Sep 11, 2020
Is this game worth trying? There's a lot of mixed feelings about this game and I don't know if I should download this game. Help a brother out

and what kind of ntr is this and is it avoidable?

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Decided to do an Optimal choices in Game WT Mod for this one, Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.08a (From here on this will be harem mod, meaning I'll show everything I can. :))

You can find thing and all my other work here:

Or you can:
Please, updated for : Triple Ex [v0.09a]
THANK YOU in advance...

Reactions: Punto

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Triple Ex v0.09a is now available, all links have been updated and awaiting the page to be updated on the latest updates page. Once again, I apologise for the saved game error. I'll repost the message I posted previously on this matter...

"***IMPORTANT*** I appear to have screwed something up in this update, which causes the game to crash, with a rollback error, when trying to load a saved game from v0.07a and v0.08a. If you choose, "Ignore", the game restarts from the beginning. Any saved games prior to v0.07a seem to work fine.

I spent most of yesterday reading up on this error and trying to figure out what I may have done wrong, as I thought I hadn't done anything differently to the previous seven updates. I think I may now have figured out what caused the problem, not totally sure, but hopefully there will be no repeat of this in the future.

To cause the least amount of hassle as possible, I will also link a zip containing two saved game files. One for the end of v0.08a, which continues the relationship with Julia, and one for the end of v0.06a, where you need to choose how your relationship with Julia progresses, for those who decided they don't want it to go any further. Then auto-skip!

Sorry about this, but I guess it's all a part of the learning process."
Don't worry mate. Shit happens. I have had to restart a game from the beginning before. It sucks but it is what it is.

Is the android port have this problem also?

M'95

May 17, 2019
Interesting, I've pretty much played most games that interest me so I'm kinda willing to sacrifice a couple of brain cells to give this game a try.
I was in the same boat as you, not sure if I would want to start this controversial titel and now I eagerly await each new episode.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I was playing and got towards the end and remembered all the fuss about the drastic change in the sister char. But i pushed through and man hours wasted lol :KEK:

mungemaster

May 18, 2017
Does anyone have a save right before you can decide to check Milly's cam (before you leave for the day trip), every time I try to open it the game crashes

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Screenshot_1.png

Wait, is this going to become some sort of sandbox now too?
An almost universally disliked "feature" ...

I'm out for sure if thats the case, its bad enough the sister is still around and both she and the mother have not been disowned/cut-off because there still has been no reason at all given as to why the MC and daughter were kept apart for years beyond the initial 3 month plan [which was stupid but at least it was explained].

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Not sure what to make of this update to be honest.

Sandbox is a NO NO for me and why introduce it so late now into the game development?

I am kind of hating the MC now, I thought he was initially a good protag but now with his I don't give a fuck attitude to family, especially his sister (whom I do actually like) just pisses me off. When sister is expressing her dream of having a family and MC just pisses over it has just made me hate the MC now. Right now, I don't care what happens to the MC anymore and I feel like once upon a time I was routing for him and now dev has just shit on everything I loved about him.

What happens to the sister at the end of this update is something I didn't like also.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
You mean the sister that kept the MC's daughter hidden from him for 7 years? That sister?

As for the ending, I'll bet its some kind of prank or manipulation in order to try and make us feel anything but disgust for her.
Yes, the sister fucked up and she admits it but before then MC and her had a wonderful relationship. I understand the MC is angry and can empathize with that. There were sort of reasons for why she did it. What did fuck me off more than anything was no reconciliation between MC and Marie.

As for it being a prank then I still hate the dev right now for leaving us in limbo about it and if what has happened is true then I'm likely going to abandon the game.

3.10 star(s) 101 Votes