Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I just want to say that if the mc forgives his sister when he finally figures out that his sister knew where they were all along also it seems like the whole family knew how to get a hold of the ex wife. Because you obviously talk like it's no big deal when someone who has been missing for a few years calls to ask relationship questions I'll be upset that the game is just railroading you into situations. If that's the case then it should be a kinetic novel instead of a visual novel with fake choices. Dont get me wrong the dev has some good ideas with this project. Unfortunately I do agree that the mc is secondary to his sister story wise. Still it's a decent way to pass the time so I'll keep playing this game in hope that we can finally make choices that matter or we can break off relationships with other characters.

tuske

May 23, 2017
I really like the game so far. It´s refreshing to see different models, since 85% of the games on here seem to share the same assets. And Milly is damn hot :love:. The only complain i have is that the update is just to short, but i guess that´s just me who can´t get enough of a good thing. :)

@Azrayal Thx 4 the great work. I can´t wait to see where you are going with this one, since the game seems to get better and better with every update(y)

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
A bit but not like before. It's more "rains down abuse on the MC for being an emotionally crippled grieving PTSD sufferer" and then follows it up with "it's a good thing I love you" or "it's a good thing I love your dick". Honestly the MC is so pathetic that I really think he is completely unnecessary. Even if you try to skip having sex with her the MC still has sex you just don't see the sex scene (another example of the developer forcing you into choices they feel are necessary for the plot).
Fuck it... I'll give it a go and see if my choices make any difference. I don't mind unlikeable characters, when they are there to help the plot, but watching this selfish bitch always getting what she wants in the end and completely ignoring what the MC is saying, is something that annoys the hell out of me every single time. I really like the consept of the game (even with some plot holes), I can even understand Milly being an annoying brat most of the times and the MC acting like a 14 year old who just saw his first boob, but Deb... She actually ruins the whole experience for me. If she was a dude she'd already have multiple restraining orders against her...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Fuck it... I'll give it a go and see if my choices make any difference.
Yes, definitely. You should make up your own mind.

I don't mind unlikeable characters, when they are there to help the plot, but watching this selfish bitch always getting what she wants in the end and completely ignoring what the MC is saying, is something that annoys the hell out of me every single time. I really like the consept of the game (even with some plot holes), I can even understand Milly being an annoying brat most of the times and the MC acting like a 14 year old who just saw his first boob, but Deb... She actually ruins the whole experience for me. If she was a dude she'd already have multiple restraining orders against her...
Unlikeable characters serve a purpose, mostly as antagonists, but Deb is unfiltered nonsense. She will end up fucking everyone before the MC, she fucked his wife and then justifies it by saying he was too "emotionally distant" and his wife would have cheated anyway. I am sure she will justify fucking the niece by saying that he took too long deciding he was okay with committing incest with his daughter.

The player doesn't have any power to make lasting choices in this game, it's classic railroading. The developer wants one thing to happen and doesn't want the player to delay it or to get sidetracked. Meanwhile the real MC is the developer's NPC who has more power, more sex, and more scenes than the player does.

It would be nice if MC's in these games actually acted their age. Why do all MC's act like they've never seen a naked lady before? No matter the age the male MC is supposed to be if they see even the slightest bit of nude female flesh they are unable to function.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
I am convinced that the dev is just taking the piss now. It´s like he is deliberately trying to make me more angry with every single release and me being a fucking idiot just keeps falling for it. Everytime an update comes out, I hope that MC starts behaving like an actual adult and starts doing shit and that we finally can put Deb in her place and everytime it goes the opposite way. Deb does whatever the fuck she wants as always and MC behaves like a teenager with no backbone. But hey...
Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me

wothisname

Jul 3, 2017
i don't generally comment on games cause if i don't like something in one i just ignore it or don't play the game but this one really pisses me off, i hate the sister and how much of a bitch the mc is. i also wonder how the dev can save the relationship of the mc the rest of his familly he was looking for his daughter for seven fucking years and they not only knew where she was and kept it from him but she visited them and not tell him anything about it?!?!? given how pathetic the mc is i expect he will be made to apologise to them (and the probably not dead ex) and all will be well

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I am convinced that the dev is just taking the piss now. It´s like he is deliberately trying to make me more angry with every single release and me being a fucking idiot just keeps falling for it. Everytime an update comes out, I hope that MC starts behaving like an actual adult and starts doing shit and that we finally can put Deb in her place and everytime it goes the opposite way. Deb does whatever the fuck she wants as always and MC behaves like a teenager with no backbone. But hey...
Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me
Agreed, I really like the premise. I liked the first release a lot. I was intrigued by the story, felt it had promise. But every subsequent release as Deb becomes more dominant and the MC more submissive (weak, pathetic, passive) I've been less happy.

i don't generally comment on games cause if i don't like something in one i just ignore it or don't play the game but this one really pisses me off, i hate the sister and how much of a bitch the mc is. i also wonder how the dev can save the relationship of the mc the rest of his familly he was looking for his daughter for seven fucking years and they not only knew where she was and kept it from him but she visited them and not tell him anything about it?!?!? given how pathetic the mc is i expect he will be made to apologise to them (and the probably not dead ex) and all will be well
Right? So his mom and his sister knew where she was, had contact with her, yet they kept it secret while he was all torn up about it? Great family! But of course nothing will change, the MC is a passive little shit who will let Deb do anything to him and not complain. She fucked his wife and he seems to be fine with that now, she is trying to seduce Julia and Milly and he's more than happy for her. He has sex with Astrid and she freaks out like he's the worst for wanting to have a relationship with someone that isn't his abusive bitch of a sister. WTF?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am sure she will justify fucking the niece by saying that he took too long deciding he was okay with committing incest with his daughter.
Does she need to justify that?

Pretty sure they are all characters of an age where they could pick who they fuck. Doesn't need justifying to anyone.

On the subject of the wife, she came to Deb. Takes 2 to scissor and the MC was already cheating on his wife with Deb but that's okay because hypocrisy only counts when it's someone else guilty of it. Don't like Deb, let's blame her .... we'll just sweep the fact the Mc was the cause of the cheating under the rug, hope no one finds it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Pretty sure they are all characters of an age where they could pick who they fuck. Doesn't need justifying to anyone.

On the subject of the wife, she came to Deb. Takes 2 to scissor and the MC was already cheating on his wife with Deb but that's okay because hypocrisy only counts when it's someone else guilty of it. Don't like Deb, let's blame her .... we'll just sweep the fact the Mc was the cause of the cheating under the rug, hope no one finds it.
Nope, didn't say I liked the fact that he was cheating on his wife. I think that he should just be with the sister, that is obviously what she wants and his passive ass needs. But the game requires that he have a wife for the plot to work. The number one issue is that they all kept it secret from each other. If they all love each other and all enjoy each other sexually why aren't regular threesomes happening? Oh yes, because the MC isn't "intimate" so it's okay to go find someone else to fuck because you need "intimacy". If the MC isn't providing what the wife needs there's this thing called divorce, been legal for awhile now. And you know that people don't have to cheat just because someone else cheated first, right?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
people don't have to cheat just because someone else cheated first, right?
That's the best reason for it because science.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Cheat on me and i'll tongue fuck everyone in your family ... the women at least ... you get the point.

Science is wonderful.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Deb was fucking annoying in this update. Putting her nose where it doesn't belong to, blocking MC from telling things to Milly if that option is chosen, she is being a fucking hypocrite for keeping silent about where they were and what she had with the wife, yet claims to love the MC, quite contradictive. The "MC" being written as a passive idiot just worsens the whole situation. Feels like they got shittiest characteristics in the story for the sake of moving the plot in any way regardless of cohesion.

wothisname

Jul 3, 2017

why would you trust anything she says ? she is a manipulative lying bitch with the all the morals and empathy of a sociopath if the only thing she had done to him was not telling him about his daughter she'd still deserve all the hate she is getting.

Reactions: Raneb and eddie987

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

Well I agree on that it takes two but saying that the mc was the cause of her cheating is kinda retarded. Noone makes you cheat. You do it because you want to. Yes the mc is a douche for cheating on his wife and an idiot for being emotionally distant. That doesn't make it his fault that the wife cheated. It is a contributing factor to her cheating, but it was ultimately her decision to cheat. Like someone else said if she found out he was cheating then divorce his ass, simple as that. If you dont divorce him at least confront him about it. If you dont do any of that then it's your decision to cheat. I'm not defending the mc just stating the facts. Also I agree that the family is pretty shitty for letting him suffer all those years. But the sister really takes the cake. She acts like she can do no wrong even though she continually spouts that she loves the mc, yet she lied about sleeping with his wife and kept it a secret that she knew where his daughter was. Also if I'm not mistaken she knew for a while that the mc's ex wife lied to his daughter about him. She learned the real reason for that later on but still that is a shitty thing to do to someone that you profess to love.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
So basically this title 'should' have an ntr tag if the sister cheats with the mc's wife and goes after the mc's other love interests?? But because it's a women and it's lesbianism it's acceptable? Hmmm think I will give this a miss by going of what people are saying and a few of them reviews.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Honestly this game seems like it is more the story of Deb and her sexual conquests than it is the MC and his sexual exploits (which are nonexistent). Since this VN began the MC has had sex with Deb twice (?), Astrid once, and kissed Kimiko, 4 installments and nothing else for the MC. In that time Deb has masturbated herself, fucked the MC twice (?), been groped by her niece, kissed her niece, groped her niece, groped and finger fucked Julia. What is the point of the MC in this story anyway?

To continue that thought: the MC is an idiot in nearly everything he says and does, completely passive and nearly pointless to the story (Deb could be the forbidden fruit that is protecting Milly and causing incestuous lust - she is already). The story seems like it wants to be about Aunt Deb more than it wants to be about the MC. I wish the developer would just make Deb the MC already and let her fuck her niece senseless as that is obviously where this is going. Then Deb, Milly, and Julia can have the lesbian threesome that seems to be right around the corner (which I am good with, I just don't see why the male MC should even be in this story).

As to Milly and her look, I am not a fan of the overly muscular body type and find it unattractive, which is saying a lot because normally I have a thing for redheads. However, that's just my preference and I know others really like that look. But it doesn't matter because it looks like Deb will fuck her before the MC ever fucks anyone besides Deb in this VN.
A good point. Played a bit more (after my last post) - and have to agree. The MC is no MC. Your decisions dont seem to change anything and the MC is never the driving force (except on the shopping trip ... then he is the driver ^^)

Deb is getting better when they reach Milly ... she has a rough charm and with a hair style she would look nice ... as nice as a flat board can look ... yes I am a boobs guy :p

Despite the choices this feels more like a KN ... I dont have the feeling that I can avoid any incest stuff with Milly. But she looks (imho) disgusting - there is nothing sexy. She looks more like a trans woman ... and that is not my cup of tea. At least not when they look like that ...

I guess there are ppl that do like this muscled lady-boy and than the game might work for them. I dont say that it is not entertaining, because it is (when you can switch of your brain *g*) ... but only because I hope to see Astrid again and hope to dive deep into Julia soon ... or even hope for a visit of mam and aunty ^^ Give Deb a wig and she will do too in a threesome ^^

Reactions: Raneb and QoSKitty

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Ok, I just finished the last update. Not that much content (storywise) for the MC except for a talk with Milly near the end. If we were able to tone down Deb's "charming" character just a little bit, I would say that it wasn't a bad update. Honestly it might have even been a good one, but Deb annoys me that much everytime she does something completely selfish (which is pretty much all the time), I can't be objective anymore. The "don't mess with Milly" option we got in the previous update for instance, looks like a joke at this point. Playing with herself in front of her or caressing her half naked body is Deb's way of not messing with Milly? But hey, she didn't grope her tits and it was the last time, so it was fine... Of course she kissed her in her room a little later, but it was the last time! Until the next one... I guess, she's supposed to be there to "help" the MC, but so far she acts like a predator trying to bang every woman in sight and the scene with Julia just confirmed (once again) that she only cares about herself, no matter what she says. At this point I'm sure that even when the MC finds out that she kept in touch with Marie all these years she'll make it look like it was his fault and he'll just accept it... At least we got an option to do something with the letter I guess.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
This would be a lot better story if the MC wasn't written as a complete buffoon. I mean he's around 40 years old and you've written him so that he acts like he's 15.

Seems to be a common problem in a lot of the games being put out now.

Reactions: Raneb

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
So basically this title 'should' have an ntr tag if the sister cheats with the mc's wife and goes after the mc's other love interests?? But because it's a women and it's lesbianism it's acceptable? Hmmm think I will give this a miss by going of what people are saying and a few of them reviews.
That's actually a good point. It would be a totally different story if the sister was his brother instead.

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes