thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Most mods do not delete the posts. When I want to check the progress of all the games I am tracking, like at the beginning of a new month, I just click on my content and I can look at all the numbers. The way I promoted WVM in the early days was to compare how it was doing financially against games with "dark" content.
I would recommend a fancy Excel chart for this, as it is certainly easier to keep an overview and you do not run the risk of your posts being deleted because they are most likely irrelevant to others.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I would recommend a fancy Excel chart for this, as it is certainly easier to keep an overview and you do not run the risk of your posts being deleted because they are most likely irrelevant to others.
My posts are rarely deleted. If they are, it's within a day. I just comment on the story with the info included to avoid it getting deleted a second time. Besides, since I'm interested in the effect of content choices, I can pull up a post and also look at the comments being made about that content at that time.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
That's an interesting fetish, I didnt know about that one (not shaming)
I guess you could call it a fetish. I consider it more professional curiosity as using various types of information to predict consumer behavior was once part of what I did for a living.

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
Are there any meaningfull choices in this game, or are we going to have a forced girlfriend and mc allways forgiving his family for pounding him with with a foot long to "save him from himself"?

jethroucc

Aug 28, 2019
I agree... and honestly its not even about this VN anymore, I get how someone may be turned off by a game and leave a review/comment, but what I don't understand is even after that, what's the point sticking around, posting in the thread of a game they don't like/hate? This far into the progression of the VN, the Dev isn't going to seriously listen to anyone, rather, he'll just keep following his vision, so the options are to either sit back and enjoy the ride or get off and go ride something else. It's why after all the ranting I've done since this last update, I'm done rehashing my opinion on the matter until we get the next update. ;)
good question, makes no sense to me either. don't like what an author is doing? state the opinion, if they dont want to change, move the hell on. raising a stink and trying to ridicule others into changing their beliefs is a waste of time and pretty damn arrogant imo. If you think you got all the answers and can do better, put your money where your mouth is and do something better - community can only benefit if that's the case.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I just got up to the introduction of the map. I'm not going to whine and list reasons why I don't like it. I'm sure others are all over that, but it did bother me.

Edit; That being said, you do you dev. I know if I had the gear to make my own game, I'd definitely be doing it my way, whether people complained about it or not. You can't please everyone, so you might as well please yourself.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This update isn't 100% as planned. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I was struggling to get the update released before the end of the year. Hence, a couple of scenes were dropped. Still, I hope some of you enjoy it.

Happy New Year to you all!
Hope this year is awesome for you and yours. Thanks again for the vn :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
game freezes after deb and milly lesbian scene
Good, that should have been a Milly and MC scene after all. :p Especially as long as Deb is not forgiven by MC, well that is another tear between Milly and MC where his family takes another side as his and he is told that he and his opinions do not matter.

Best wishes for Dev as well.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
View attachment 1343717
Triple Ex [v0.11a] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Made a wrong choice, in the horse riding part (Select I'll share with Milly) or download it again.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Not to rush you or anything. I know you work on a lot of mods so maybe this one gets forgotten. It's updated I hope yo continue to work on this but if not it's okay too. Good luck Joker!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
This game didn't have NTR up until the previous update wtf? Azrayal did you add NTR to late in this game? Really? What is the ntr content? Is it about girl on girl scenes or did you really add NTR to the game? If we classify the girl on girl fun as NTR then god help us all. Even fucking Harem Hotel has NTR then. The only thing that I can say it's maybe considered as 'ntr' was mc's wife with Deb but even that doesn't justify the tag. Firstly it happened in past not on the game's timeline secondly mc literally fucked them both and none of them ever think about leaving mc for eachother. Both are in love with mc.

I still think Deb is a fucking asshole for doing it and Deb is still an asshole to make moves on MC's daughter. If she dies I wouldn't care at all unless she will have some redemption arc and redemp herself to mc

Last edited:

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
Good, that should have been a Milly and MC scene after all. :p Especially as long as Deb is not forgiven by MC, well that is another tear between Milly and MC where his family takes another side as his and he is told that he and his opinions do not matter.

Best wishes for Dev as well.
i aint even got that far in how many fights does mc and deb have

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
This game didn't have NTR up until the previous update wtf? Azrayal did you add NTR to late in this game? Really? What is the ntr content? Is it about girl on girl scenes or did you really add NTR to the game? If we classify the girl on girl fun as NTR than god help us all. Even fucking Harem Hotel has NTR then. The only thing that I can say it's maybe considered as 'ntr' was mc's wife with Deb but even that doesn't justify the tag. Firstly it happened in past not on the game's timeline secondly mc literally fucked them both and none of them ever think about leaving mc for eachother. Both are in love with mc.

I still think Deb is a fucking asshole for doing it and Deb is still an asshole to make moves on MC's daughter. If she dies I wouldn't care at all unless she will have some redemption arc and redemp herself to mc
probably won't happen dev seems set on deb going down i'm a asshole path only looking out for what she wants

Reactions: TM REDUX
Jul 27, 2018
"But then suddenly, when he finds out what happened in the past, he turns into the a dumb military alpha dog, making me almost delete the game for the way he treats Deb. He's a total emotionaly immature twat and I'm almost ashamed to play him". :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Reactions: Sirren
3.00 star(s) 103 Votes