eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Actually I was not just meaning Deb and yeah I suspect at least part of this game will be how MC will react to the danger to Milly and how to deal with the situation that 2 out of 3 (and maybe depending on the situation 3/4 if we can also count Mom in) of the people he loved most betrayed him so deeply and why. Just hoping MC will be able to act by then and make decisions even if we might find them a bit weird from his dysfunctional background and that the allies and enemies he will have make any sense and I would not be surprised if Deb could be both indeed based upon our choices or that she will be both whatever we choose.
I just want an option for her to accidentaly fall off a cliff or something... Even if it's just in a pleasant dream nightmare... I don't see how she or anyone else at this point, can redeem themselves. Even their mother is a bitch, now that we know she was also in contact with both Marie and Milly. The only likeable female character in this game so far is Astrid.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I just want an option for her to accidentaly fall off a cliff or something... Even if it's just in a pleasant dream nightmare... I don't see how she or anyone else at this point, can redeem themselves. Even their mother is a bitch, now that we know she was also in contact with both Marie and Milly. The only likeable female character in this game so far is Astrid.
I had a hope for Milly but damn she's as dumb as her old man.

• Haha
Reactions: eddie987

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah the females in this game are not friends to MC, that is for sure or at least not ones you would like to have your back. Maybe we will find out why if it is anything else besides that MC loved all three of them and might have slept with all of them. That could be enough already. :p Though it seems MC and Milly are more or less doomed to an incestuous relation based upon family makeup problems and that is part of the reason why people acted why they did as well.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Yeah the females in this game are not friends to MC, that is for sure or at least not ones you would like to have your back. Maybe we will find out why if it is anything else besides that MC loved all three of them and might have slept with all of them. That could be enough already. :p Though it seems MC and Milly are more or less doomed to an incestuous relation based upon family makeup problems and that is part of the reason why people acted why they did as well.
Every woman he ever loved except for Milly (wife, sister, mother) betrayed him, one way or another and we saw that he's not in speaking terms with his father either. And Deb accused him that he doesn't communicate his feelings. No shit! If everyone who should give him unconditional love, is a backstabbing asshole, of course he would end up messed up in the head too! Or are they amazing people, but decided to fuck up his life just this once, for his own good? Because if that's the case, it worked like a charm...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Every woman he ever loved except for Milly (wife, sister, mother) betrayed him, one way or another and we saw that he's not in speaking terms with his father either. And Deb accused him that he doesn't communicate his feelings. No shit! If everyone who should give him unconditional love, is a backstabbing asshole, of course he would end up messed up in the head too! Or are they amazing people, but decided to fuck up his life just this once, for his own good? Because if that's the case, it worked like a charm...
Yeah and I would not be surprised if we learn more about his past and also about what really happened and motivated those women we will feel even worse or at least like strangling a few people in MC's shoes and it will be better for the ex if she is really death and stays that way. :p

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Well if he had been attentive to her words and noticed how people act he would have known already, he has been given enough information to at least be suspicious by now and feel uncomfortable about that. He acts as if he is still completely clueless though.
Was there another point aside from when he first told Deb that Marie was dead that Deb slipped up about being in touch with Marie? I mean, we caught that but we were supposed to. In the heat of the emotional moment, I don't think it's surprising that MC didn't catch that. :unsure:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Was there another point aside from when he first told Deb that Marie was dead that Deb slipped up about being in touch with Marie? I mean, we caught that but we were supposed to. In the heat of the emotional moment, I don't think it's surprising that MC didn't catch that. :unsure:
Well there is the fact she is quite familiar with everyone and they seem to know her, the milly scene and such. :)

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Not NTR I think, but we should not be surprised if we get a few twists and that those who profess to love MC so much in this story are/were also incredibly angry with him and quite prepared to hurt him on purpose and let him live in hell cause of that anger.
Whoa... And Dev liked that comment too. :unsure:

If that's the case, this is some next level shit. I don't throw words like evil around lightly, but this could fit the bill. Intentionally hurting someone from time to time because you are angry at them is immature, but understandable. However, to perpetrate this kind of subterfuge over this kind of time frame is evil, no two ways about it.

By the way, is it clear that Mam has been in contact with Marie and Milly? I didn't think that what we heard of Milly's conversation with her suggested that. I'll have to go back for another look.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Well there is the fact she is quite familiar with everyone and they seem to know her, the milly scene and such. :)
Umm, I got the impression that Milly remembered Deb from when she was little when Deb used to "sleep over" while MC was on assignment.

I didn't get the impression that Deb knew any of the other characters before her arrival.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Whoa... And Dev liked that comment too. :unsure:

If that's the case, this is some next level shit. I don't throw words like evil around lightly, but this could fit the bill. Intentionally hurting someone from time to time because you are angry at them is immature, but understandable. However, to perpetrate this kind of subterfuge over this kind of time frame is evil, no two ways about it.

By the way, is it clear that Mam has been in contact with Marie and Milly? I didn't think that what we heard of Milly's conversation with her suggested that. I'll have to go back for another look.
If I remember correctly, Milly almost asked why didn't the MC ever call them like her aunt did, before she was interrupted by her and when she talked with her grandmother she told her how she wanted to go and see them again like she did the previous year.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
If you think about it, Deb has done everything the MC would do in other games. Fucked her own family, fucked every person she talked to, and continues to cuck others.

Deb is the real MC, we're just watching her play the game.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
If you think about it, Deb has done everything the MC would do in other games. Fucked her own family, fucked every person she talked to, and continues to cuck others.

Deb is the real MC, we're just watching her play the game.
You're right!! This is a revolutionary step of lewd game!! :LOL:

Raneb

Mar 22, 2020
Watching the text message are a nightmare. First one took me 5 minutes to get out of it, now i cant continu cos i cant go tru with the text from astrid.

I agree with the comment on deb and her behavior and also the MC... who is no MC to me. He is suppose to be an ex military officer doing undercover ops and he act like a retarded teenager and never takes matter into his own hands. There is no way this guy was an officer in the military.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
When MC and Milly find out that Deb has lied to them all this time, it can send her to a very submissive position. We can only hope.
Nice Idea but considering what she has done to and behind the MC's back already and the way he's do's nothing about what he do's already know the only thing thats gonna happen at least with the MC is he will just pretend it didn't happen or just forgive her.

Just Sayin.

Reactions: eddie987

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hi
Unfortunately I am hooked on the story line but EVERYBODY apart from Milly conspired behind his back (BASTARDS) MC is somewhat believable as Millitary came first and is therefore emotionally stunted, The real genius is in the quips and one liners mainly from Deb - Just love it and has me chuckling all the time (but still a wild bitch) keep up the good work:love:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
ok im not trying to bitch and moan here but your walkthrough is bloody terrible the points syistem is very confusing the best way to show what points are going where is to have a portrait of the characters you can click on to see what there stats are i will say i like the game and the characters but id like more control of the MC

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes