GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You're the one getting salty with your fuck off comment and by not reading what I wrote you obviously have no clue what I'm talking about so more power to you lol.
I'm not salty at all. However, despite how others have been respectful of your opinion and willing to move on, you continue to be rather aggressive against theirs. So I simplified my response to, essentially, if you don't like it that much, move onto something else. But with fewer words, because I felt that might resonate with you more.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
ok so to clarify these forgiven people lied to her and her father on a full sociopathic level and they are both just accepting it because they don't want to lose those relationships? I mean why not just sit around and quit trying to survive just let the bad guys come kill everyone... Going oh it's plausible that a moody hot tempered 18 year old would just go yeah I want everyone to stick together it's ok they lie to me and ruined my childhood and my mom got killed because of the senator that was basically an arranged marriage by my sociopath grandmother yep this is all good. ffs I realize some people buy this but most don't. I'm done debating I'm just saying with MC's background and Millie's early presented attitude I don't buy this free love hippie circle jerk or whatever it is.
Well that falls in the well known trope that for some reason our MC always has to work hard for something, so he grows and has earned it, while at the same time things fall as ripe apples in the NPC's laps and they do not have to earn anything or it be logical for them. Often that either gives us an OP antagonist at level 11 or NPC's that are completely not worked out enough and indeed makes those NPC's feel like inconsistent or even different persons depending on whom they deal with as you have with Milly here.

I am also in the camp that thinks both Deb and surely also Mom have gotten off way to lightly until now for their actions (though others disagree) and the Ex well as long as she stays death. If she does return though a reckoning after first relieve is absolutely in order from MC's pov, but even more so of Milly's. With MC Ex has some grounds for her own anger even if what she did was shitty, her betrayal of her own daughter though in what she chose to do is unforgiveable and never earned by Milly.

Just as that of Mom and in extension Deb's of MC was and also again of Milly, who was truly the fully innocent in that situation, whatever excuse the family thought they might have persuaded themselves they had to treat MC and destroy his life who was their son and brother in that way, destroying Milly's s well as side collateral. Being family did clearly not count there in giving MC benefit of doubt or forgiveness for choosing different as they wanted ........

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well that falls in the well known trope that for some reason our MC always has to work hard for something, so he grows and has earned it, while at the same time things fall as ripe apples in the NPC's laps and they do not have to earn anything or it be logical for them. Often that either gives us an OP antagonist at level 11 or NPC's that are completely not worked out enough and indeed makes those NPC's feel like inconsistent or even different persons depending on whom they deal with as you have with Milly here.

I am also in the camp that thinks both Deb and surely also Mom have gotten off way to lightly until now for their actions (though others disagree) and the Ex well as long as she stays death. If she does return though a reckoning after first relieve is absolutely in order from MC's pov, but even more so of Milly's. With MC Ex has some grounds for her own anger even if what she did was shitty, her betrayal of her own daughter though in what she chose to do is unforgiveable and never earned by Milly.

Just as that of Mom and in extension Deb's of MC was and also again of Milly, who was truly the fully innocent in that situation, whatever excuse the family thought they might have persuaded themselves they had to treat MC and destroy his life who was their son and brother in that way, destroying Milly's s well as side collateral. Being family did clearly not count there in giving MC benefit of doubt or forgiveness for choosing different as they wanted ........
I agree with most of what you are saying...specifically about the grandmother and Marie. While Deb is not innocent, she accepts her role in everything and is willing to do whatever it takes to make amends and earn some kind of forgiveness. She's already been miserable for so long, so she's kind of used to it by now, so she doesn't fight back whenever the MC is usually being mean to her. That said, she's human and a flawed character...she's willing to own up to her mistakes and has tried to explain why she did what she did...including how conflicted she was by going along with what everyone else was telling her was the best decision for MC since he could not be trusted to make decisions on his own.

Outside of the people responsible for the 'murders' (we still don't have bodies to bury) ultimately alot of the anger with Deb is misplaced and should be with Marie. She fucked up so many times, but since she's gone, there is no way for the MC and Millie to get any closure or answers from her. While the MC has chosen to be stubbornly ignorant, and harden his heart against his family (except for Millie), Millie on the other hand is surprisingly taking a more mature approach. If you want to claim that's not normal of her, especially since she had no problem being a bitch to her dad in the beginning when she though he abandoned her, you're right. However, unlike the MC, she's learning from her own past mistakes about assuming the worst from her dad and not giving him a chance while still fighting herself and her feelings for him while still angry with him. So for the moment, she was initially angry with Deb, but after talking to her, trying to understand why she did what she did, ultimately, is not willing to burn that bridge with her beloved auntie, who she's still attracted to and wants to fuck.

The grandmother to me while not dead, is the only other person aside from Marie that needs to take the blame for allowing the MC to go through so much pain and misery. Not only did she tell Marie about the relationship between her children, instead of minding her own business or at least talking to Deb and the MC about telling Marie, but she completely mishandled her own son. Despite knowing at an early age Deb's affection for the MC and telling her husband about it, she conveniently chose not to talk to the MC about their family tradition/legacy which would have had a profound impact on the MC's state of mind with his own attraction to not only Deb, but his mother, aunt and cousin. Alot of the anger issues he has was a direct result of the unresolved issues with himself and his family that could have easily been avoided if the mother was as empathetic and took him under her wing like she did with Deb.

Reactions: thorin0815

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I agree with most of what you are saying...specifically about the grandmother and Marie. While Deb is not innocent, she accepts her role in everything and is willing to do whatever it takes to make amends and earn some kind of forgiveness. She's already been miserable for so long, so she's kind of used to it by now, so she doesn't fight back whenever the MC is usually being mean to her. That said, she's human and a flawed character...she's willing to own up to her mistakes and has tried to explain why she did what she did...including how conflicted she was by going along with what everyone else was telling her was the best decision for MC since he could not be trusted to make decisions on his own.

Outside of the people responsible for the 'murders' (we still don't have bodies to bury) ultimately alot of the anger with Deb is misplaced and should be with Marie. She fucked up so many times, but since she's gone, there is no way for the MC and Millie to get any closure or answers from her. While the MC has chosen to be stubbornly ignorant, and harden his heart against his family (except for Millie), Millie on the other hand is surprisingly taking a more mature approach. If you want to claim that's not normal of her, especially since she had no problem being a bitch to her dad in the beginning when she though he abandoned her, you're right. However, unlike the MC, she's learning from her own past mistakes about assuming the worst from her dad and not giving him a chance while still fighting herself and her feelings for him while still angry with him. So for the moment, she was initially angry with Deb, but after talking to her, trying to understand why she did what she did, ultimately, is not willing to burn that bridge with her beloved auntie, who she's still attracted to and wants to fuck.

The grandmother to me while not dead, is the only other person aside from Marie that needs to take the blame for allowing the MC to go through so much pain and misery. Not only did she tell Marie about the relationship between her children, instead of minding her own business or at least talking to Deb and the MC about telling Marie, but she completely mishandled her own son. Despite knowing at an early age Deb's affection for the MC and telling her husband about it, she conveniently chose not to talk to the MC about their family tradition/legacy which would have had a profound impact on the MC's state of mind with his own attraction to not only Deb, but his mother, aunt and cousin. Alot of the anger issues he has was a direct result of the unresolved issues with himself and his family that could have easily been avoided if the mother was as empathetic and took him under her wing like she did with Deb.
Well I will not dispute Deb is also part a victim, but partly a victim of her own making with chances to have come clean earlier at latest at least after the Ex supposedly died even if I get she was not looking forward to the fallout and if she had only hurt MC with her actions and not Millie as well it would have been way easier to extend that forgiveness also for Mc I suspect.

So yeah I think she will have to find a way to actively earn that forgiveness and regain trust now and not be given it because she sulks or takes MC's at least partially justified anger. She was wrong and she knew it and that makes it even worse in a way, it is up to her now to find a way to proof where her true loyalties lie and that that and she has changed from her actions in past and she truly regrets those and that includes those when they just met Millie again. Only she can do that, not MC.

Edit: A good start might be to finally fully come clean and also admit to her true feelings and emotions and that she might have had some selfish reasons as well why she did went along and then found it impossible to come clean, even if it might not be what MC wants to hear right now. Any new secret that will come out later will only hurt her again and MC's ability to trust her.

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Outside of that poor choice, she was shown in the flashbacks to be the last one willing to go along with the rest of everyone's poorly advised, desperate plan to 'save' the MC from himself. She was clearly in agony and fought to change their mind, before finally acquiescing. I do think she failed the MC in the end, and for that she is punishing herself and not standing up for herself when the MC insults and is other mean & cruel to her. She feels like she deserves it and is not fighting it (within reason), even though her beloved is still trying to set her up with someone else (which is arguably just as hurtful) who she has no interest in and won't take a fucking hint to leave her alone.

In the end, Deb really should have insisted their mother confide in the MC about their family past sooner so he wouldn't have carried so much hate and self-loathing for his feelings. Additionally, if she was going to lean into having sex with multiple female partners, it probably would have been better for her to continue a side relationship within their family while making sure the MC was the only man she slept with so as to avoid these other women from getting too attached.
Can't you see the other side of things here? The things that went well for Deb? Strictly she shouldn't expect anything like marriage with mc; she knew exactly what her relationship was. She should have backed off from it.

But even knowing it could and would hurt her friend, she still kept fucking the mc. It's equally his fault too isn't it? Absolutely. Therefore as much as I would like to say she should have broken off this relationship, they both didn't. Having said that the mc's wife has him followed and catches them in the act. In my opinion the ex wife is worse than Deb but that's a whole different conversation.

So Deb and he have an agreement not to hold secrets from each other and BAM! As soon as she gets offered some hot pussy that promise goes right out the window. She said "he never knows or this stops here." She should have let it stop right there. And it keeps going. Deb didn't make some grandiose sacrifice; she's not a martyr, she's someone that would willingly risk ruining her brother's relationship by fucking the mc, and someone who would keep secrets behind the mc's back by fucking his wife. And the worst part is she pretends she did this FOR him implying his wife would have whored herself out if Deb wasn't the outlet.

The excuse: She did it because she "loves him" goes right out the window both ethically and literally. If a stalker saw a girl he loved struggle with debt and bills, kidnaps her and puts her in his basement, effectively taking away those darned debt collectors, she should be understanding that even when her life is ruined and destroyed how ultimately he did this out of love? It doesn't matter if he would take a bullet for her or not, he made a bad decision and should face condemnation not praise. Perhaps it's not a perfect analogy, but Deb made his life worse, not better.

She did what was ultimately convenient for herself, not the mc. And this idea that her mom forced her to ruin the mc's life? The characters in this story aren't 7 years old. No one but Deb herself can choose how far she watches him sink in misery, wasting years of his life chasing after what is taken from him.

Let's make it clear: she stood by watching his wife use the daughter to extort him into signing a divorce. And she would have allowed him to keep sinking further if his ex-wife hadn't "died." She knew he might never see them again. And between him and his family's delusional plot, she chose their plot. Whether she was first or last in relenting to his wife and mom's decision about what direction the mc's life should go in is irrelevant.

Do you think any proper husband/father would ever say "I would prefer personal safety over having my wife and child in my life?" No. So why did his family make that decision for him? Why are we expected to feel that what they did was even remotely forgivable?

To me at least: Deb is someone who struggled, and failed, against her inner demons. She had to pick between her love and baser needs, and just like the mc and his wife, she failed. But for whatever reason the mc is the only one who gets any blame for it.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Can't you see the other side of things here? The things that went well for Deb? Strictly she shouldn't expect anything like marriage with mc; she knew exactly what her relationship was. She should have backed off from it.

But even knowing it could and would hurt her friend, she still kept fucking the mc. It's equally his fault too isn't it? Absolutely. Therefore as much as I would like to say she should have broken off this relationship, they both didn't. Having said that the mc's wife has him followed and catches them in the act. In my opinion the ex wife is worse than Deb but that's a whole different conversation.

So Deb and he have an agreement not to hold secrets from each other and BAM! As soon as she gets offered some hot pussy that promise goes right out the window. She said "he never knows or this stops here." She should have let it stop right there. And it keeps going. Deb didn't make some grandiose sacrifice; she's not a martyr, she's someone that would willingly risk ruining her brother's relationship by fucking the mc, and someone who would keep secrets behind the mc's back by fucking his wife. And the worst part is she pretends she did this FOR him implying his wife would have whored herself out if Deb wasn't the outlet.

The excuse: She did it because she "loves him" goes right out the window both ethically and literally. If a stalker saw a girl he loved struggle with debt and bills, kidnaps her and puts her in his basement, effectively taking away those darned debt collectors, she should be understanding that even when her life is ruined and destroyed how ultimately he did this out of love? It doesn't matter if he would take a bullet for her or not, he made a bad decision and should face condemnation not praise. Perhaps it's not a perfect analogy, but Deb made his life worse, not better.

She did what was ultimately convenient for herself, not the mc. And this idea that her mom forced her to ruin the mc's life? The characters in this story aren't 7 years old. No one but Deb herself can choose how far she watches him sink in misery, wasting years of his life chasing after what is taken from him.

Let's make it clear: she stood by watching his wife use the daughter to extort him into signing a divorce. And she would have allowed him to keep sinking further if his ex-wife hadn't "died." She knew he might never see them again. And between him and his family's delusional plot, she chose their plot. Whether she was first or last in relenting to his wife and mom's decision about what direction the mc's life should go in is irrelevant.

Do you think any proper husband/father would ever say "I would prefer personal safety over having my wife and child in my life?" No. So why did his family make that decision for him? Why are we expected to feel that what they did was even remotely forgivable?

To me at least: Deb is someone who struggled, and failed, against her inner demons. She had to pick between her love and baser needs, and just like the mc and his wife, she failed. But for whatever reason the mc is the only one who gets any blame for it.
I'm not forgiving Deb so easily or rather forgetting what she's done. She admits everything she's done right and wrong and is willing to take responsibility for her actions. I get that people have a love/hate reaction to her and I'm not trying to change their minds. Either they are empathetic/sympathetic to her and her backstory or they hate her guts. Now where you and I disagree is that she does love him, loving someone and doing the wrong thing is not mutually exclusive, especially when your other loved ones keep trying to convince you to go along with their ill advised, asinine plan.

If you're asking why would the MC need those decisions made on his behalf, then clearly you weren't paying attention to the story. Logically you may ask yourself why would the MC be willing to risk his marriage and daughter and put those around him in a position to make drastic choices, but the present day MC is not the same man he was back then. A lot of the anger, and self-righteousness he felt because of this frustration with his father and family in general only fueled him as a soldier. When he eventually came across information he wasn't supposed to know, instead of leaving it alone and dropping it, he refused and kept trying to go over his CO's heads all in some attempted crusade at getting justice for his fellow soldiers and trying to punish those involved in the conspiracy/cover up. His father and family begged and pleaded with him to drop it and he refused...even when his father learned his son's life was in jeopardy, the MC still did not relent. It was then, that this ridiculous plan to save her beloved husband was hatched by Marie and endorsed by his parents. Deb was the last one on board and really fought hard before finally relenting and acquiesced into going along with it. In fact, her own mother used her love for her brother against her in order to get her to do the 'right thing'.

Again, Deb isn't a saint and she's made many mistakes, the worst allowing herself to be seduced by Marie, and even worse, continuing the affair instead of it just being a bad, one-night stand. To make matters worse, she and their family continued having contact with both Marie and Millie, even after the MC was nothing but a broken shell of himself after crawling into a bottle once Marie left him and took Millie with her. She's loved him ever since she was a teenager, and always will, given that she's elected to never pursue another romantic relationship with anyone, male or female. That said, I'm sure she'll do whatever it takes to earn his forgiveness even if it means they are done romantically.

As to why Deb never broke up with the MC and not hurt Marie...? Why would she when Marie didn't demand they break up and technically Deb and the MC had been together longer than the MC with Marie? The MC never made any attempt previous to these revelations to break up with Deb, even after what happened after Marie left him, so I don't see that as an issue.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
As to why Deb never broke up with the MC and not hurt Marie...? Why would she when Marie didn't demand they break up and technically Deb and the MC had been together longer than the MC with Marie? The MC never made any attempt previous to these revelations to break up with Deb, even after what happened after Marie left him, so I don't see that as an issue.
In that part of my comment I was referencing when they first started dating. Basically she was willing to hurt Marie earlier, before she found out. And she did at first. I also mention it's the mc's fault too.

Any wrong Deb commits, she gets away with or blames the mc. Any wrong the mc commits, it's because he was forced to hold an idiot ball.

If you're asking why would the MC need those decisions made on his behalf, then clearly you weren't paying attention to the story.
They had no right to MAKE those decisions for the mc, that's my point. The wife might have a stake in deciding the future of the relationship, the rest of the family has no right whatsoever. His family's plan was bonkers insane.

EDIT: also, their plan would save him from suicide via heroically fighting so he could commit suicide via alcohol? Was that the genius plan? Surely this was the best choice and one that he needed for his safety and overall wellbeing.

She admits everything she's done right and wrong and is willing to take responsibility for her actions.
I wanna mention this, (without mentioning a name) politicans have said they admit to what they've done and "take responsibility."

I ask, how? What have you done to take responsibility? Donate 100% of your paycheck to the victims of your mistake? Resign? I never see anyone in politics say "I'll take responsibility for my actions" and actually do something to that effect.

All Deb did was give a half-assed apology on the subject. For real, aunt deb molests his daughter as a joke, then sends the humiliated expression to Bart to laugh at, she has a shitty way of trying to redeem herself, especially considering how emotionally hurt he was his daughter went to Deb, not him.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
In that part of my comment I was referencing when they first started dating. Basically she was willing to hurt Marie earlier, before she found out. And she did at first. I also mention it's the mc's fault too.

Any wrong Deb commits, she gets away with or blames the mc. Any wrong the mc commits, it's because he was forced to hold an idiot ball.

They had no right to MAKE those decisions for the mc, that's my point. The wife might have a stake in deciding the future of the relationship, the rest of the family has no right whatsoever. His family's plan was bonkers insane.

EDIT: also, their plan would save him from suicide via heroically fighting so he could commit suicide via alcohol? Was that the genius plan? Surely this was the best choice and one that he needed for his safety and overall wellbeing.

I wanna mention this, (without mentioning a name) politicans have said they admit to what they've done and "take responsibility."

I ask, how? What have you done to take responsibility? Donate 100% of your paycheck to the victims of your mistake? Resign? I never see anyone in politics say "I'll take responsibility for my actions" and actually do something to that effect.

All Deb did was give a half-assed apology on the subject. For real, aunt deb molests his daughter as a joke, then sends the humiliated expression to Bart to laugh at, she has a shitty way of trying to redeem herself, especially considering how emotionally hurt he was his daughter went to Deb, not him.
Point #1, Marie was her close childhood friend, possibly best friend, but Deb already knew from early adolescence she was in love with the MC. The fact he reciprocated her love and affection, even before starting to date Marie, possibly made Deb unwilling to let him go. It's not like he even considered breaking up with her at any point, and probably would have run away with her/eloped with her when their father caught them, if they could have gotten married.

Point #2, If the MC's father learned through his own military contacts his son was in serious danger of being murdered along with possibly his family if he didn't back off, it's almost understandable why they would be desperate to make him stop. Unfortunately, in their desperation they literally came up with a colossally stupid alternative that I agree was just barely better than having the MC killed. So they mistakenly thought the shock of losing his family (wife and daughter) temporarily would be enough to fix him...only it wasn't temporary and had the opposite affect of shattering him, and even worse, Marie inexplicable chose not only to NOT reconcile with her 'beloved', but instead married a gay man out of some misplaced sense of thanks/loyalty for helping her relocate to the States?!?! Just when in the fuck was she planning on making amends to the MC and her daughter and trying to get her family back? To think she still had the nerve of allowing Millie to stay in contact with his side of the family all the while being ok with her hating her father for abandoning them. I'm sorry but to me, Marie is the one holding the 'idiot ball' and the true villain of the story.

Point#3, Deb has not hid from her actions, and has tried to accept the consequences by still wanting to protect and look out for her niece, who is still technically in danger. Additionally, she keeps telling Millie over and over, she will NOT have sex with her since she was instructed by the MC not to touch her. She's taken responsibility by the simple act of revealing all the secrets she's kept from him, accepted his anger and resentment and is willing to do whatever he asks of her in the hopes one day he can finally let go of his anger and earn his trust, if not his love.

Ok, I think I'm done, I've said everything I could on the matter and for now look forward to when we can finally end the MC blue-balling himself avoiding sex with Millie, Julia or anyone else living at the house.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Point #1, Marie was her close childhood friend, possibly best friend, but Deb already knew from early adolescence she was in love with the MC. The fact he reciprocated her love and affection, even before starting to date Marie, possibly made Deb unwilling to let him go. It's not like he even considered breaking up with her at any point, and probably would have run away with her/eloped with her when their father caught them, if they could have gotten married.

Point #2, If the MC's father learned through his own military contacts his son was in serious danger of being murdered along with possibly his family if he didn't back off, it's almost understandable why they would be desperate to make him stop. Unfortunately, in their desperation they literally came up with a colossally stupid alternative that I agree was just barely better than having the MC killed. So they mistakenly thought the shock of losing his family (wife and daughter) temporarily would be enough to fix him...only it wasn't temporary and had the opposite affect of shattering him, and even worse, Marie inexplicable chose not only to NOT reconcile with her 'beloved', but instead married a gay man out of some misplaced sense of thanks/loyalty for helping her relocate to the States?!?! Just when in the fuck was she planning on making amends to the MC and her daughter and trying to get her family back? To think she still had the nerve of allowing Millie to stay in contact with his side of the family all the while being ok with her hating her father for abandoning them. I'm sorry but to me, Marie is the one holding the 'idiot ball' and the true villain of the story.

Point#3, Deb has not hid from her actions, and has tried to accept the consequences by still wanting to protect and look out for her niece, who is still technically in danger. Additionally, she keeps telling Millie over and over, she will NOT have sex with her since she was instructed by the MC not to touch her. She's taken responsibility by the simple act of revealing all the secrets she's kept from him, accepted his anger and resentment and is willing to do whatever he asks of her in the hopes one day he can finally let go of his anger and earn his trust, if not his love.

Ok, I think I'm done, I've said everything I could on the matter and for now look forward to when we can finally end the MC blue-balling himself avoiding sex with Millie, Julia or anyone else living at the house.
Well, I think I'll condense this next one quick since you don't wanna continue:

With the exception of Deb taking responsibility I think we agree everywhere else. And yes I'll emphasize, 100%, the ex is much worse than Deb.

Again, the mc has some responsibility for his actions. I just hope you can understand the hate around Deb isn't necessarily unjustified.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Well I am not to sure Deb has divulged all her secrets yet though, but future will tell. :p Secondly I do not think Deb has accepted yet what she did was truly wrong and also had quite a few selfish angles, without immediately trying to demonize her for that, it does bring her loyalty and decision making into question. The Marie situation and keeping it quiet was likely needed from story perspective, but in a sad way by keeping it secret Deb only hurt herself and kept herself further from her goals while having been open to MC about it might have given her all she wanted.

Still she will need some growing on that part of accepting if she really wants to be able to regain MC's trust I suspect. Like I said before, it is not only the distant past, but also is about what recently happened and only the letter was what helped MC in the end.

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
I just started the game. I already think the main character is ... "special" but I can't stand his sister. We will see later.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I just started the game. I already think the main character is ... "special" but I can't stand his sister. We will see later.
It get's more disappointing don't worry. Dev won't listen to reason that most people would not be so easily abused and forgiving... and yes sis and mom are total turnoffs. I don't see those models getting reworked though. Also be prepared to be cucked and cock blocked by sis throughout to the latest update. It was ok at the start but it goes downhill fast.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
It get's more disappointing don't worry. Dev won't listen to reason that most people would not be so easily abused and forgiving... and yes sis and mom are total turnoffs. I don't see those models getting reworked though. Also be prepared to be cucked and cock blocked by sis throughout to the latest update. It was ok at the start but it goes downhill fast.
While everyone is entitled to their opinion, you speak only for yourself. The consensus on Deb is far from formed. I'll grant you that mom hasn't many supporters.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
While everyone is entitled to their opinion, you speak only for yourself. The consensus on Deb is far from formed. I'll grant you that mom hasn't many supporters.
whatever... I've been debating this for too long. So sure it's only my opinion.... but the story as a whole is really not believable to anyone who is honest about how they would feel in MC's shoes. For those who say they can understand how this happens and that happens it is what it is but I'm not going to try to logic it anymore. The truth this level of betrayal by their own family and they just go oh yeah let's play nice it doesn't fit the personalities of MC and Millie. anyway done have a nice whatever time of day it is in your part of the world.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
whatever... I've been debating this for too long. So sure it's only my opinion.... but the story as a whole is really not believable to anyone who is honest about how they would feel in MC's shoes. For those who say they can understand how this happens and that happens it is what it is but I'm not going to try to logic it anymore. The truth this level of betrayal by their own family and they just go oh yeah let's play nice it doesn't fit the personalities of MC and Millie. anyway done have a nice whatever time of day it is in your part of the world.
I've have stated too many times to count that Deb haters and Deb lovers will never change each other's minds.

I love Deb and this vn but for everyone like me there is atleast one or two like you.

I frequent this thread because again I enjoy this vn but honestly don't understand why the ones that don't enjoy it visit here.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I've have stated too many times to count that Deb haters and Deb lovers will never change each other's minds.

I love Deb and this vn but for everyone like me there is atleast one or two like you.

I frequent this thread because again I enjoy this vn but honestly don't understand why the ones that don't enjoy it visit here.
I agree... and honestly its not even about this VN anymore, I get how someone may be turned off by a game and leave a review/comment, but what I don't understand is even after that, what's the point sticking around, posting in the thread of a game they don't like/hate? This far into the progression of the VN, the Dev isn't going to seriously listen to anyone, rather, he'll just keep following his vision, so the options are to either sit back and enjoy the ride or get off and go ride something else. It's why after all the ranting I've done since this last update, I'm done rehashing my opinion on the matter until we get the next update. ;)

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes