UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
The MC has finally forgiven Deb in this update or not? I like her very much and I'm tired of the MC being stubborn (Even if I think he's rightly hurt). Deb is a bitch but I like the previous relationship she and MC had.
Yeah no. I agree he's been hurt, but he should set his shit aside. They've loved each other all their lives. Of course it wouldn't hurt for her to tell him he's the only man she's ever been with... DEVS????

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
First to the dev(s)... Thanks for the update! Love your game.
That said two points. IMHO you've dragged out the Milly MC timeline to its ragged edge. It's well past time for them to close that loop. Seriously, his hesitation in this update utterly failed any reasonable suspension of disbelief. Well past time to let them "dance"

Second point. Time to forgive Deb. As I said above, it also wouldn't hurt for her to tell him he's the only man she's ever had sex with. It's both annoying and amusing that you have her telling him there's no room for anything but truth between them, while you have her keep that so desperately important secret. REALLY???? What the fuck are you thinking? How the hell can they heal if he doesn't truly know how deeply she's always loved him? You're doing them and the entire storyline a grave disservice, and I'm forced to ask myself: WHY?

Last edited:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Great update and this had me laughing so much.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The accuracy to how Scottish people talk is amazing. I think that is why so many people have a problem with how characters interact, they aren't used to Scottish people interacting.
the dialogue isn't the issue for me. It's the way the MC can't find an identity... one minute he's a special operator and next he's a drunk then he's acting like some confused idiot when he get's to Millie's and then he's mad and then in 10 seconds everyone is forgiven or not even focused on. I could go into more detail but I know you get my basic meaning. First special operators are highly intelligent amoral types at least most of them. Secondly, no man I know would ever be so quick to be like well yeah it's my fault... really it's my bad that my whole family knew where my child was and lied to me for 8 or whatever years it's been? especially my sister who I guess was also my best friend? The way the plot and character interactions and responses to events is written defies logic and human emotions. Yes there are good parts to the story but the way it's written is like it's not even thought through. Also the lack of choice for the player. I mean if the dev wanted to write the softer side of MC then there should have been a branching path where he could have been more of a real human instead of some mush ball who takes the blame for others behaviors. There's also the parade of lesbians and exclusion of the MC in loads of lewd scenes. The game is advertised a harem with a male mc as previously stated by another comment usually means MC gets to choose which LI's to be with and which ones to ignore. Not here we get to watch all the girls banging each other and MC gets cucked and cock blocked and basically thought about but nobody makes a move except Deb. Of course in this update Millie does and the MC has this big Moral crisis I guess that part is believable but for a guy who spent years fucking his sister he sure is acting like a prudish little bitch about his daughter.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Of course it wouldn't hurt for her to tell him he's the only man she's ever been with... DEVS????
I could be wrong, but as far as I remember, she already told him about it. After that, she even revealed all the male names of her toys and dildos)

Since in the latest updates the focus of the plot has shifted to Millie, I consider this "grudge against Debi", nothing more than a plot device with which the author can present and reveal new characters.

After a couple of updates, they will be together again.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Gallery Unlocker: - - - -

place it in "game" subfolder
could you pls update gallery mod for v0.11a, cheers

Trikus

May 31, 2020
the dialogue isn't the issue for me. It's the way the MC can't find an identity... one minute he's a special operator and next he's a drunk then he's acting like some confused idiot when he get's to Millie's and then he's mad and then in 10 seconds everyone is forgiven or not even focused on. I could go into more detail but I know you get my basic meaning. First special operators are highly intelligent amoral types at least most of them. Secondly, no man I know would ever be so quick to be like well yeah it's my fault... really it's my bad that my whole family knew where my child was and lied to me for 8 or whatever years it's been? especially my sister who I guess was also my best friend? The way the plot and character interactions and responses to events is written defies logic and human emotions. Yes there are good parts to the story but the way it's written is like it's not even thought through. Also the lack of choice for the player. I mean if the dev wanted to write the softer side of MC then there should have been a branching path where he could have been more of a real human instead of some mush ball who takes the blame for others behaviors. There's also the parade of lesbians and exclusion of the MC in loads of lewd scenes. The game is advertised a harem with a male mc as previously stated by another comment usually means MC gets to choose which LI's to be with and which ones to ignore. Not here we get to watch all the girls banging each other and MC gets cucked and cock blocked and basically thought about but nobody makes a move except Deb. Of course in this update Millie does and the MC has this big Moral crisis I guess that part is believable but for a guy who spent years fucking his sister he sure is acting like a prudish little bitch about his daughter.
Yeah, like I said, you don't understand how Scottish people interact.

• Angry
Reactions: ben_sylar
May 27, 2017
I can understand MC's hesitation to do the dirty with Milly, his sexual attraction for her only started like a month ago, she's still his daughter who he's missed for so long. Finally coming into contact with her after so many years, and dealing with his wife's death/disappearance is lot to handle, not to mention his own family's problems and drama. But I can also understand the frustration that players feel already having spent so much time with such endearing characters. A good balance would have been to have at least a handjob/fingering/licking scene (initiated by Milly) with a climax, especially since this was a Milly focused update. Her real belated gift should have been some Daddy Milk, but sadly, balls and clits were blue this update.

Coming to Deb, oh sweet Deb, my anger dissipated quickly seeing her in the hospital, but the MC's tolerance and sensitivity is totally different than mine. Regardless, I wish MC would forgive her soon and get back together with her, to finally show Milly what "family fun time" really looks like. Also, I really hate the lady cop Kelly, she needs to leave my Debby alone, her heart and puss only belong to the MC, cause blood is thicker than water. I think if Deb goes to Scotland with Milly and MC, they could reconnect a bit there, hopefully she gets to go to. And more than Milly x MC, I want to see some Faye action, she's a bit older but nothing beats Mother and Son "bonding" time.

I think we'll get Milly scenes much later, because she's the most important person to the MC and subsequently the biggest moral hurdle to cross, if this wasn't a Harem, Milly would be the main LI. I hope this isn't the case, because my sweet, muscly redhead has been lusting after MC for 3 years, she really needs some release, like I can feel 2nd hand blue balls if that's even a thing.

May 7, 2021
What the MC is doing to Milly in the latest update has reached the point of unintentional cruelty to her. He needs to make up his fucking mind.

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
I can't help but feel that MC is targeted in every way, its like whatever wrong is done is his fault. Sure, he isn't perfect and has done a lot of stupid things but is he the only one who is wrong. Marie cheated on you with your sister, because you weren't perfect, you are at fault. Your wife and daughter left you, you are at fault. MC trying to stand up for himself, you don't have the fucking right because you are at fault. Everyone else is innocent so let's put all the blame on MC. Its heavily implying what Marie has done was the best for MC, but even if that was the case then why didn't she came back to MC and instead marrying off to someone else because she felt she was indebted to him.

MC is angry at his Mother and Sister for what they did, but you don't get to be angry at them they did it for your sake. What kind of fucked up excuse was that. When everyone around him is suppressing him like that then what would you expect. why is everyone is complaining about him, that he is a wimp.

I don't know it just feels like that he is getting gangbanged from all sides.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Azrayal great update. Always a good length and enjoyed it from start to finish. Thank you, looking forward to more:)

I really was hoping the mc was gonna rail Julia in the kitchen so that marks the first time Deb irrated me lol.

Also was hoping we fuck Phoebe before Milly, not to troll those complaining about being blue balled (that is just icing on the cake) but I really love Phoebe's model and the fact that she has a real bush.

Best of luck and thank you again:)

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes