m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
For a second, I already believed that I would never see Deby in the game again.
Author, please don't joke like that anymore)

Reactions: Azrayal

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Normally would have given a laugh remark on that post, but out of respect for Deb fans that would feel wrong. :) I hope for them they get Deb back and suspect they will. My suspicion is that if dev had really wanted to write her out she would have gotten a heroic ending at least, since dev likes her.

Well to overcome the shit she pulled from MC's pov he will need a good reason, I suspect this is that start of the Deb redemption arc where it has to make sense Mc will accept her back over time for his own reasons without being forced.

M'95

May 17, 2019
Normally would have given a laugh remark on that post, but out of respect for Deb fans that would feel wrong. :) I hope for them they get Deb back and suspect they will. My suspicion is that if dev had really wanted to write her out she would have gotten a heroic ending at least, since dev likes her.

Well to overcome the shit she pulled from MC's pov he will need a good reason, I suspect this is that start of the Deb redemption arc where it has to make sense Mc will accept her back over time for his own reasons without being forced.
Don't get me wrong I am a Deb fan myself, I hope she survives.

I just look at it like with a "soap opera kind of seriousness" not a "RL kind of seriousness". :)

Last edited:
Reactions: pochops and DA22

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Don't get me wrong I am a Deb fan myself, I hope she survives.

I just look at it like with a "soap opera kind of seriousness" not a "RL kind of seriousness". :)
I'm a Deb fan too. But it maybe looks like the Deb haters will enjoy next episode showing the mc and the other girls callously chillin' on the beach while Deb is in a coma in the hospital. As the saying goes - Life goes on in the real world, and in the world of visual novels. By the way, as of this past weekend, the latest update was up to 79 renders and counting.

1624375055090.png

Reactions: M'95 and m4pII

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
How?? in my playthrough she's kinda dead
Deb is one of the central characters in the game and personally my favourite.
I will never believe that she was so stupidly kicked out of the game. It doesn't make any sense.

As written above, this is more like the beginning of the route of redemption. For more drama, she may lose her memory.
But I do not believe that she is no more.

Last edited:
Reactions: pochops

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I've never been more pissed at a vn. I found this vn by people crucifying Deb as this horrible monster. Gave it a chance and fell in love with her ride and die love she has for her brother.

This whole update I played through all the unnecessary bullshit punishment that Deb had to go through and then the fucking ending.

Azrayal please tell me you are not giving up on your best character.

This has been a great vn but this last Deb hating update sucked ass. Paige was the only redemption for the whole episode.

Reactions: m4pII

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
I've never been more pissed at a vn. I found this vn by people crucifying Deb as this horrible monster. Gave it a chance and fell in love with her ride and die love she has for her brother.

This whole update I played through all the unnecessary bullshit punishment that Deb had to go through and then the fucking ending.

Azrayal please tell me you are not giving up on your best character.

This has been a great vn but this last Deb hating update sucked ass. Paige was the only redemption for the whole episode.
What a turn of events huh? You've been shitting on people that complained about this game calling them insecure and stuff and suddenly when there's something you don't like, you're the one complaining.

It's actually hilarious to see, the people always claim to be neutral or "let the dev dev whatever they want" right until the point where the dev does something THEY don't want, then they immediately switch the camps.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What a turn of events huh? You've been shitting on people that complained about this game calling them insecure and stuff and suddenly when there's something you don't like, you're the one complaining.

It's actually hilarious to see, the people always claim to be neutral or "let the dev dev whatever they want" right until the point where the dev does something THEY don't want, then they immediately switch the camps.
When did I say the dev couldn't do what he wanted. Or when did I state someone didn't have the right to get upset?

There was a lot of Deb hate and some of the posts sounded like insecurities. That is still my opinion but I never rejoiced in the displeasure of others because I'm not a douche.

One of my favorite characters that I also thought was one of the devs favorite characters is now brain dead and you are happy that I am upset.

Who hurt you? Pretty idjit behavior if you ask me.

deepthought

Jun 28, 2019
Encountered a bug in 0.09a. I started another new playthrough after learning that saves from 0.08a were not compatible with this version.

On this playthrough, I got as far as the airport, but had not yet boarded the plane, when this happened:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2715, in script
    if Temp3 >= 4:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2715, in <module>
    if Temp3 >= 4:
NameError: name 'Temp3' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2715, in script
    if Temp3 >= 4:
  File "E:\games\TripleEx\TripleEx-0.09a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\games\TripleEx\TripleEx-0.09a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\games\TripleEx\TripleEx-0.09a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2715, in <module>
    if Temp3 >= 4:
NameError: name 'Temp3' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Triple Ex 0.09a
Fri Jun 25 09:46:03 2021
So I enabled the console and set Temp3 = 0, after which I quickly learned that Temp1 had also not been initialized.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
ok, so, I played it after 3 updates, I guess, I get it all hate towards Deb, I get all the betrayal, but MC's no saint at all, and I like Deb and that ending it was pretty bad, I hope she gets better (I believe she will) and I believe ehat happened to her it will be the reason that MC will change his actions about her. Looking forward for next update, I guess I won't wait another 2-3 updates to play, cause those last updates were good enough to keep my attention again.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Is it just me or did the current ending feel like it is going to be a practical joke set up by Milly and Deb? Everyone is saying she is brain dead or in a coma based on the dialogue. Here's the problem. If those were true, she would not be in a public ward. If her condition was that bad, she would be in the ICU hooked up to multiple monitors. Its all a prank, probably Milly's idea to get her dad and aunt to talk again when he is relieved to find out she is fine.

Also, as a Scotsman, I'm loving the characters in this AVN. Even the nods to place names and events are hitting home for me. Deb, Milly and Faye are pretty much perfect representations of Scottish lassies. I once saw my 5ft tall best friend drag a 6ft tall guy to his feet by his hair when she caught him cheating on his girlfriend. It was pretty funny. Rule 1 in Scotland, don't upset a Scottish lass, especially when they have been drinking.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Is it just me or did the current ending feel like it is going to be a practical joke set up by Milly and Deb? Everyone is saying she is brain dead or in a coma based on the dialogue. Here's the problem. If those were true, she would not be in a public ward. If her condition was that bad, she would be in the ICU hooked up to multiple monitors. Its all a prank, probably Milly's idea to get her dad and aunt to talk again when he is relieved to find out she is fine.

Also, as a Scotsman, I'm loving the characters in this AVN. Even the nods to place names and events are hitting home for me. Deb, Milly and Faye are pretty much perfect representations of Scottish lassies. I once saw my 5ft tall best friend drag a 6ft tall guy to his feet by his hair when she caught him cheating on his girlfriend. It was pretty funny. Rule 1 in Scotland, don't upset a Scottish lass, especially when they have been drinking.
I hope you are correct sir :)

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018

I am not sure if it's a prank or practical joke. However... it could be that Milly is purposely over exaggerating the real problem. It could be that she's just in a coma and not actually brain dead. There could be some brain damage even and again not brain dead and Milly is again over exaggerating the diagnosis. Either way, I hope Deb is fine, because I really like Deb and I would definitely rather be with Deb than that flight attendant woman (whom I obviously don't even like enough to remember her name lol)

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I am not sure if it's a prank or practical joke. However... it could be that Milly is purposely over exaggerating the real problem. It could be that she's just in a coma and not actually brain dead. There could be some brain damage even and again not brain dead and Milly is again over exaggerating the diagnosis. Either way, I hope Deb is fine, because I really like Deb and I would definitely rather be with Deb than that flight attendant woman (whom I obviously don't even like enough to remember her name lol)
Deb isn't even on a ventilator, and I've checked, there are DAZ3D assets for such a scenario available. It looks more like she is in a recovery room and the MC is too panicked to notice. She has a drip, a bruise above her eye and a bandage where she was cut, that's it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Deb isn't even on a ventilator, and I've checked, there are DAZ3D assets for such a scenario available. It looks more like she is in a recovery room and the MC is too panicked to notice. She has a drip, a bruise above her eye and a bandage where she was cut, that's it.
Truly hope you are correct and it wasn't an oversight:)

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Azrayal I just started playing this VN, and I noticed a major bug. Unless this person has a special name as a guy, or is trans (I'm not judging), I seriously doubt this guy's name is Brenda.

screenshot0001.png

Actually, checking the script code to find the culprit, I see these two lines (line numbers 14 and 99, respectively, in script.rpy):

Python:
define Br = Character("Brutus", color="#036cfb", who_outlines=[ (2, "#000000") ], what_outlines=[ (2, "#000000") ])
define Br = Character("Brenda", color="#f802f5", who_outlines=[ (2, "#000000") ], what_outlines=[ (2, "#000000") ])
In essence, poor Brutus gets redefined as Brenda in a somewhat-recent update (given where the characters are located in the list of definitions).

While I was at it, I did a look through the character definition list, and I found the same issues with the following characters:
  • Haruko and Hollie
  • Luca and Laura
  • Tarou and Tina
This might be something to fix for future updates, and it's not just as simple as a search-and-replace, unfortunately; you actually need to find which lines are uttered by which character. It's going to be a pain, but it would be worth it to not discourage new players. I'd also suggest making it a routine, when adding a new character, to make sure you haven't already defined the same character variable earlier, and avoid naming/definition conflicts.

3.10 star(s) 101 Votes