Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
This update was a disapoint for me.
(n)
I like Kelly, she is cute, but damm why would she go after Deb. :mad:
Not gonna happen...did you somehow miss the very obvious hints Kelly is a lesbian?? Did the fact she asked the MC to set her up with a date with his sister Deb, who only went through with it out of guilt somehow get past you? Not to mention the part where Kelly straight up confesses how much she wants her, only for Deb to turn her down and say she loves someone else.

First to the dev(s)... Thanks for the update! Love your game.
That said two points. IMHO you've dragged out the Milly MC timeline to its ragged edge. It's well past time for them to close that loop. Seriously, his hesitation in this update utterly failed any reasonable suspension of disbelief. Well past time to let them "dance"

Second point. Time to forgive Deb. As I said above, it also wouldn't hurt for her to tell him he's the only man she's ever had sex with. It's both annoying and amusing that you have her telling him there's no room for anything but truth between them, while you have her keep that so desperately important secret. REALLY???? What the fuck are you thinking? How the hell can they heal if he doesn't truly know how deeply she's always loved him? You're doing them and the entire storyline a grave disservice, and I'm forced to ask myself: WHY?
100% agree. Loved how closer the MC and Milly got on their day together, but at a certain point, can't understand the voluntary blue balling the MC does to himself and Milly. He knows where they will end up, he's even told her (for those on the Milly path), and still he denies himself despite all the years he hooked up with Deb. The suspension of disbelief is getting ridiculous by this point, and his cluelessness or ability to be stubbornly dense towards all the women in the house is bordering on madness and willful ignorance.

As for Deb, for fucks sake, she's not perfect and other than being seduced into cheating with Marie, I can't believe he can't see everything she's ever done was because of love and concern for him. Meanwhile, his own anger issues and lack of thinking clearly led to his loved ones making choices for him when he was heading into dangerous territory with his penchant for self-righteousness and damn the consequences to him and everyone else. If it sounds like I have a love/hate issue with the MC, its because I do, too often of late he's really leaning into being a victim and a little bitch instead of asking why the people around him did the things they did.

I can understand MC's hesitation to do the dirty with Milly, his sexual attraction for her only started like a month ago, she's still his daughter who he's missed for so long. Finally coming into contact with her after so many years, and dealing with his wife's death/disappearance is lot to handle, not to mention his own family's problems and drama. But I can also understand the frustration that players feel already having spent so much time with such endearing characters. A good balance would have been to have at least a handjob/fingering/licking scene (initiated by Milly) with a climax, especially since this was a Milly focused update. Her real belated gift should have been some Daddy Milk, but sadly, balls and clits were blue this update.

Coming to Deb, oh sweet Deb, my anger dissipated quickly seeing her in the hospital, but the MC's tolerance and sensitivity is totally different than mine. Regardless, I wish MC would forgive her soon and get back together with her, to finally show Milly what "family fun time" really looks like. Also, I really hate the lady cop Kelly, she needs to leave my Debby alone, her heart and puss only belong to the MC, cause blood is thicker than water. I think if Deb goes to Scotland with Milly and MC, they could reconnect a bit there, hopefully she gets to go to. And more than Milly x MC, I want to see some Faye action, she's a bit older but nothing beats Mother and Son "bonding" time.

I think we'll get Milly scenes much later, because she's the most important person to the MC and subsequently the biggest moral hurdle to cross, if this wasn't a Harem, Milly would be the main LI. I hope this isn't the case, because my sweet, muscly redhead has been lusting after MC for 3 years, she really needs some release, like I can feel 2nd hand blue balls if that's even a thing.
I was hoping after the hospital incident, he would have softened a little more on Deb, and to an extend he has, from open hostility to indifference, which is somehow more hurtful. I really hope we get a chance to choose to finally forgive her and take her back, because this on top of constantly pushing Kelly on to Deb is annoying as fuck. I know Julia took the MC and Milly's side after everything was revealed, but seriously what. the. fuck. was Julia's problem not taking a goddamn hint about how awkward and inappropriate it was to keep torturing Deb with Kelly around.

I almost wish Deb would have pulled Julia aside and asked her point blank, unless she's looking to fuck Kelly, why the hell is she so invested in keeping someone around who can't take a hint? The only thing more awkward which I'm grateful didn't happen was Kelly parading around in her underwear, appearing in Deb's room in some pathetic last ditch effort to sleep sex her or otherwise seduce her into thinking if she just forced herself on Deb, that Deb would magically change her mind.

Also hoping once we get back to Scotland we can finally resolve the resentment and anger the MC has for his family... and fingers crossed on getting some 'bonding' time with everyone so we can finally focus on the murder plot and less on the family drama.

Last edited:
May 7, 2021
Not gonna happen...did you somehow miss the very obvious hints Kelly is a lesbian?? Did the fact she asked the MC to set her up with a date with his sister Deb, who only went through with it out of guilt somehow get past you? Not to mention the part where Kelly straight up confesses how much she wants her, only for Deb to turn her down and say she loves someone else.

100% agree. Loved how closer the MC and Milly got on their day together, but at a certain point, can't understand the voluntary blue balling the MC does to himself and Milly. He knows where they will end up, he's even told her (for those on the Milly path), and still he denies himself despite all the years he hooked up with Deb. The suspension of disbelief is getting ridiculous by this point, and his cluelessness or ability to be stubbornly dense towards all the women in the house is bordering on madness and willful ignorance.

As for Deb, for fucks sake, she's not perfect and other than being seduced into cheating with Marie, I can't believe he can't see everything she's ever done was because of love and concern for him. Meanwhile, his own anger issues and lack of thinking clearly led to his loved ones making choices for him when he was heading into dangerous territory with his penchant for self-righteousness and damn the consequences to him and everyone else. If it sounds like I have a love/hate issue with the MC, its because I do, too often of late he's really leaning into being a victim and a little bitch instead of asking why the people around him did the things they did.

I was hoping after the hospital incident, he would have softened a little more on Deb, and to an extend he has, from open hostility to indifference, which is somehow more hurtful. I really hope we get a chance to choose to finally forgive her and take her back, because this on top of constantly pushing Kelly on to Deb is annoying as fuck. I know Julia took the MC and Milly's side after everything was revealed, but seriously what. the. fuck. was Julia's problem not taking a goddamn hint about how awkward and inappropriate it was to keep torturing Deb with Kelly around.

I almost wish Deb would have pulled Julia aside and asked her point blank, unless she's looking to fuck Kelly, why the hell is she so invested in keeping someone around who can't take a hint? The only thing more awkward which I'm grateful didn't happen was Kelly parading around in her underwear, appearing in Deb's room in some pathetic last ditch effort to sleep sex her or otherwise seduce her into thinking if she just forced herself on Deb, that Deb would magically change her mind.

Also hoping once we get back to Scotland we can finally resolve the resentment and anger the MC has for his family... and fingers crossed on getting some 'bonding' time with everyone so we can finally focus on the murder plot and less on the family drama.
Well said and I agree with pretty much all of it.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
This is known as the "idiot ball" trope.

TLDR;

An actor who noticed a pattern in the writing asked "who's carrying the idiot ball this week?" Because the writing for the show was fueled by characters making stupid decisions even breaking character for it. The response from the audience for who's carrying the idiot ball? "What an idiot!" Normally the idiot ball can issue be resolved if they just talk to someone, ask the right question, or just act in character.

The entire plot of this story could have been resolved if the mc just listened to his family. Or even just spent more time with them. The entire spine of the writing hinges around the mc being a brainless moron in the past and clueless dense Debcuck in the present.

We are gonna have to disagree on Deb tho. She considered fucking the mc's wife a favor to him which already tells me she's a massive bitch. And you can't tell me being involved in forcing the mc to waste his entire life drinking himself into oblivion separated even from his daughter is somehow a better life for him.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
This is known as the "idiot ball" trope.

TLDR;

An actor who noticed a pattern in the writing asked "who's carrying the idiot ball this week?" Because the writing for the show was fueled by characters making stupid decisions even breaking character for it. The response from the audience for who's carrying the idiot ball? "What an idiot!" Normally the idiot ball can issue be resolved if they just talk to someone, ask the right question, or just act in character.

The entire plot of this story could have been resolved if the mc just listened to his family. Or even just spent more time with them. The entire spine of the writing hinges around the mc being a brainless moron in the past and clueless dense Debcuck in the present.

We are gonna have to disagree on Deb tho. She considered fucking the mc's wife a favor to him which already tells me she's a massive bitch. And you can't tell me being involved in forcing the mc to waste his entire life drinking himself into oblivion separated even from his daughter is somehow a better life for him.
I willing to agree to disagree on Deb, but otherwise agree with everything else. Getting back to Deb, at the heart of it all, as a hopeless romantic, I'm a sucker for tragic romances, and seeing the flashbacks how madly Deb was in love with the MC as a teen and her sadness knowing they will never have a future together as husband and wife with a family of their own allows me to empathize with her.

It can't have been easy for her to watch the person she's loved privately get to have a whole other relationship with someone else, marry them and have a child with them... oh, and it gets worse as that person also happens to be your mutual childhood friend... who one day (unknowingly to you knows your secret relationship with the MC) decides she wants to 'experiment' with her own sexuality and have a secret of her own....even at the expense of her own marriage. Rather than sit down both of her friends and tell them she knows about them, is not upset, but a little confused and wants to feel closer to them both and would like to 'play' with them both, Marie's goes off and seduces Deb, making sure she has the excuse of alcohol in case it backfired. Now, iirc, Deb tried to talk her out of sex with her, but she eventually gave in. I do give her a partial excuse for that since she could have easily just walked out the door and told her we'll talk when you're sober, but I do agree Deb fucked up carrying on with the affair rather than allowing it to be a one-time fuck up, bad decision. I can only assume she was angry, frustrated and a more than a little horny since by then she had already started having sex with women as a means to work through her own frustration with the MC.

Outside of that poor choice, she was shown in the flashbacks to be the last one willing to go along with the rest of everyone's poorly advised, desperate plan to 'save' the MC from himself. She was clearly in agony and fought to change their mind, before finally acquiescing. I do think she failed the MC in the end, and for that she is punishing herself and not standing up for herself when the MC insults and is other mean & cruel to her. She feels like she deserves it and is not fighting it (within reason), even though her beloved is still trying to set her up with someone else (which is arguably just as hurtful) who she has no interest in and won't take a fucking hint to leave her alone.

In the end, Deb really should have insisted their mother confide in the MC about their family past sooner so he wouldn't have carried so much hate and self-loathing for his feelings. Additionally, if she was going to lean into having sex with multiple female partners, it probably would have been better for her to continue a side relationship within their family while making sure the MC was the only man she slept with so as to avoid these other women from getting too attached.

I'm still optimistic if she goes with them to Scotland, they can finally confront their mother together, resolve everything out in the open and if still willing, forgive, kiss (and fuck) and makeup. To be honest, I'd rather Milly fuck Deb than Hollie, who seems like she'd get too attached to Milly to let her go. As for Julia, as I said in an earlier post, Deb flirted with her with the intension of promising her a threesome with the MC. Sure she was sexually attracted to her, but she never meant to cuck the MC out of pursuing her as a L.I., since in her mind it was only sex, not very good sex at that, but just sex. The MC was the one who bitched out of what would have been a mutually enjoyable experience.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I willing to agree to disagree on Deb, but otherwise agree with everything else. Getting back to Deb, at the heart of it all, as a hopeless romantic, I'm a sucker for tragic romances, and seeing the flashbacks how madly Deb was in love with the MC as a teen and her sadness knowing they will never have a future together as husband and wife with a family of their own allows me to empathize with her.

It can't have been easy for her to watch the person she's loved privately get to have a whole other relationship with someone else, marry them and have a child with them... oh, and it gets worse as that person also happens to be your mutual childhood friend... who one day (unknowingly to you knows your secret relationship with the MC) decides she wants to 'experiment' with her own sexuality and have a secret of her own....even at the expense of her own marriage. Rather than sit down both of her friends and tell them she knows about them, is not upset, but a little confused and wants to feel closer to them both and would like to 'play' with them both, Marie's goes off and seduces Deb, making sure she has the excuse of alcohol in case it backfired. Now, iirc, Deb tried to talk her out of sex with her, but she eventually gave in. I do give her a partial excuse for that since she could have easily just walked out the door and told her we'll talk when you're sober, but I do agree Deb fucked up carrying on with the affair rather than allowing it to be a one-time fuck up, bad decision. I can only assume she was angry, frustrated and a more than a little horny since by then she had already started having sex with women as a means to work through her own frustration with the MC.

Outside of that poor choice, she was shown in the flashbacks to be the last one willing to go along with the rest of everyone's poorly advised, desperate plan to 'save' the MC from himself. She was clearly in agony and fought to change their mind, before finally acquiescing. I do think she failed the MC in the end, and for that she is punishing herself and not standing up for herself when the MC insults and is other mean & cruel to her. She feels like she deserves it and is not fighting it (within reason), even though her beloved is still trying to set her up with someone else (which is arguably just as hurtful) who she has no interest in and won't take a fucking hint to leave her alone.

In the end, Deb really should have insisted their mother confide in the MC about their family past sooner so he wouldn't have carried so much hate and self-loathing for his feelings. Additionally, if she was going to lean into having sex with multiple female partners, it probably would have been better for her to continue a side relationship within their family while making sure the MC was the only man she slept with so as to avoid these other women from getting too attached.

I'm still optimistic if she goes with them to Scotland, they can finally confront their mother together, resolve everything out in the open and if still willing, forgive, kiss (and fuck) and makeup. To be honest, I'd rather Milly fuck Deb than Hollie, who seems like she'd get too attached to Milly to let her go. As for Julia, as I said in an earlier post, Deb flirted with her with the intension of promising her a threesome with the MC. Sure she was sexually attracted to her, but she never meant to cuck the MC out of pursuing her as a L.I., since in her mind it was only sex, not very good sex at that, but just sex. The MC was the one who bitched out of what would have been a mutually enjoyable experience.
Is this what women mean when they refer to mansplaining? :poop: The only person who deserves any of MC's time in this entire situation is Milly the rest of them should just go away honestly. I even don't buy Jules and Bart's we knew nothing.... for starters Jules lived in the house there's no way at some point she didn't over hear some kind of conversation with at least bits of the truth. Then Bart an attorney and this senators lover as well... he didn't find the sudden appearance of these two people in their lives a bit strange? He just accepted whatever explanation was given without ever questioning it, he had no clue his own lover/boss was lying to him? I'm sorry but most people have a clue when their significant other is lying to them and if he didn't then is he really as good of an attorney as he claims to be? Sorry but MC is too good to everyone in this story except for Millie who was also tricked and lied to. The thing I don't get is how she forgave aunt Deb and grandma so easily... I mean you saw how shitty she was to MC but to everyone else who created the situation it's ok I still love you.... teenagers are strange and all but how does the dev justify the two completely opposite reactions. I gotta be honest I shouldn't continue with this story but I have an issue about not seeing the ending but honestly I think this dev is either a sadist who likes torturing the readers with this crap or a masochist who feels like misery loves company so ultimately nothing good will ever happen for the MC. Either way I'm not just talking about Deb I'm talking about the whole family and the sevants. Not buying any of this forgive them all. Yes the MC is presented as an idiot however that profile doesn't fit the background of this character.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Is this what women mean when they refer to mansplaining? :poop: The only person who deserves any of MC's time in this entire situation is Milly the rest of them should just go away honestly. I even don't buy Jules and Bart's we knew nothing.... for starters Jules lived in the house there's no way at some point she didn't over hear some kind of conversation with at least bits of the truth. Then Bart an attorney and this senators lover as well... he didn't find the sudden appearance of these two people in their lives a bit strange? He just accepted whatever explanation was given without ever questioning it, he had no clue his own lover/boss was lying to him? I'm sorry but most people have a clue when their significant other is lying to them and if he didn't then is he really as good of an attorney as he claims to be? Sorry but MC is too good to everyone in this story except for Millie who was also tricked and lied to. The thing I don't get is how she forgave aunt Deb and grandma so easily... I mean you saw how shitty she was to MC but to everyone else who created the situation it's ok I still love you.... teenagers are strange and all but how does the dev justify the two completely opposite reactions. I gotta be honest I shouldn't continue with this story but I have an issue about not seeing the ending but honestly I think this dev is either a sadist who likes torturing the readers with this crap or a masochist who feels like misery loves company so ultimately nothing good will ever happen for the MC. Either way I'm not just talking about Deb I'm talking about the whole family and the sevants. Not buying any of this forgive them all. Yes the MC is presented as an idiot however that profile doesn't fit the background of this character.
You're free to believe what you want, I definitely don't begrudge you, your opinion, guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. That said, Millie was furious with her family when she learned the truth about their deception. I believe there is a part of her that still is angry at them, but unlike her father, she's willing to think clearly and accept she can't change the past. She lost her mother and will never see her again, she likewise loved her father's side of the family very much and had many great memories of vacations and trips spent with them.

She's not so bitter and so far gone as her father that she is willing to cut them out of her life forever. She has forgiven them (more or less for there severely misguided decisions) but like she told the MC, she hasn't forgotten. She likewise has a reckoning coming the next time she's face to face with her grandmother, but for now, doesn't feel after her mother's funeral/memorial, it's worth holding on to all the hate and anger.

• Angry
Reactions: Logan3000x

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
... Sorry but MC is too good to everyone in this story except for Millie who was also tricked and lied to. The thing I don't get is how she forgave aunt Deb and grandma so easily... I mean you saw how shitty she was to MC but to everyone else who created the situation it's ok I still love you.... teenagers are strange and all but how does the dev justify the two completely opposite reactions. ...
As far as anyone has revealed, Millie has just been orphaned. Lost both her parents in a single incident. It's perfectly reasonable that she'd hang on to the family (Deb and grandma) she has left, despite all the shit that's been fed her. People sometimes behave very strangely when they suffer sudden catastrophic losses.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
As far as anyone has revealed, Millie has just been orphaned. Lost both her parents in a single incident. It's perfectly reasonable that she'd hang on to the family (Deb and grandma) she has left, despite all the shit that's been fed her. People sometimes behave very strangely when they suffer sudden catastrophic losses.
no way she did a 180... she's a hot headed red head teenager at least that was how she was portrayed then all of sudden she's forgiven everyone... no she treated MC like garbage thinking it was all him but when she finds out the truth she's like ok I forgive you all... I really want you to stay aunt deb... the contrast is too much. That's what I'm saying the whole story is contradicting how these individuals would act. The MC after years of suffering finds out the truth you're telling me he wouldn't have had some kind of powerful gutteral response or reaction? No instead he goes ok it's all good blame me.... Then Millie thinking all this time her dad didn't love her because she was lied to and the people who came to visit her aunt, grandma, maybe grandpa idk he seems to be locked away in depression or something idk... but all these people smiling laughing spending time with her and lying to her for years not just a time or two for years.... no way I'm buying this is all smoothed over because her mom died. If anything it would make her angrier even at her dead mother. I mean even her mom lied to her. This girl is fortunate to not have had a psychotic break... or at least an episode instead she just shrugs it off... sorry but you are trying to make lemonade out of rotten lemons and there's no sugar or sweetner.

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
no way she did a 180... she's a hot headed red head teenager at least that was how she was portrayed then all of sudden she's forgiven everyone... no she treated MC like garbage thinking it was all him but when she finds out the truth she's like ok I forgive you all... I really want you to stay aunt deb... the contrast is too much. That's what I'm saying the whole story is contradicting how these individuals would act. The MC after years of suffering finds out the truth you're telling me he wouldn't have had some kind of powerful gutteral response or reaction? No instead he goes ok it's all good blame me.... Then Millie thinking all this time her dad didn't love her because she was lied to and the people who came to visit her aunt, grandma, maybe grandpa idk he seems to be locked away in depression or something idk... but all these people smiling laughing spending time with her and lying to her for years not just a time or two for years.... no way I'm buying this is all smoothed over because her mom died. If anything it would make her angrier even at her dead mother. I mean even her mom lied to her. This girl is fortunate to not have had a psychotic break... or at least an episode instead she just shrugs it off... sorry but you are trying to make lemonade out of rotten lemons and there's no sugar or sweetner.
I'll say this again and then leave you with it, and I'm speaking from personal experience.

People behave weirdly, sometime with total inconsistency, when they suffer sudden catastrophic loss. Build all the behavioral models you choose. I know nothing about you. Perhaps you or someone close to you has lost their parents in a single cataclysmic event. So perhaps you have insight based on their, or (God forbid) your own experience. Even if that is true, no one's, and do mean no one's, reaction to that kind of loss is predicable.

So build all the models you wish, but even if you've lived it, and I truly hope you have not, other than just how crazy shit might get, you have NO insight into how someone else might react.

I've had my say. You're free to disagree, but on this topic I'm reasonably sure I have no more to contribute.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeap and she may now be in the mindset that she wants some stabilization. She's got her father back and now she wants a sense of family. Even if some of that family made some life-changing mistakes.
Like I said, she may have forgiven Deb...for now, especially after talking with her, jury is still out with her grandmother, but in any case she won't forget this betrayal, heartache and pain she's had to endure. For now, she's lost her mother but thankfully now has her father back in her life. That said, she's not as vindictive as some would prefer her to be, where she's willing to cut her nose to spite her face and lose whatever remaining family she has left.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Like I said, she may have forgiven Deb...for now, especially after talking with her, jury is still out with her grandmother, but in any case she won't forget this betrayal, heartache and pain she's had to endure. For now, she's lost her mother but thankfully now has her father back in her life. That said, she's not as vindictive as some would prefer her to be, where she's willing to cut her nose to spite her face and lose whatever remaining family she has left.
She may become more distrustful of them. I dunno. But family is still family for some people and we often learn to eventually forgive. It might take time, but at the moment these are still people she loves.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
ok so to clarify these forgiven people lied to her and her father on a full sociopathic level and they are both just accepting it because they don't want to lose those relationships? I mean why not just sit around and quit trying to survive just let the bad guys come kill everyone... Going oh it's plausible that a moody hot tempered 18 year old would just go yeah I want everyone to stick together it's ok they lie to me and ruined my childhood and my mom got killed because of the senator that was basically an arranged marriage by my sociopath grandmother yep this is all good. ffs I realize some people buy this but most don't. I'm done debating I'm just saying with MC's background and Millie's early presented attitude I don't buy this free love hippie circle jerk or whatever it is.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I’m just hoping once the MC forgives Deb we can finally see some Deb and Millie sexy time, Millie watching Deb and the MC fuck, and eventually even join in! ;) Just wish there was an option to encourage Millie to experiment with Phoebe/Julia/Astrid/Kumiko over Hollie and her skanks.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
ok so to clarify these forgiven people lied to her and her father on a full sociopathic level and they are both just accepting it because they don't want to lose those relationships? I mean why not just sit around and quit trying to survive just let the bad guys come kill everyone... Going oh it's plausible that a moody hot tempered 18 year old would just go yeah I want everyone to stick together it's ok they lie to me and ruined my childhood and my mom got killed because of the senator that was basically an arranged marriage by my sociopath grandmother yep this is all good. ffs I realize some people buy this but most don't. I'm done debating I'm just saying with MC's background and Millie's early presented attitude I don't buy this free love hippie circle jerk or whatever it is.
K. Fuck off then, the game's not for you.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
K. Fuck off then, the game's not for you.
sure why point out the truth and if you notice on the likes people agree with me just like I said. TBH idk if the dev pays attention to this thread or not but what people are asking for is a rewrite of the earlier stuff or a branching path let players choose instead of force feeding them this train wreck. Hopefully it helps the dev. these comments are meant as constructive criticism and honesty. If you look at the reviews I haven't given one for this story because I am hoping the dev will pay attention and learn something. Maybe even as I said consider a rewrite or adding branching paths with choices for the player but as was stated in an earlier comment the choices at this point do nothing the dev drags us in this tunnel without considering if everything fits together. Prime example when MC arrives from the plane why not give the option to send Deb home? oh that's right because then she couldn't cuck him and cock block him and be an annoying overbearing cunt. at this point the family is the antagonist in this story not this unknown enemy whoever they are. so go on praising and whatever but I think I am capable of deciding what I want to get into and what I don't.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
sure why point out the truth and if you notice on the likes people agree with me just like I said. TBH idk if the dev pays attention to this thread or not but what people are asking for is a rewrite of the earlier stuff or a branching path let players choose instead of force feeding them this train wreck. Hopefully it helps the dev. these comments are meant as constructive criticism and honesty. If you look at the reviews I haven't given one for this story because I am hoping the dev will pay attention and learn something. Maybe even as I said consider a rewrite or adding branching paths with choices for the player but as was stated in an earlier comment the choices at this point do nothing the dev drags us in this tunnel without considering if everything fits together. Prime example when MC arrives from the plane why not give the option to send Deb home? oh that's right because then she couldn't cuck him and cock block him and be an annoying overbearing cunt. at this point the family is the antagonist in this story not this unknown enemy whoever they are. so go on praising and whatever but I think I am capable of deciding what I want to get into and what I don't.
I don't even like this game enough to read this short novel you just wrote. All I was pointing out is that people, as flawed creatures as we are, don't always make the right decisions or choices. Many will be capable of forgiving their own family, or at least, be able to move on. Others have pointed this out in this thread, rather gracefully, I might add, by saying they would agree to disagree with you. I don't think anyone is denying you of your opinion here. Yet, it is still only that...an opinion. Just like what our rebuttals to yours have been. Why you so mad, bro?

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I don't even like this game enough to read this short novel you just wrote. All I was pointing out is that people, as flawed creatures as we are, don't always make the right decisions or choices. Many will be capable of forgiving their own family, or at least, be able to move on. Others have pointed this out in this thread, rather gracefully, I might add, by saying they would agree to disagree with you. I don't think anyone is denying you of your opinion here. Yet, it is still only that...an opinion. Just like what our rebuttals to yours have been. Why you so mad, bro?
You're the one getting salty with your fuck off comment and by not reading what I wrote you obviously have no clue what I'm talking about so more power to you lol.

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes