Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
That's too bad. I think it's somewhat misleading if NTR tag is used for lesbian content too.
If you girlfriend, wife or possible person with whom you are establishing a relationship has sex with another person, I think it does not matter if it is a woman or a man it does not change the fact that she / he is cheating on you, not because she has sex with another woman changes the fact that it is Ntr. (I do not speak of that scene in general since I did not see it, but certainly imo would be ntr, although I do not know how much progress has been made in their relationship) It is not the first time in a VN that the Ntr is between 2 women since in the end it is the same (Hell I remember a VN that started with Mc arriving at his house and finding his wife being fucked by another woman with a strapon :KEK: )

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
If you girlfriend, wife or possible person with whom you are establishing a relationship has sex with another person, I think it does not matter if it is a woman or a man it does not change the fact that she / he is cheating on you, not because she has sex with another woman changes the fact that it is Ntr. (I do not speak of that scene in general since I did not see it, but certainly imo would be ntr, although I do not know how much progress has been made in their relationship) It is not the first time in a VN that the Ntr is between 2 women since in the end it is the same (Hell I remember a VN that started with Mc arriving at his house and finding his wife being fucked by another woman with a strapon :KEK: )
Shit, here I am checking if the MC grew a pair this update and now I find he gets cucked by the only LI most of us were interested.

Yeah, NTR is NTR no matter with whom it is.

I was ok with Astrid and hoping for Milli (can't remember if that's how it's written). But well guess I won't be checking back anymore.

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
every time an update comes out I come to see if the mc finally starts to grow. And as always I am disappointed. Now he has even broken the only li that was still interesting making her fuck another girl without us being able to do anything. Congratulations dev for showing us that when we can think that this game can't be worse, show us that you can make it sink lower. I don't think I'll come back here to see how this disaster is going

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
every time an update comes out I come to see if the mc finally starts to grow. And as always I am disappointed. Now he has even broken the only li that was still interesting making her fuck another girl without us being able to do anything. Congratulations dev for showing us that when we can think that this game can't be worse, show us that you can make it sink lower. I don't think I'll come back here to see how this disaster is going
I guess; Something happened to his backbone!!

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
Btw, what happened to that Asian girl? Is it mentioned in the game? She was somewhat likeable from what I remember and in this game having a LI that is "somewhat likeable" is a miracle. But instead of her, all we get now is this weird ugly fat girl midget thing.

Reactions: Pinsel

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
That's too bad. I think it's somewhat misleading if NTR tag is used for lesbian content too.
Well in all honesty I think it's more site definition of the terminology. I won't go into details but the disappointment here is MC went from a kicked puppy to all of a sudden a man. I believe this turn around is because of the forum and maybe even patron displeasure with a weak MC. The issue imo is this is advertised as a harem game and MC hasn't been with most of the possible LI's and we are idk how many updates in. I think the dev was planning on selling the storyline over the lewd and the storyline is good enough to make that possible but you still need a balance in your characters. The MC is a walking contradiction he went from being a military man who was wrongfully imprisoned and hell bent on proving it to a drunk man whore. Then this bomb shell in the form of Bart comes to his door and everything get's turned upside down. The issue is in the early stuff Deb is cucking him and now in this update she cock blocks him just as him and Jules are getting going. Also the overload of lesbian content. Is it a lesbian harem or a MC harem? Maybe in the description that could have been better defined idk. What players are complaining about is that the MC seems like a secondary security detail for his daughter no matter how many scenes he's in because he is barely included in any lewd scenes. Other than Deb and Astrid and the asian sisters who has he been with? The dev has created an identity crisis for what the story is... again is it a male MC with a harem or sister and daughter with a lesbian harem and MC gets some at the last? I'm not saying any one of these is the deciding factor for players questioning the story and characters as a whole but we feel the dev has over committed to lesbian lesbian lesbian and MC is the after thought but nothing more. The plot overall is decent but he's been trying to figure out the evidence for how many updates now like 3 or 4 I think... Just feels honestly like some cheap soap opera at this point...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Because hating a person that's been constantly lying to you and fucking you over for however long is "bullshit". I'd say it's a common sense to dislike a person like that but what do I know.
It's been debated for pages. You or anyone won't change my mind. Those that support Deb and those that hate will not see eye to eye.

It's all good, be as wrong as you like about it :)

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
wich game is that ? , made me very curious

Reactions: TM REDUX
3.00 star(s) 103 Votes