JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Amazing update, the story is coming so well put together, great work dev.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I'm not sure why the Game has this mediocre Rating, its pretty great. The writing is good, the story is belivable and I really like some Camera Angles.

Only negative thing is that the renders are quite low-res, but I take low-res renders with good writing over 4k renders any day.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm not sure why the Game has this mediocre Rating, its pretty great. The writing is good, the story is belivable and I really like some Camera Angles.

Only negative thing is that the renders are quite low-res, but I take low-res renders with good writing over 4k renders any day.
It might have to do with fact that MC was kinda a weak ass at start, not sure how much better it became after rework since intend to replay it later today again. But lot of the low scores might be from before rework.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
Like lot of people here. Me too i think is a shame that this game are no more popularity. I wish the time give him the visibility he deserve.

I have an observation to do. Is about the Jake sister. Is this way to talk. Is a real pain for a no native speaker like me to read. I completely do not understand around 35% that what she said.

For you is, probably, only a colored language writing to try to reproduce a specific accent. For me is literally another language to learn. You have no idea how read her dialog is painful. Because that i lost a part of the plot.

I think is possible to spicy the caracter language without made it not understandable.

Like i said. I do not complain at all. Is a simple observation.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I'm really not able to decide what to think of Deb.
We have witnessed her sandblasting MC for various things repeatedly, but she seems to have been in contact with Marie all the time. How could she even look him in the eye and not be ashamed, let alone chide him. Does she have any moral integrity?

I find story, Milly and Astrid interesting and great. But it's a bit like delicious food with the addition of Debi-laxative.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Nice update! Milly with her hair down, c'est magnifique! The good part of waiting 3 months for an update is that it was a nice, substantial update, but the downside is 3 more months before we find out how the fuck Milly responds to her Mum's letter.

I'm super curious what the drawback of low willpower is going to be since basically all of Milly's points come hand-in-hand with negative willpower.

Stay healthy! Stay safe, everyone!

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mhh. The game has several problems (for me).

The story is quite absurd and full of plot convenience. The MC knows the senator but never saw his wife? I mean especially when he tries to find them that should not be that hard.

Then we have his sister ... wow. What an annoying character. The way she talks is painful to read and she is unlikable as fuck. Especially after she reveals that she fucked his wife ... without telling him. And just out of that one sentence (".. I was only talking to he-, to Helen about her a few weeks ago.") we know that she had contact to her the whole time.

And later we have 3 choices, one is "I did nothing wrong..." and the MC says "Fuck them both!" (and yes he is right) ... and then? Next day at the airport the hug each other and everything is fine again? ..

Up to this point the game get destroyed because of that one character and how she behaves with the MC ... and she looks ugly with that soldier hairstyle. In the flashback she looks way better.
So why do we endure that? ... to fuck the ugly muscle pussy that is his daughter? ... nah.

Why cant we say - "Fuck'em - I stay at home and fuck that hot Stephanie or the how neighbor Astrid!"?? --- At least the hot blond entertains us during the flight and might be an real option.

But as I said - the forced horrible sister is a real downer ...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What a way to end the update :ROFLMAO: I hope we get more flashbacks of Deb as a goth she looked great. Nice small steps with Milly and the MC I'm glad that hasn't been rushed it's playing out just perfectly.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I get that some people like that Deb is the way she is but the fact that everyone in the game puts up with her behavior is absurd. People who have just met her are completely fine with her unfiltered sexually aggressive talk, which is too over the top to be realistic at all. The game talks about how the MC is an emotional "retard" but Deb is just as much if not more so with the way she behaves. I can't imagine that any human being who constantly talks like that doesn't eventually alienate everyone around them.

Honestly this game seems like it is more the story of Deb and her sexual conquests than it is the MC and his sexual exploits (which are nonexistent). Since this VN began the MC has had sex with Deb twice (?), Astrid once, and kissed Kimiko, 4 installments and nothing else for the MC. In that time Deb has masturbated herself, fucked the MC twice (?), been groped by her niece, kissed her niece, groped her niece, groped and finger fucked Julia. What is the point of the MC in this story anyway?

To continue that thought: the MC is an idiot in nearly everything he says and does, completely passive and nearly pointless to the story (Deb could be the forbidden fruit that is protecting Milly and causing incestuous lust - she is already). The story seems like it wants to be about Aunt Deb more than it wants to be about the MC. I wish the developer would just make Deb the MC already and let her fuck her niece senseless as that is obviously where this is going. Then Deb, Milly, and Julia can have the lesbian threesome that seems to be right around the corner (which I am good with, I just don't see why the male MC should even be in this story).

As to Milly and her look, I am not a fan of the overly muscular body type and find it unattractive, which is saying a lot because normally I have a thing for redheads. However, that's just my preference and I know others really like that look. But it doesn't matter because it looks like Deb will fuck her before the MC ever fucks anyone besides Deb in this VN.

The story and plot are inconsistent, important moments that should have lasting effects are forgotten or brushed aside. In addition the player is presented with "choices" but if they don't make the choice the developer wants then eventually the MC does what the developer feels is necessary to further the incest plot. This happens at least twice: 1) in the car when discussing incest, if you choose to not address the topic eventually the MC will still say that incest is "super duper" and 2) When Deb tells you to smack Milly's ass, if you choose not to do so eventually you cave and do it anyway.

I liked the first 3 installments of this game, I felt it was going somewhere but the last update doesn't feel like it added anything besides a very long and pointless (from the MC's perspective) shopping trip. Once again Deb gets all the action with no need for the MC to be there (or even exist).

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I get that some people like that Deb is the way she is but the fact that everyone in the game puts up with her behavior is absurd. People who have just met her are completely fine with her unfiltered sexually aggressive talk, which is too over the top to be realistic at all. The game talks about how the MC is an emotional "retard" but Deb is just as much if not more so with the way she behaves. I can't imagine that any human being who talks like that constantly doesn't eventually alienate everyone around them.

Honestly this game seems like it is more the story of Deb and her sexual conquests than it is the MC and his sexual exploits (which are nonexistent). Since this VN began the MC has had sex with Deb twice (?), Astrid once, and kissed Kimiko, 4 installments and nothing else for the MC. In that time Deb has masturbated herself, fucked the MC twice (?), been groped by her niece, kissed her niece, groped her niece, groped and finger fucked Julia. What is the point of the MC in this story anyway?

To continue that thought: the MC is an idiot in nearly everything he says and does, completely passive and nearly pointless to the story (Deb could be the forbidden fruit that is protecting Milly and causing incestuous lust - she is already). The story seems like it wants to be about Aunt Deb more than it wants to be about the MC. I wish the developer would just make Deb the MC already and let her fuck her niece senseless as that is obviously where this is going. Then Deb, Milly, and Julia can have the lesbian threesome that seems to be right around the corner (which I am good with, I just don't see why the male MC should even be in this story).

As to Milly and her look, I am not a fan of the overly muscular body type and find it unattractive, which is saying a lot because normally I have a thing for redheads. However, that's just my preference and I know others really like that look. But it doesn't matter because it looks like Deb will fuck her before the MC ever fucks anyone besides Deb in this VN.

The story and plot are inconsistent, important moments that should have lasting effects are forgotten or brushed aside. In addition the player is presented with "choices" but if they don't make the choice the developer wants then eventually the MC does what the developer feels is necessary to further the incest plot. This happens at least twice: 1) in the car when discussing incest, if you choose to not address the topic eventually the MC will still say that incest is "super duper" and 2) When Deb tells you to smack Milly's ass, if you choose not to do so eventually you cave and do it anyway.

I liked the first 3 installments of this game, I felt it was going somewhere but the last update doesn't feel like it added anything besides a very long and pointless (from the MC's perspective) shopping trip. Once again Deb gets all the action with no need for the MC to be there (or even exist).
Wait, Deb got Julia too??? Does it still look like she's the main character and the MC is just there to be the target of her bullshit? I was about to start this update, but now you made wonder if it's worth it...

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Wait, Deb got Julia too??? Does it still look like she's the main character and the MC is just there to be the target of her bullshit? I was about to start this update, but now you made wonder if it's worth it...
Yep! Up against a wall shortly after a flashback where Julia explains that she and Maria used to sleep together and finger bang each other. And the MC is just as submissive a little bitch as ever, can't stand up to anyone (especially Deb) and passively follows the women around while they go shopping for clothes. He doesn't get any action but Deb gets to grope her niece some more.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Yep! Up against a wall shortly after a flashback where Julia explains that she and Maria used to sleep together and finger bang each other. And the MC is just as submissive a little bitch as ever, can't stand up to anyone (especially Deb) and passively follows the women around while they go shopping for clothes. He doesn't get any action but Deb gets to grope her niece some more.
Well, shit... I was half expecting this, but I had a hope that you'd be able to put her in her place. But nope... Is she still talking about how much she loves the MC? Because she has a weird way showing it...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well, shit... I was half expecting this, but I had a hope that you'd be able to put her in her place. But nope... Is she still talking about how much she loves the MC? Because she has a weird way showing it...
A bit but not like before. It's more "rains down abuse on the MC for being an emotionally crippled grieving PTSD sufferer" and then follows it up with "it's a good thing I love you" or "it's a good thing I love your dick". Honestly the MC is so pathetic that I really think he is completely unnecessary. Even if you try to skip having sex with her the MC still has sex you just don't see the sex scene (another example of the developer forcing you into choices they feel are necessary for the plot).

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes