WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Well there has to be a good reason why Millie sleeps with Deb, even though she should know that will not help her get her in her dad's bed. You know it is not a turn on if someone sleeps with someone you are mad at as a male (never understood that female notion that making you jealous would work, it always just makes me pissed off and dump a woman) and it also feels like you take their side of rest family against MC making it alright what they did and besides if her emotional and sexual needs are filled by her female family members what reason has MC to give into her as he feels uncomfortable with it?

So MC must be the bad guy for it to still makes some sense from her pov or she has to be dumb as bricks empathically speaking. :p Which may be true if we remember the Deb almost dying was a funny joke as well ......., something like that would have pissed me off so much I would likely have at best refused to talk with either for a few months after that if I had been the MC and that if is they were lucky and I was in a very forgiving mood. Which MC when comes to Deb was not.

From Debs pov, well she just more or less blew her last chance at redemption, ignoring MC's request to stay away from his daughter while still pissed at her, not forgetting if he has problems with the incest part when comes to Millie, he will feel no better about the incest of Deb with Millie, whether she is female or his sister will not make that any better. Instead of showing some deserved remorse for her actions in past, she forgoes MC's wishes completely again not taking his wishes into any consideration and repeating her patterns of past. Big major fuck up.

For neither it is a smart idea if want to get with MC, but then again who has smart ideas in this game. :p
I agree but for a simpler explanation I think Deb is a sociopath just like MC pointed out in some of the banter. It's one of those jokes that isn't funny because it's sadly true. But this story is all about everything is the MC's fault and everyone else is blameless and easily forgiven because it's how the dev writes this fiction because very little of this story is in anyway shape or form believable or relatable. Good fiction bends the truth, stretches it, maybe even twists but it doesn't defy natural human instincts. As you pointed out most men would be furious or have a meltdown of rage, not this guy he's scapegoat for everyone else and just goes with the flow...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The MC would be a lot happier if he just embraced the fact that there is some kind of genetic abnormality in his family that makes the females unable to stop fucking each other and equally inclined to fuck him. His mother fucked three generations of women in the family and it wouldn't surprise me if she went for four. He also needs to get back with Deb because they are miserable without each other. Watching them fight gives me a sad boner.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You'll never be as big a Deb fan as Azrayal. My working theory is that Deb is a self insert for them.
A creator should love their creations ;)

Seriously my favorite in this vn is the shorty with the full bush, but I enjoy all the lis.

That said I know a lot of people can't stand her, just thankful the dev hasn't got rid of her for us that do enjoy her.

• Haha
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The only reason some people are cool with some of this stuff is because Deb is a girl and they don't mind. Just change the genders and you have straight up perfect ntr game with humiliation and all that stuff.
Bullshit. Name one other NTR game where you've been feeding the antagonist creampies since childhood. I'll wait.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Technically, based on the first scene with Deb, she has been the one feeding YOU the creampies LMAO! Really wish that was optional btw, that's gross AF.
Yeah, that was pretty fucked up. I loved it. But on balance I bet she swallowed a lot more of him over the years.

Reactions: TM REDUX
May 7, 2021
I haven't even finished the latest update, but I feel a strong need to vent over the MC at this point. I get being upset at Deb's actions, but his response is nothing but petty douchebaggery. The constant taunting and demeaning accomplishes absolutely nothing. If you hate her that much (and you feel you can't trust her), kick her the fuck out and be done with it. Instead, we're left with him constantly being a petty asshole to her. And, this is supposed to be a former military special operator...

Edit: Ok... I've now finished the latest update. There's still a lot that I love about this game, but the MC is definitely an issue at times. The way he treats Deb is just childish and petty and his avoidance of going all the way with Milly is now feeling horribly forced (Not quite as annoying as the Echoes of Lust "I just can't be bothered" moment. Yet.). Again, there is a lot to love in the game. Most of the characters are great and the overall story is pretty good. There are just some things that bug me more with time. I mean, I HATE NTR, but at this point I almost feel like the MC deserves it. Which is frustrating as I'm supposed to be able to control, but have not had any chance to curb the douchebaggery towards Deb. He seriously needs to get over it or be done with her entirely. And, I'd really appreciate it if the player could have a say in that.

Last edited:

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I haven't even finished the latest update, but I feel a strong need to vent over the MC at this point. I get being upset at Deb's actions, but his response is nothing but petty douchebaggery. The constant taunting and demeaning accomplishes absolutely nothing. If you hate her that much (and you feel you can't trust her), kick her the fuck out and be done with it. Instead, we're left with him constantly being a petty asshole to her. And, this is supposed to be a former military special operator...

Edit: Ok... I've now finished the latest update. There's still a lot that I love about this game, but the MC is definitely an issue at times. The way he treats Deb is just childish and petty and his avoidance of going all the way with Milly is now feeling horribly forced (Not quite as annoying as the Echoes of Lust "I just can't be bothered" moment. Yet.). Again, there is a lot to love in the game. Most of the characters are great and the overall story is pretty good. There are just some things that bug me more with time. I mean, I HATE NTR, but at this point I almost feel like the MC deserves it. Which is frustrating as I'm supposed to be able to control, but have not had any chance to curb the douchebaggery towards Deb. He seriously needs to get over it or be done with her entirely. And, I'd really appreciate it if the player could have a say in that.
He tried to get rid of her, but the narrative once again forced him to accept her back and to take the bullshit of everyone else that claims it was all his fault, right now is just a vicious cycle, Deb does something fucked up to him or reveals that she was a piece of shit in the past (and still is in the present), the MC grows a pair, tells her to get the fuck out, then the narrative forces Millie to be an idiot and beg him to keep her around, everyone forgives Deb because she is such a TRAGIC character, and they give shit to the MC for BEING MEAN TO HER, despite him being the actual victim.

Repeat every time a new revelation is made and you have her character arc defined, the mother is even worse but the narrative makes her even more untouchable.

B00G1E

Jan 17, 2021
Just started playing this again after trying it back when it first released and whilst i do enjoy it (ex British military Myself) so i understand the humour i have to say the MC is a bit of a Twat and by that i mean stupid beyond belief i found myself almost screaming sometimes SPOILER ALERT: just show Milly the fucking letter you absolute moron problem solved . i know its plot and story but FFS own your mistakes you TIT and Debs i feel like pushing her face through the wall sometimes if the MC wasn't such a Delta Male way worse than a beta he would have kicked her to the kerb ages ago

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes