son content, this Dad / Daughter game gets +1 star for doing "rare" Incest content. That's what gets it to 2/5."

Edit : darth_hiruma beat me to it... and I like's darth's joke!
Thanks! Especially since I was thinking it was Dom/Dom, Master/Sub, etc...

Now that you mention it, D/D is surprisingly rare in these games, especially given that my (admittedly uneducated) guess would be that it is just as likely as M/S. "Daddy issues" is a thing for a reason.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Tried playing this game but the ugly sister killed it for me. Maybe it is her short hair, but she looks very boyish most of the time.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey
3.00 star(s) 103 Votes