Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
I don't know what to say ....... this is god awful. It is hard to actually put into words how stupidly written the mc is and how he responds to situations ....... also that Deb character..... my god.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yet again just my opinion, If you loved it and found immense logic in this story. No issues here, enjoy.

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
hi Azrayal

when the mc receive a pic from deb of his daugther pinching her aunt nipple and i interact
with the phone i can't go further when i click on next under the pic nothing happen
when i click on the message he disapear then reapear when i click a seconde time
i'm stuck i can't go further in the story.

can you help me ? maybe share a save file who is further in the story ?

thank

Reactions: Raneb
Jan 1, 2018
I absolutely love this game. Having an intimate relationship with the MC's sister straight out of the gate is amazing. Since thats what I'm primarily into, everything else is just icing on the cake. Keep up the good work, and keep the sister content cuming ;)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Version 0.04a is now available to download.

For people who have read and enjoyed the story so far, I hope you find this update enjoyable too.
did this game have an incest patch? or does milly not know Deb is her aunt? just asking cause on certain scenes it says "She's like family".

also what is the willpower stat for? if its low does that mean he's more willing to do stuff with milly?

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
did this game have an incest patch? or does milly not know Deb is her aunt? just asking cause on certain scenes it says "She's like family".
Did you download the file direct from an F95 link? All links on F95 are the unedited version, whereas the links on Patreon are for the edited version.
If you have downloaded from here and have the edited version, I may have made a mistake when editing the links.

also what is the willpower stat for? if its low does that mean he's more willing to do stuff with milly?
Depending on your willpower, there may be extra choices and/or scenes, or you may not have a choice in certain situations, and have to deal with the consequences of having a low willpower.

Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Did you download the file direct from an F95 link? All links on F95 are the unedited version, whereas the links on Patreon are for the edited version.
If you have downloaded from here and have the edited version, I may have made a mistake when editing the links.

Depending on your willpower, there may be extra choices and/or scenes, or you may not have a choice in certain situations, and have to deal with the consequences of having a low willpower.
yeah i got the patreon version first. i'll remember for next time.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Azrayal "Never sure what to write here." - you know, like what's new in the update. How much renders does it have, possible bug fixes, which routes are updated if they differ somehow, things like that. :D

Reactions: Unexpectedheroes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
The android version has no in game menu options (skip or save being the important ones).

Any way to fix that?

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
I noticed in your change log, you mention you didnt know what to write in there, well simply put, whatever changed between the last release and this release.

key things to put, any bug fixes that were done. such as if you had changed any of the story in the previous released content. this way we know if we have to back track a bit if we want to know that there was something different that happened, especially if its something that will come up later on.

another good thing to put is if the game has a day counter, state how many days have been added. this helps players to expect how much content has been added so they know how far or close they are to the end of the content.

some other things other people put is number of renders and animations, thats not too useful to most users, but I guess its fine.

if you have different branches, could state what paths you worked on what has progressed and what hasn't

really its just a section to show what the player can expect to see thats different.

Reactions: Unexpectedheroes

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
The android version has no in game menu options (skip or save being the important ones).

Any way to fix that?
Fixed and links updated.
Any hope for a walkthrough, u don't get the phone for stats well into a bit of decisions u make
The initial idea for this story was to be a kinetic novel. The points system was added retrospectively in version 0.03a. I will create a quick walkthrough.

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes