eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Ok, I'll use the "spoiler" just so my comment won't take 2 or 3 pages of the thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't say they are exclusive, but it seems like that's what Deb wants. At least when she's speaking, because her actions show that she just wants to bang anyone she sets her eyes on. I get that women touching each other, even in more "private parts", isn't always a sexual thing, but she licks whipped cream (or whatever that was) off of Jules teat, trying to make her nipple hard for crying out loud! It's definitely not the same interactions she has with Bart... Deb can fuck whoever she wants, but can she go and start doing it in some other city, country or even better planet? So, Deb sent the MC a picture of her doing something he asked her not to do, not because she wanted to gloat, but to check his reaction... Suuure. I call bullshit, but let's say, for the sake of the argument, that I can accept that. The thing is that we (as the MC) didn't get any options to react to that. So what does this mean? That we just gave her the ok to do whatever she wants? She could easily move Milly's hand to her belly without hurting her feelings... Also I don't say that Milly is innocent, but you should take into account what she's been through, while Deb is supposed to be the experienced adult in this situation. You mentioned before that the MC can't fuck everyone from the get-go because the game has a more realistic approach. I'm all for that, the thing is that my realistic approach would be to cut any ties with Deb right after she so hapilly explained how she was banging Marie behind the MC's back and didn't say a word about it even after all these years they were already divorced. And even if she showed up like she did, I'd keep our relationship to a very basic interaction level and if I got a picture like that after telling her not to do anything, I'd raise hell... Just as simple as that. You said that complaining because you got manipulated makes you a wimp. I totally agree, but when you're forced by the game to not react like you would in real life, isn't it normal to bother you? Anyway, I'm getting sidetracked.

You said that the MC shouldn't bang everyone right away, but you have no problem with Deb trying to do the exact same thing. Of course now you've said that you don't think she's trying to bang everyone... which between us is kinda of bullshit, but to each his own... Once again I'll say that Deb only cares for her self and if the Dev is trying to make her character unlikable he is doing a good job. Too good for my taste. To a point where I really want to play the next update to see where the story goes, but at the same time I don't want to see what other self centered, without any concideration for the MC's feelings, bullshit moves she's going to pull. If she is actually supposed to care for the MC or even work as a wing(wo)man like you said before... Well, I don't see it. She has done absolutely nothing to show it so far.

Well my dad used to work as a butcher for a while so he learned how to handle his meat. No wait... Fuck! I did the same thing! Goddamnit... I guess I won't be sleeping tonight...

It was nice talking to you man. Like I said, even if we don't agree, I respect people who are using arguments and can joke around without trying to offend anyone who disagrees with them. That's the point of these threads.

Last edited:

introvtx

May 6, 2017
eddie987 My man! and when I said that I mean like a friend not in a romantic way you know what I'm saying? I'm pretty sure you can't handle all the heat I'm packing anyway ;)

See what I'm saying here, If I was to continue this it would take 100+ page thread for this discussion to end :ROFLMAO:

"Of course now you've said that you don't think she's trying to bang everyone"
I've been saying or implying that from the beginning.

Anyway last thing, I never said that the MC shouldn't bang right away. Pretty evident he got more penetrative actions than Deb in present time in game. Next release I expect some fun time for him and Kumiko, if not it will come sooner rather than later. No matter what we believe Deb is trying to pull here well... Trying and doing might means the same but it's not. What I'm saying is? I need more than just what she did to fully understand what Deb is planning to do. If she really is the biggest bitch like you said then I'm not afraid of admitting the she is rather than be a sore loser. You got my full respect here too man!

*Cue the GTA: San Andreas theme song!

yeahh... just thought that theme is song is pure :coffee: like me :cool:. (there is no fire emoji here so that coffee is hottest one I can use :FacePalm::ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: eddie987

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I must confess that I find Deb simply annoying ... the trashy language and the faked accent she is using as well as her manners or rather the lack of it ... but well I guess it´s true what the old Romans said: de gustibus non est disputandum

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
eddie987 My man! and when I said that I mean like a friend not in a romantic way you know what I'm saying? I'm pretty sure you can't handle all the heat I'm packing anyway ;)

See what I'm saying here, If I was to continue this it would take 100+ page thread for this discussion to end :ROFLMAO:

"Of course now you've said that you don't think she's trying to bang everyone"
I've been saying or implying that from the beginning.

Anyway last thing, I never said that the MC shouldn't bang right away. Pretty evident he got more penetrative actions than Deb in present time in game. Next release I expect some fun time for him and Kumiko, if not it will come sooner rather than later. No matter what we believe Deb is trying to pull here well... Trying and doing might means the same but it's not. What I'm saying is? I need more than just what she did to fully understand what Deb is planning to do. If she really is the biggest bitch like you said then I'm not afraid of admitting the she is rather than be a sore loser. You got my full respect here too man!

*Cue the GTA: San Andreas theme song!

yeahh... just thought that theme is song is pure :coffee: like me :cool:. (there is no fire emoji here so that coffee is hottest one I can use :FacePalm::ROFLMAO:)
I don't know man. There are only 2 characters (both males) that annoy me more than Deb, in 2 different games and they are both trying to bang at least one of the main girls. The reason why I stopped playing one of those two games was because the dude actually managed to get a couple of BJs without an option to avoid it. And the other one... Let's just say that I'm not excited when I see an update anymore. I usually don't consider women as competition in adult games, but Deb definitely gives me the "creepy sidekick who's trying to bang the love interests behind your back" kind of vibe. She just needs a thin moustache to complete the look. If she'll magically (as I see it, only dark magic can do something like that) show even the slightest sign that she actually cares about the MC in the next update (and I mean with actions, not say how much she loves him and then do the only thing he asked her not to), it will be a huge shock for me and we'll have to talk about it. I don't want to spend money on psychologists...

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I don't know man. There are only 2 characters (both males) that annoy me more than Deb, in 2 different games and they are both trying to bang at least one of the main girls. The reason why I stopped playing one of those two games was because the dude actually managed to get a couple of BJs without an option to avoid it. And the other one... Let's just say that I'm not excited when I see an update anymore. I usually don't consider women as competition in adult games, but Deb definitely gives me the "creepy sidekick who's trying to bang the love interests behind your back" kind of vibe. She just needs a thin moustache to complete the look. If she'll magically (as I see it, only dark magic can do something like that) show even the slightest sign that she actually cares about the MC in the next update (and I mean with actions, not say how much she loves him and then do the only thing he asked her not to), it will be a huge shock for me and we'll have to talk about it. I don't want to spend money on psychologists...
Hey I totally get that cause I also had similar experience in other games, that's why you get the same vibes with Deb just in this case I look at it in a completely different way than you. No harm done to me if you don't agree with me, I prefer diversity over mindless unity fueled by bullshit that our current society is nowadays in order to be accepted in fear of getting rejected and be left to fend for ourselves. (holy crap that sounded awesome :cool: :FacePalm: :ROFLMAO: )

it will be a huge shock for me and we'll have to talk about it. I don't want to spend money on psychologists...
Ummm... I don't know if you are joking or not in this one. I assume you are, I mean OF COURSE YOU ARE! what am I saying... ummm... right?

Oh my god we might really have to talk about it, cause if we don't I might need to see a psychologist myself!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: eddie987

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i really enjoyed the story but im a little confused why did his wife divorce him was it coz of the incest thing or him being emotionally distanced if i missed somthing please let me know im loving the read so far the daughter is sexy as hell though i don't know why she was wearing tim currys costume from rocky horror picture show thats slightly worrisome to me but definitely adding this to my watch list got a funny felling that the wife/mom isn't dead (y)

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
i really enjoyed the story but im a little confused why did his wife divorce him was it coz of the incest thing or him being emotionally distanced if i missed somthing please let me know im loving the read so far the daughter is sexy as hell though i don't know why she was wearing tim currys costume from rocky horror picture show thats slightly worrisome to me but definitely adding this to my watch list got a funny felling that the wife/mom isn't dead (y)
We don't really know why she divorced him. Something was said about him being bent on revenge and endangering himself so she divorced him to distract him from that, but that sounds hella weak especially since he seems pretty chill about the whole prison experience so far . . . He isn't thrilled about it obviously, but he doesn't seem to be hung up on it either. He definitely does not seem to be obsessed with revenge at all . . .

There's a lot of information we don't have yet. What did he do to be sent to prison? Was it really his fault or was he set up some how? How bad a husband and father was he, really? (The only information we have about that is from Deb who may not be exactly reliable . . .)

We have been told a lot of information about MC, but we haven't actually seen much. Plus, what we have actually seen doesn't seem consistent with what others (mainly Deb) are telling him. She characterizes him as a self-absorbed arsehole. However, from what we witness in the game so far he seems to be a competent fighter, able to take charge in a stressful situation, dedicated to ensuring the safety of his estranged daughter and the people around her and really sad about being seperated from her for so long. We are able to play the character as being generally respectful of boundaries. (We can choose to be a bit pervy if we want to sneak a peek here and there, but we can also choose to resist temptation if we want.) Furthermore, pretty much everybody he interacts with aside from Deb and Milly find him to be approachable and generally likeable. Things just don't quite add up.

I'm with you on the wife's alleged death as well . . . I hope that now that characters have been established a bit that the Dev will start filling in some of the missing pieces for us, especially about what kind of a person MC really is. Milly really needs to learn the truth about what her Mum did, and Deb either needs to be put in her place or demonstrated to be correct in her assessment of MC's character . . .

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
if the people around him don't have faith in him, they could literally be killed as far as they know.
Even his own mother thinks he's an idiot.

She asked if he knew what he was saying when he called her a milf because she thought he was clueless, his aunt said the same thing.

I don't think anybody has any faith in him. He does come across as a bit of a moron.

I came here to complain about the mc being dumb as a box of rocks and hope he dies so the sister becomes mc but turns out his sister is just as bad if not more insufferable. :KEK:
I vote for the daughters guardian being the MC, she's the only one with any common sense so far.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Deb wants the MC to live with her and I am saying that if I (as the person writing this comment right now) was in her place and I wanted to convice someone I'm in love with to move in with me, I wouldn't do it by groping her (since I'm a straight male, the person I would like to move in with me would be a straight female) daughter and every other woman that's living in her (the daughter's) house.
We all know Deb isn't straight though, she's bi.

She was banging MC's wife.

Daughter is probably bi too.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so do stats matter in the long run will they lock off certain character paths if you choose to be a total pev will you not see certain scenes with Milly and Julia if you a horn dog :devilish:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
see the game changed alot...a restart is in order?..is there an option now to change them to Landladies and Roommates? :D it's a fetish i have ;)

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
see the game changed alot...a restart is in order?..is there an option now to change them to Landladies and Roommates? :D it's a fetish i have ;)
yupp it is but you must load the game from here and at gamestart it will ask you about the relations to deb and milly

Reactions: ThunderRob

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
yupp it is but you must load the game from here and at gamestart it will ask you about the relations to deb and milly
thank you kindly..is good..game has quality to it..i just needed that fetish of mine..HAHAAAAAAA
meh..its a gamestart placebo..does diddly ingame..lol...meh

Last edited:
Reactions: Steinchen

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
We all know Deb isn't straight though, she's bi.

She was banging MC's wife.

Daughter is probably bi too.
I didn't say she's straight. That was just an example. What I'm saying is that when she's groping a woman it's the same as if I did it and not something friendly. I don't think that being bisexual means that when you want to "settle down" you'll do it with a guy but you'll keep messing with girls or vice versa. Deb goes beyond "flirty", that's why I can't take seriously that she really wants to be with the MC. That was my argument. She definitely wants him as a fuck buddy, but she doesn't treat him like someone she wants to spend her life with. Not even someone she actually cares about.

Reactions: Unexpectedheroes

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
That is not fuckin cool man. Just throwing a cum eating scene in without a choice for the player. Needs a tag for this shite.

I was enjoying the game and story but that being unavoidable is a dealbreaker.

Last edited:

AL_ Gator

Oct 22, 2018
Fun game so far. Well done, good graphics and only a few typos/text errors that I saw (Sorry, should have captured them to report, will try to do that going forward). Enjoyed it so far, keep up the good work!

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes